It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter has Dinged some Trump Tweets -- Twitter is Officially a Democrat Mouthpiece

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Are we honestly surprised by these responses?

The irony of calling the POTUS a Liar in Chief while willingly consuming fake news via liberal media is hilarious, nevermind the ignorance from across the pond, one has to wonder if these dolts will ever look beyond their own hubris and realize they stand alone?

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Waaa, waaa, waaa.... If the idiot would stop posting potentially libelous stuff he wouldn't have to be 'fact-checked'. He deserves to be sued over his repeated accusations against Scarborough in the least. But yea, I know, he can do no wrong. Everything he says is correct. All the experts are wrong. And even when he contradicts himself he's still right.

Waiter please, more koolaide.
Right right, the CNN and WAPO "Experts", dude don't make us laugh.

Aa for pyscho Joe, do something? Typical leftist, all talk, no walk.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

My mistake there. I was on the @POTUS account, not his personal account.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Even the suggestion by trump of shutting down social media will give the democrats enough ammunition to win the election even if it is Biden. Even my elderly Republican, Baptist, Texan mother, uses twitter to stay in contact with her family as do most of her friends in the "Home"
This has already blew up in trumps face.

edit on 27-5-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

How do you figure ?

Twitter alienates half the voting population in this country.

The half that won Trump the last election.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Are we honestly surprised by these responses?

The irony of calling the POTUS a Liar in Chief while willingly consuming fake news via liberal media is hilarious, nevermind the ignorance from across the pond, one has to wonder if these dolts will ever look beyond their own hubris and realize they stand alone?

No , what's hilarious is watching Trump's foot soldiers spring into action at every opportunity , the same old misguided fools saying the same old things over and over.

As Trump is a candidate in the upcoming Election who has shown himself as a spreader and originator of fake news throughout his presidency it's right a disclaimer should be put against his claims just as it would be right to put a a disclaimer against unsourced claims made by his opponent.

Trump lies , you know it , I know it and he knows so let's not pretend this move is anything more than it is.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

As Trump is a candidate in the upcoming Election who has shown himself as a spreader and originator of fake news throughout his presidency it's right a disclaimer should be put against his claims just as it would be right to put a a disclaimer against unsourced claims made by his opponent.

I see someone clearing ignoring Russia,Ukraine,failed impeachments,illegally spying on presidential candidates.

You can not get any more FAKE or spreading fake news with that snip comment.

PS. No one.

Not even Trump beats Schiff or Pelosi.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I see someone clearing ignoring Russia,Ukraine,failed impeachments,illegally spying on presidential candidates.

Not ignoring it because this thread isn't about "Russia,Ukraine,failed impeachments,illegally spying on presidential candidates" , those allegations have their own threads this one is about how nasty twitter is being to the Donald.

Not even Trump beats Schiff or Pelosi.

I think he does but I'm not defending Schiff or Pelosi , being critical of one doesn't mean you support the other , something Trump supporters find hard to grasp.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Btw. Twitter is a private business.
They earn $ on Trump tweeting bs.
Despite that, they chose to mark some of Trump tweets as misleading knowing he would kick off and that he could potentially leave their platform.
Trump leaving Twitter would cost Twitter couple of million $ in revenue but they chose to enforce their rules anyways.

Standing applause for Twitter.
Rules are rules, no matter who you are on Twitter.
Respect

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Did you or did you not say 'FAKE NEWS'.

Cause ALL of that snip was.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Lol, the primary premise of the thread is fake news, one of which you willingly consume, while demostrating complete ignorance of how things work here.

It's no wonder you get things so wrong here, sounds like a personal issue 🤭

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Even the suggestion by trump of shutting down social media will give the democrats enough ammunition to win the election even if it is Biden. Even my elderly Republican, Baptist, Texan mother, uses twitter to stay in contact with her family as do most of her friends in the "Home"
This has already blew up in trumps face.

The Dems have been calling for censorship themselves! Lol, of course you post before you research.

Google, bipartisan push on Section 230.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Twitter needs to be shut down for hundreds of reasons. Completely. It is a direct-to-brainstem ad-conduit from the NSA, via social advertising and is anathema to actual free-speech or even reality.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Trump shutting down social media? As if... that would be like shooting himself in the junk. He'd lose his entire fan-base. Plus he'd lose his mind not being able to tweet. Then he'd have to spend ALL his time golfing.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Here's some more FAKE NEWS.

If you don't support voting by mail your trying to steal the election.

ALL NT's are saying that FAKE SNIP.

Because you voting like you have for however long you've been voting isn't 'democratic' or some snip.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Trump shutting down social media? As if... that would be like shooting himself in the junk. He'd lose his entire fan-base. Plus he'd lose his mind not being able to tweet. Then he'd have to spend ALL his time golfing.
In your wildest dreams perhaps, however, nobody suggested that, no one.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'm confused about something.

Twitter called Trump's assertions about cheating and corruption for mail-in ballots, fake news.

But was totally silent about Trump's assertions about Joe Scarborough and his dead intern.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You are 100-percent correct. Categorizing people suspicious of mail-in voting as bad actors out to steal an election is bad.

As is "reporting" that pretends there aren't states that have been doing it right for years.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: xuenchen

Twitter needs to be shut down for hundreds of reasons. Completely. It is a direct-to-brainstem ad-conduit from the NSA, via social advertising and is anathema to actual free-speech or even reality.

Original.
Trumptards whining over censorship while at same time wanting to shut down a private business for enforcing their own rules.
Lol.
Only on ATS.
BTW. Trumps tweets are still there, who's free speech rights were violated exactly?

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

That's because we had to acknowledge private business do NOT have the right to discriminate against ANYONE.

See Wedding cake bakers.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join