It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Is A Dumbass

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
First...let me just say that MSNBC is a Dumbass!

THE REPORT:

MSNBC 'On The Beat' in Lake Geneva, WI...Hard-Hitting, investigative MSNBC Reporter in his purple shirt and matching, color-coordinated, face mask, is in the process of reporting on how so many people walking by outside, are not wearing face masks like he is.

In the midst of his diatribe, the reporter directs the cameraman towards a mask-less man walking by, so as to single out one of these selfish and heartless people not wearing masks like the good, woke, MSNBC reporter.

VIDEO:
twitter.com...

MSNBC ANCHOR: "So are the people there just not worried about their own safety, Cal?"

REPORTER: "You can see here, nobody's wearing [masks]."

GUY ON STREET: "Including the Cameraman...and half your crew's not wearing them"

Just to put a cherry on top, the 'GUY ON STREET' is also simultaneously recording video from his phone...of the reporter and his mask-free MSNBC cameraman and crew.

VIDEO:
twitter.com...

It's clear that MSNBC is caught engaging in more 'Fake News' virtue signaling to it's viewers.
They're full of s#it.

Did I mention MSNBC is a Dumbass?

edit on 26-5-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

MSDNC

That is more to the core of it.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
my shocked face, yet again.

+1 more 
posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Sort of reminds me of this old goodie:

It occurs to me that even without the two guys walking past behind him, the screen shows his location *and* the windspeed which is fluctuating between 29 mph and gusts of 48 mph. We have 30 to 40 mph gusts on a windy day on the plains all the time.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

#ScumMedia

Was trending. Hope they can keep it alive!

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It occurs to me that even without the two guys walking past behind him, the screen shows his location *and* the windspeed which is fluctuating between 29 mph and gusts of 48 mph. We have 30 to 40 mph gusts on a windy day on the plains all the time.

I'll SEE that...and RAISE you THIS:

---------------------------------

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

MSNBC should leave the hard hitting questions to the pros.

Like anyone with 2+ brain cells and the ability to see and/or hear.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

LEFT BIAS

Factual reporting: Mixed

Media Bias Check

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I am related to a person who worked where the fertilizer for the OKC bomb was sold. Once that connection was made, Connie Chung and her crew camped out at the place. They kept badgering to be able to shoot in front of the fertilizer because they wanted to show how unsecured it was, and they kept being denied. Stuff is highly explosive there are protocols and safety procedures that obviously don't allow for a film crew of untrained personnel in the room.

She got quite demanding and quite stinky about it.

They got call from the cops one night ... after so many refusals, they flat out tried to break in to get their shot. Evidently, security wasn't as loose as they thought and the yokels weren't as stupid as they assumed.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
That’s hilarious, what a bunch of Bozo’s 🤡

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Msnbc has long been a disinfo network. They have Rachel Maddow as a host FFS. Also since i am banned from starting threads can one of you guys create a mail in ballot thread on Thomas Cooper? Exactly as predicted, mail carriers will tamper with the vote. Thomas Cooper alleged to have changed ballots
edit on 26-5-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
CNN is ALSO a Dumbass!

pbs.twimg.com...

+3 more 
posted on May, 26 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I'm wearing a mask right now whenever I visit ATS because I care.

Not really, I'm not wearing a mask. I might not be wearing pants.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Whelp, what can you do?

If leftist users on ATS and others of the ilk like to consume this willingly, will let them 🤭

Why should we stop them?

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: ketsuko

I'll SEE that...and RAISE you THIS:

---------------------------------

I think this is the lady that was heading out to save poor ol' Anderson

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Awesome!

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Meanwhile, Twitter is directing us to these morons because Trump spoke TRUTH regarding voter fraud.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hahahahahahaha

Ah, we need more people out there calling out BS just like this man did.

We all have the tools to do it.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Meanwhile, Twitter is directing us to these morons because Trump spoke TRUTH regarding voter fraud.

Truth?

He's psychic now?

It wasn't truth. It was a lie. Twitter finally called him on it.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
MSNBC ANCHOR to MSNBC REPORTER: "...it seems like you might be one of the only people wearing a mask and practicing social distancing."

MSNBC REPORTER then grabs non-masked MSNBC CAMERAMAN by the arm to turn him to the rando filming him with his phone.

edit on 26-5-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join