It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh oh: Michigan Gov. Whitmer’s Husband

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She is ridiculous. She whines about her daughter's being scared by effigies of her when they are teenagers.

She also doesn't know what an "automatic" weapon is either.

She seriously thinks she can lie to us all and we are just too stupid to realize.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Of that's all it takes to scare her and make her feel victimized then it really shouldn't be that hard to scare her out of office.

A governor should be strong—resilient, and she's uh... not.

She's stupid.

Well, I guess the stupid is strong with her.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
She's still lying to people's face about the major boat fiasco. First calls it a hoax now passes it off as a joke?

Her as a human being is the hoax and the idea she's a real governor is the joke.

She's an immature child and very unintelligent.

Typical. Democrat.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Identified

She seriously thinks she can lie to us all and we are just too stupid to realize.

Most citizens would be shocked to learn how common that is amongst our leaders...all the way up to the national level. I remember audio leaked of Obama's advisors describing how stupid Americans are.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1
I wonder if Gretchen is using more hair coloring to cover up the increasing amount of gray hair? Looks like it.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I don't know probably. Women get really insecure about gray hair for whatever reason. She should be happy she's not going bald.

Oh

And I bet Bernie feels like he fits in better now.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The governor made it legal for people to go to their second houses and camps right before Memorial day. She relaxed the rules so her husband could go up there for a few days. She makes the laws, she can change them if it benefits her or her family.

I am glad her husband wanted to go to their camp, if he had not, then we would still be locked up. We should not be saying bad things against him, he is working with us to gain freedom.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Ricky, come on, you know better than that.
That was sarcasm, right?

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

That was sarcasm, right?

Ah come on Chief, we know Ricky, and know the second bit there was absolutely tongue-in-cheek sarcasm

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Her husband probably would have done much better if he went north in person with a fist full-o-cash and not dropping his wife's name while he greased a palm or two.

Or he could have hired a couple locals to launch it and get it docked while he headed up there. Just greedy and lazy or just plain stupid, either way he wasn't getting on the water early with that attitude or that low of an IQ.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

That was sarcasm, right?

Well, sort of, I was just pointing out that she changes the rules to fit her desires. I feel the only reason she opened it up a little farther is because her husband needed to go check out the camp. Not really sarcasm, just interpretting what I am seeing happening.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Straws. Grasping. You’re making a lot of assumptions. You are aware of the expression when you assume something it makes an @$$ of u and me.

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Whitmer reminds me of Hillary.

Same bitchy personality and feeling of superiority. And thinking the rules don't apply to her..
edit on 28-5-2020 by Michigan72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I anticipate that dock owner will encounter "significant financial distress and be forced to sell/close" within the next 12-18 months.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join