It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Is A Dumbass

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I hope there will be TONS of MSNBC terminations resulting from this consolidation.

NBCUniversal announced Monday it restructured its executive team, just months after new CEO Jeff Shell took over.

Among the notable changes: NBC News Group Chairman Andy Lack will step down and leave the company by the end of May amid the restructuring.

The company’s news networks, including NBC News, MSNBC and CNBC, will be condensed into a single unit under Cesar Conde, now chairman of NBCUniversal News Group.
www.cnbc.com...

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm wearing a mask right now whenever I visit ATS because I care.

Not really, I'm not wearing a mask. I might not be wearing pants.

But, coronavirus can be spread through Farts. I know, the mask is for your own protection, it has a special old fart filter on it.
edit on 26-5-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

But, coronavirus can be spread through Farts.

Hello?...Viruses don't Fart!

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

There is no FDA or CDC accepted evidence that this virus does not fart.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Is it that the virus farts or someone farts the virus. Inquiring minds want to know.

The MSM would have gotten away with this if it weren't for that darned internet.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

LEFT BIAS

Factual reporting: Mixed

Media Bias Check

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa

Someone actually starred this post!

What an absolute load of shiit. The media is by far left-wing and is tailor made for gullible, easy manipulated drones and fools.

If you’re wearing a mask to protect yourself and others from the wuflu, you’re a moron.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Here's another media moment for the files:

Jake Tapper lists Georgia, Arkansas, California and Alabama by name in his angry tweet. However, he supplies a picture of folks packing a boardwalk in Ocean City, MD.

Isn't this like using the picture of the Italian hospital and then just not mentioning it wasn't actually a hospital in New York? Now, to be fair, perhaps he's taking a shot across Maryland's brow too as one of the other 14 unnamed states in the "18" he starts off with, but if you're using a picture from one of those states, don't you think you ought to name them out of the pack to go with your pictorial evidence of their shame?

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

So they assholcial distanced?

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

First...let me just say that MSNBC is a Dumbass!

THE REPORT:

MSNBC 'On The Beat' in Lake Geneva, WI...Hard-Hitting, investigative MSNBC Reporter in his purple shirt and matching, color-coordinated, face mask, is in the process of reporting on how so many people walking by outside, are not wearing face masks like he is.

In the midst of his diatribe, the reporter directs the cameraman towards a mask-less man walking by, so as to single out one of these selfish and heartless people not wearing masks like the good, woke, MSNBC reporter.

VIDEO:
twitter.com...

MSNBC ANCHOR: "So are the people there just not worried about their own safety, Cal?"

REPORTER: "You can see here, nobody's wearing [masks]."

GUY ON STREET: "Including the Cameraman...and half your crew's not wearing them"

Just to put a cherry on top, the 'GUY ON STREET' is also simultaneously recording video from his phone...of the reporter and his mask-free MSNBC cameraman and crew.

VIDEO:
twitter.com...

It's clear that MSNBC is caught engaging in more 'Fake News' virtue signaling to it's viewers.
They're full of s#it.

Did I mention MSNBC is a Dumbass?

MSNBC has its headquarters in NYC. It didn’t have to go all the way to Wisconsin to get video of maskless people ignoring social distancing guidelines. Such behavior is rife in the Big Apple. That’s one reason why such a huge percentage of the nation’s covid19 deaths are in that one extremely Democratic stronghold.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ok Karen.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Several years ago we had a small flood where I live (it wasn't small to the few people who's homes were damaged). We ended up with the news stations from Pittsburgh up to cover it. They showed the County's Emergency Response team pulling a pretty girl across the water in an inflatable boat. The shot was on all of the news broadcasts that night and on the front page of the local paper the next day. What they didn't show was the girl getting out of the inflatable, running back across the water to her boyfriend's car and them driving across the water and up the hill.

I read that the half life of the virus is approximately four minutes in strong sunlight. Wearing a mask outside in the sun is probably counterproductive.

This morning on the way to work I passed through a construction zone. This zone has been there for over a year and I've gotten to know the flaggers. It is supposed to be 85+ degrees today. Those flaggers are wearing a vest, hardhat and a mask. Their company doesn't want the publicity from somebody complaining about them not wearing a mask even though we are only required to wear them inside a business. Virus, probably not, heat exhaustion or sunstroke, possible.

In other news a local grocery store chain is being sued for preventing people from shopping. Six people claim that they have breathing issues that won't allow them to wear a mask and they were not allowed to enter the stores. They are suing because of an ADA violation. You can't make this # up.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You win the internet for the day.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

All cable news is for entertainment only. Garbage in/garbage out.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I respect that you are so focused on my legion. And you are welcome to join us as you seem a good fit.

But MSNBC is not part of us.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
if i ever farted in society I would cough to hide it but now I fart to hide my cough

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   
The scary part is a majority of the country is right on board

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   
The scary part is a majority of the country is right on board

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Arnie123
Meanwhile, Twitter is directing us to these morons because Trump spoke TRUTH regarding voter fraud.

Truth?

He's psychic now?

It wasn't truth. It was a lie. Twitter finally called him on it.

What lie? Please tell. He warned that voter fraud is a thing that could and has happened. Also, fact checking by using leftist sources is not fact checking. You can not fact check an opinion with another opinion, especially from horrifically biased sources like CNN. Oh, look it happened just this month in Patterson New Jersey. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join