It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Continually Conflicting Information, Uncertainty and Social Pshychosis

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

Let’s not make fear about gender please.

People get scared. It’s a HUMAN reaction to outward stimuli. Did I miss something....?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

One man ignores MSM, another wont touch Ickes of the world.
Deep in a safe trench hanging on every word of doctor Fauci.
Do you have the ability to work with multiple versions simultaneously?
Seing possible wide conspiracy webs? It's key to sort this thread. You cant use math on it.
I bet you are not able to listen to what they've got to say.
I had a condition - data overload.
Too much time merging with the computer on ATS and your brain turns into data sorting program running too fast
to waste capacity and risk being re-written by a source labeled "incompatible" based on couple of previous inputs.

People like Icke see the forest and obviously resonate with millions. They are birds. You may know trees better as a beaver though

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The problem is people actually believing that ATS "denies ignorance." I have the same problem as everyone else re: the MSM. But if you substitute ATS for the MSM because of the "deny ignorance' which is total crap, you have gained nothing. You're just substituting one kind of crap for another kind of crap.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Do you have the ability to work with multiple versions simultaneously?

There's something called critical thinking which can help to sort things out. It's a skill. One that needs to be developed.

Too much time merging with the computer on ATS and your brain turns into data sorting program running too fast
I've been on ATS longer than you have. I'm no more convinced of the reality of Icke's world than I ever was.

People like Icke see the forest and obviously resonate with millions. They are birds.
Bird brains may be good for flitting among the trees, but not much else.

edit on 5/25/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

Let’s not make fear about gender please.

People get scared. It’s a HUMAN reaction to outward stimuli. Did I miss something....?

Yes, you seem to have missed that everything here is duality. So, fear = female and lack of fear = male. I didn't set up the damn rules, no matter how much anyone tries to change the rules into their own "trans" forming ways.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

SnF You may be correct about intentional manipulation.

Personally I don’t think those in charge are bright enough to scheme this way. I think we have a bunch of guys with PHDs who have labled themselves geniuses and experts who are neither.

Neither a genius nor an expert would be repeatedly wrong. A true genius or true expert would more likely start off by saying I don’t know before they made an ass of themselves.

They are either intelligent and manipulative or arrogant and ignorant. Neither one of those situations sounds good for those of us effected by their decisions.

edit on 25-5-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: muzzleflash

So, what should we believe? Just what we ourselves can personally see, hear, or touch??
We all have such a limited view personally of what is happening in our world. Seems like you want to replace denying ignorance with living in ignorance.
Dont believe the govt, dont believe the news media, dont believe the scientists... just what does that leave you with?

Books, peer reviewed research, logic based on principles.

I didn't say "don't believe scientists", but I'm pretty sure what you think are "scientists" is not an accurate appraisal.

The people on TV portrayed as 'scientists' are just mouthpieces and agenda driven.

Anyone who applied the scientific method is a real scientist, by definition. That's the criteria.

Real scientists understand that we are dealing with hypothesis and theory, and that facts can be interpreted in many ways and in fact - facts themselves could be flawed in many ways.

Instead of relying on TV and govt to inform you why don't you ask questions, think and research for yourself?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

May I ask what all your critical thinking and time on ATS tells you about this current crisis?

Besides (I hope) “this too shall pass”

I’m just curious what you think the answer is here....

edit on 25-5-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Um..
I think the COVID-19 pandemic is bad.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
a reply to: incoservThey are either intelligent and manipulative or arrogant and ignorant. Neither one of those situations sounds good for those of us effected by their decisions.

You've only laid out two choices for who "they" are. Why is that? Why are there always only two choices for all this BS here? Oh, I already know, don't bother replying.

edit on 25-5-2020 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
The problem is people actually believing that ATS "denies ignorance." I have the same problem as everyone else re: the MSM. But if you substitute ATS for the MSM because of the "deny ignorance' which is total crap, you have gained nothing. You're just substituting one kind of crap for another kind of crap.

Agree 100%.

There is no substitute for thinking for one's self.

Consider all sources and views, by all means, but find balance and sift through for the gems.

Bring a dump truck full of salt as well.

"Truth" or "Reality" exists separate from all of our ideas/opinions. It's self-evident and it's up to each of us individually to be vigilant and find it for ourselves.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Um..

Correction, Covid-1984

Lol

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: schuyler

Agree 100%.

There is no substitute for thinking for one's self.

Consider all sources and views, by all means, but find balance and sift through for the gems.

Bring a dump truck full of salt as well.

"Truth" or "Reality" exists separate from all of our ideas/opinions. It's self-evident and it's up to each of us individually to be vigilant and find it for ourselves.

But WhyTF should we have to do that here? Why doesn't REAL truth exist here and instead we're all on a wild goose chase to figure out what it is? THIS IS AN ABOMINATION OF A REALITY. That's why.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

But, you know, I'm just a selfish so-and-so who doesn't care about the chiiiiiiiiildren and I don't realize that BIG BROTHER REALLY DOES LOVE ME!and even ministerial settings, where people are intentionally kept in a state of uncertainty in order to keep them psychologically and emotionally dependent on those who present themselves as being "in control."

Have people actually thought about that we need higher learning to open up, let them get it, get over it and they don't take it back to maybe high risk parents? We actually need low risk to get it....

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Bad if you are high risk, bad if the low risk doesn't develop herd immunity, yes I agree.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It's called the semantic deception of dialectical theses. It's what makes you crazy, but this latest event is only an opportunity to ramp it up.

They've been feeding you the same since the 1700
They figured out how to turn it subconscious through two world wars. They learned how to trick you into it through psychology. Then they marketed it and made you pay for it.

And you did.

Now you're realizing you're screwed.
At least, I hope everyone is realizing this.
Any attempt to go back to normal should be resisted.
Normal is breaking down all around us because normal is an illusion

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Maybe so.

But somebody(s) is calling shots, pulling strings, and generally making disarray of info and disaster of our national economy, social order, and collective psyche.

I’m not sure which people in power you’re referring to either, but I assure you someone is making $ off this

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Bad all the way around. For everyone.
Unfavorable
Distressing
Horrid
Uncool
Crappy
Dreadful
Terrible
#ty

Nothing good about it.

edit on 5/25/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Um..
K. How so? In what regard? What would you point to as significant data or statistics to back up that brand of
“bad”....

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Bad all the way around. For everyone.
Unfavorable
Distressing
Horrid
Uncool
Crappy
Dreadful
Terrible
#ty

Nothing good about it.

You forgot one: ABOMINABLE.

edit on 25-5-2020 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join