It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York just made it a felony for police to share DMV information with immigration agencies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 26 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Yes you read that correctly. Apparently Cuomo snuck this into the budget NYS passed last month. First it was the midnight vote on the SAFEAct, then it was allowing undocumented foreigners to obtain a NY drivers license. And now its a felony for any law enforcement to share information pertaining to people here illegally with the appropriate federal agencies. I never shoukd have come "home" after being discharged. It's been over 2 decades and I'm still not adjusted to "the world" and I'm never going to adjust to this S#. I'm walking around with half my femur now titanium and enough metal holding my.neck together that I can't go inside any building with a metal detector without being sexually assaulted but they can drive around happy as clams and my governor took it upon himself to make it a felony for any LEO to pass along info to federal agencies. What constitution to I swear to protect and defend if this is the world we're left with?

www.lawenforcementtoday.com...

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Part of the next phase of operation "Overload the System" 🔐🔮

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Cuomo tramples on rights and the constitution for sick liberal ideology.
He should be arrested for hate crimes against the elderly and disabled for intentionally putting Chinese virus patients in nursing homes. Probably because it will take away conservative voters that are elderly etc.
He's one of the most corrupt liberals there are in this country.
He's a real sick f**k

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just pay for the cpurse at this point.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

Yeah but he looks so great on TV during his dailypress briefings. He cant be all that bad! Wait, no. Hes worse.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

When will a governor make it a felony to restrict the purchase of a gun?

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar
Yes you read that correctly. Apparently Cuomo snuck this into the budget NYS passed last month. First it was the midnight vote on the SAFEAct, then it was allowing undocumented foreigners to obtain a NY drivers license. And now its a felony for any law enforcement to share information pertaining to people here illegally with the appropriate federal agencies. I never shoukd have come "home" after being discharged. It's been over 2 decades and I'm still not adjusted to "the world" and I'm never going to adjust to this S#. I'm walking around with half my femur now titanium and enough metal holding my.neck together that I can't go inside any building with a metal detector without being sexually assaulted but they can drive around happy as clams and my governor took it upon himself to make it a felony for any LEO to pass along info to federal agencies. What constitution to I swear to protect and defend if this is the world we're left with?

Time to move to Texas brother... The rich and anyone who can is already leaving that sinking ship.

edit on 26-5-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Cuomo essentially made all of my hand built rifles felonies as well as my.mags when he pushed through the SAFEAct in 2013

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Yeah but he looks so great on TV during his dailypress briefings. He cant be all that bad! Wait, no. Hes worse.

I live in western Massachusetts near the border of ny so we get a lot of ny news stations and seeing that ugly homicidal mug on tv makes me sick. Ny is so incredibly corrupt and he's at the center

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

It's beyond painful. Especially when he prances his daughter out like a stage prop.

edit on 26-5-2020 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Liberal policies in states like NY, CA, IL, WA, OR and MI are literally flushing this country down the crapper with their superior ideologies. You know... all dem blue states with all dem smart folk, hmmm.....

I have a lot of friends in NY, CA and family in WA, they all agree on the culprit of their problems...a$$hats like Coumo. Having lived in CA for many yrs and NY Im fairly familiar with their idiocy too.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

What do you expect from the nursing home killer? New York is going to show America why Trump gets reelected.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

What do you expect from the nursing home killer? New York is going to show America why Trump gets reelected.

You know the Dems are going to push a Cuomo/Whitmer ticket for the next presidential run.

Their platform will of course push for the naive 18 to 20s crowd like they did for Obama. Their motto can be something like "Clearing the way for the youth" since they both like to put nursing home residents at risk.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Cuomo essentially made all of my hand built rifles felonies as well as my.mags when he pushed through the SAFEAct in 2013

If you personalty machined your rile from raw stock then you have committed a felony in all 50 states. Such a barrels receivers and such
If you made the parts such as barrels and receivers from scratch you have committed a felony in all 50 states.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Um. Care to back that up with a source? Because last time I checked it was perfectly legal to do so as long as it's for your own personal use.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I can not alter or manufacture any part that make said firearm into let say a fully automatic anything.
I can not set at home and make for my own use a fully automatic gantlen gun.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Didn't the SCOTUS just say that aiding and encouraging illegal activities (ie being here illegally) is also illegal? Doesn't this fall under that ruling, or am I missing something?

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

If you personalty machined your rile from raw stock then you have committed a felony in all 50 states. Such a barrels receivers and such
If you made the parts such as barrels and receivers from scratch you have committed a felony in all 50 states.

Nowhere did I state nor imply that I illegally machined any parts of my rifles. Stripped lower receiver and a parts kit was really easy to come by prior to the SAFEAct. Likewise the parts for the upper receiver or a complete upper added onto my custom built lower. I legally purchased and built my rifles prior to the u constitutional law I'm subject to thanks to overreaction to Sandy Hook.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I can not alter or manufacture any part that make said firearm into let say a fully automatic anything.
I can not set at home and make for my own use a fully automatic gantlen gun.

Actually you can if youre willing to pay for the permits and deal with the paperwork required by ATF

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

If only it were that easy. My daughter is in Maine, my son is here with me and Ive got other responsibilities that take precedence to a move that I wish I could afford right now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join