It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please tell me this is fake!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
that fish looks like the one nemo and dora were swimming from in finding nemo, the one with the little light thingy to lure other fish for supper.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
could it prehaps be something prehistoric, preserved over millenia (cant spell) cause of the depth it was and then pushed up by the earth quake and tsunami combined? they say that it like what 70% or something like that of the ocean that hasnt been explored yet so prehaps although it is creepy to think that could actually exsist today, prehaps it is something that lives in the ocean that we havent discovered yet, ooh then i dont want to discover that thing. i have gone looking it up to see if it was by that Mr White and i have not found that photo, with his photos anyway you can see if you look closely that they are edited

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
After the tsunami there was alot of talk about unusual sea creatures
being washed up on shore and found by rescue workers, have any real
pics been shown?

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Charlie White

Unfortunately the link only shows one other of his images. There are supposed to be some classic photos around of his.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I think that picture has been around alot longer than 2005. I recall seeing it somewhere with the story being that it was a captured Chupacabra.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   
hmmm ok, so it is a very good fake then

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Why is it missing the lower teeth? The uppers would only work with lowers.Where is the nose?? Man that thing is creepy, can hardly look at it. The eyes dont look real either. Does anything have teeth like that?
Darn, I kind of wanted it to be real for some strange reason.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well i looked up the imager and sure enoough its by a image author Charlie White and its what he does for a living but it is a good job

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
wtf delete this

when i clicked the link i came to a xxx style site

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
When website domains change they don't always cange for the better...

Link removed.

Springer...

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wild_Eyed_Southern_Boy
I have examined the picture in Photoshop and I cannot see any evidence of editing.

Photoshop is really not a very good image analyzing tool. The best image analyzers find stray pixels that are not common in the overall image mix, or bad levels between layers.

Not every image you see on the Internet has been modified with Photoshop.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join