It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will Trump have rallies again?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
It is campaign season and it is unfortunate that Trump had to suspend his rallies over the virus hype. I think it is time for him to start campaigning and hold rallies.

If a state's liberal governor says he can't do it because there's too many people, what better way to give that governor the middle finger, he or she does not have the power to tell the President what he can and can't do.

Right now, after a stressful time of being lockdown and facing economic hardship, people need something to cheer them up. While at least half of the population will be against events that draw huge crowds, they can stay home. It is not like he will lose their vote. The other half of the country will be excited and happy to attend.

Mr. Trump, your supporters want rallies, please give us our rallies back!

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

He will as soon as he becomes contagious.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
If a state's liberal governor says he can't do it because there's too many people, what better way to give that governor the middle finger, he or she does not have the power to tell the President what he can and can't do.

As a matter of fact they can.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

That remains to be seen.

Trump is not the kind of person who will let someone tell him what he can and can't do.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   

It doesn't matter, they still need a permit for a rally. Personally I think part of the shutdown is to prevent him from having any. Practically every State who's Governor has gone full dictator is a swing State.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

It doesn't matter, they still need a permit for a rally. Personally I think part of the shutdown is to prevent him from having any. Practically every State who's Governor has gone full dictator is a swing State.

Yep totally, the shutdown in Italy was to be sure no more baby trumps were flown at half mast.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I can't see rallies happening until all other public events are open. Trjmp would face alot of flak for ignoring health concerns.

While at least half of the population will be against events that draw huge crowds, they can stay home. It is not like he will lose their vote. The other half of the country will be excited and happy to attend.

That makes it seem like rally goers would be a bit careless.

Im not a supporter of trump, but i would imagine that supporters want a smart way end to this corona virus and a strategy to rebuild the economy.

Who cares about a rally at this point??

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

It would seem that strategy, as all the others, has backfired. All that accomplished was to get his supporters, and supporters of the Constitution, fired up and more steadfast than ever.

As to rallies, I think after the conventions, and the official announcement of his opponent, you will see an aggressive campaign.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I almost wish he would.

Watching the press rotate between excoriating him for murdering people and then salivate over how many Trump voters will die would serve as prime entertainment. Bless 'em. They can't help themselves.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Is it really that important?
Who exactly is going to change their mind on voting at this stage???

Trump has little chance of being re-elected. It's not his rally goers that he needs to influence.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I almost wish he would.

Watching the press rotate between excoriating him for murdering people and then salivate over how many Trump voters will die would serve as prime entertainment. Bless 'em. They can't help themselves.
Yeah no kidding, we see it here in the thread, lol.

Truth is, it's all they got. It took a plague to crash the world economy and all the left wingnutz say is, "ha ha" while cashing in their benefits they feel they are entitled to.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Trump has little chance of being re-elected. It's not his rally goers that he needs to influence.
Sure, as stated, people need to get out.

Right now, it is PACKED.

As for election season, you don't know what you're talking about, NO ONE DOES.

We have overreaching Democrat Govenors and a Chinese plague, the world was doing good until all that, the biggest issues are going to be cheating.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Because the mystery man in the basement box is all kinds of exciting until he actually has to go out in public and starts touching people and uttering word salad again.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
If he holds a rally the Democrats will say Trump is trying to kill people.

If he sneezes, the Democrats will say Trump is trying to kill everyone around him with a virus.

If he farts, the Democrats will point out that COVID 19 has been found in feces and Trump is trying to kill everyone around him.

No matter what he does the news media will go out of their way to make it into a death march that Trump is purposely doing to kill as many people as possible. Pelosi, Biden, AOC, liberals/progressives/Democrats have already jumped on the bandwagon that "Trump is trying to kill everyone". One poor soul on social media is so entrenched in this idea that in everything he writes, he says "Trump is killing millions", demanding sources and links from everyone and never producing one himself, demanding rationality from everyone and yet being totally irrational. This is the liberal/progressive/Democratic party mantra/mindest.

Sadly the Democrats and their media have terrified and traumatized as many as possible into this weird cult like belief system that Trump is out to kill every US citizen.

Meanwhile, the Democratic Party around the nation has locked "their" subjects into their homes moving the goalpost for liberty every few weeks until the "curve is flattened" to the nearly impossible "cure/vaccine is widely available".

The Democratic Party in many states, through their Governors, are actually killing people in record numbers through endless stay-at-home edicts. . wellbeingtrust.org... [i]The well being trust estimates 74,000 will die of the "side effects" of lockdowns [/I] : www.telegraph.co.uk... nobel prize winning scientist explains how the consequences of lockdowns kill : www.washingtonexaminer.com... more people died of isolation induced suicide in CA in the last four weeks then died of COVID 19

The most recent mantra of the Democratic Party is that Trump is basically a mass murderer and everything he does is calculated to kill as many people as possible. They seem to be clinging to this irrational meme like a dog clings to it's tail and can't shake it off. This meme is being spread purposely to prevent Trump from holding a rally. Because Biden wouldn't be able to get 4 people to attend his when he crawls out of his basement and the contrast would be too great.

The Democrats have been far too successful in traumatizing their people to get them out of their basements to even attend a rally.

Just wait and be patient. Once the news get out and the people believe that the most recent and excellent research is showing the REAL death rate of COVID 19, using massive antibody testing is closer to 0.26% and half or more of those are already on death's door. www.israelnationalnews.com... Once people realize that in the UK where they are close to a vaccine they are having trouble because after "vaccinating" people there aren't enough active cases in the UK right now to "infect" those who are vaccinated and so they can't get results they need to make the vaccine. news.sky.com...

Trump will hold rallies again, he has to wait or he WILL be crucified by the media and the Democrats who are salivating and hoping he does hold rallies so they can call him a mass murderer once again.

These are the good reasons for waiting to hold rallies.

edit on 5/26/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

You nailed it.

Social media is loud and unfortunantely, it's full of progressive leftist screaming and they are certainly loud, but that's it.

Despite the massive amount of trolls that follow the POTUS on twitter, it STILL ISN'T ENOUGH TO RATIO HIM.

People, it's all about the RATIO, once I see a Ratio on Trump, it's over. None have existed.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: UKTruth

Sure, as stated, people need to get out.

Right now, it is PACKED.

As for election season, you don't know what you're talking about, NO ONE DOES.

We have overreaching Democrat Govenors and a Chinese plague, the world was doing good until all that, the biggest issues are going to be cheating.

Yes, I do believe there will be election fraud. That's the point - Trump never managed in his first term to break out beyond his base support.

For Trump to win.
- his base stays with him and gets out to vote - probable
- there will be no cheating in the close races - improbable
- Democrats stay at home in large enough numbers to off set any ballot stuffing shenanigans - improbable.

Trump had time to sort things out, but he played on the back foot for 3 and half years.

Tell me this:
- Why is General Flynn still going through hell?
- Why has Roger Stone not been pardoned?
- Why was there no special counsel set up to investigate Hillary Clinton? - This is something Trump explicitly said he would do. To Hillary's face in a live debate?
- Why was the case against McCabe dropped?
- Why is Peter Strozk still smirking?
- Why was there no Special Counsel set up YEARS ago when Devin Nunes provided proof that people were being unmasked AND the FISA court admonished the previous administration for spying on Americans?
- Why did James Comey get to lie to Congress - and have nothing happen to him at all?
- Why was there not an investigation into the FBI the MOMENT it became known that Hillary Clinton was allowed to be interviewed NOT under oath?
- Why has Trump not declassified all the documents that show what was going on? - including the involvment of foreign nations who aiding the spying on his campaign?
- Why has no statement been made about the '17 agencies' lie? It is STILL being used and we've seen nothing official from the DNI to publicly refute it.

I could go on...

The Deep State are still very much in charge and Trump has no power.
With no power he'd going to get steam rollered in November - and in reality, it's too late now, even if he went all out. He tried to 'get along' with the snakes in Washington and it was a huge mistake that will sink him.

On day 1 of his Presidency he should have fired Comey, instructed Sessions to begin Special Counsels (or investigations within the DoJ) of multiple bad actors. He didn't. He only has himself to blame.

What is more, he stands to lose a lot more than the Presidency - he will be crucified once he leaves office. His businesses will be torn down and both he and his family will be very lucky not to end up in jail (on ANY charge the incoming administration can cook up). You can be 100% sure that an incoming Democrat leadership is not going to handle their power with kid gloves and play on the back foot. They are going to go all out to destroy any semblence of the Trump era (or uprising as they see it).

edit on 26/5/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: UKTruth

Because the mystery man in the basement box is all kinds of exciting until he actually has to go out in public and starts touching people and uttering word salad again.

Quoted for the lolz.

Clearly you speak of Biden, or Gimp from Pulp Fiction, or perhaps even both. Has anyone verified Sleepy Joe is not reposing in a leather S&M suit, chained up in his rest box?

ETA

I just thought of the most apropos theme song for Joe's campaign. Perfect on every level.

edit on 26-5-2020 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Yeah, so he should hold the rallies in neighboring states and invite those from the swing state to defy the lockdown orders to come to his rallies.

That would be fun!

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I hope so. Where else am I going to get sound medical advice or find out the latest conspiracy theory?

edit on 26-5-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Im not a supporter of trump, but i would imagine that supporters want a smart way end to this corona virus and a strategy to rebuild the economy.

The smart way to end the this garbage is the same strategy to rebuild the economy...

Just end the BS. Completely. No more masks, social distancing or any other ridiculous nonsense.

##YourNewNormal should be tweeted everywhere until it is trending more than anything ever has.

Who cares about a rally at this point??

The people who care about their children, their businesses, their country, and yes, I'll say it - themselves (selfish bastards)...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join