It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Continually Conflicting Information, Uncertainty and Social Pshychosis

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
So what do we do?

Stop believing in all the MSM BS.
Simple. If it's on MSM, it's BS automatically and ought to be disregarded.

It's too late for them to tell us anything helpful and important, they've lied about everything for decades. They no longer have any valid opportunity to inform anyone of anything.

After decades of countless blatant agenda driven corporate profiteering and power plays based on a gazillion lies - it's OVER. They can say the sky is blue and water is wet and I will NOT listen. It's too late, this relationship is done and I'll never ever listen again!

That's exactly what you need to do.
Everyone should.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
OP's post is useless. Same as it ever was. Half the people are fearful, half the people aren't. Half the people believe we should wear useless masks, half the people don't. And so on, rinse and repeat, duality after duality. What the hell is the difference? Same shhhh, different day.

You either care about the things you're purposely force fed to make you fearful, or you don't. The big question is, who the F is doing the force-feeding and why are they always trying to test those who refuse to give in and "prove" they care about life/living by relinquishing their beliefs in order to follow the status quo/the herd?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: tanstaafl
At least there is actually a virus..

Are you sure? Icke sounds pretty reasonable with his no-virus-theory. Or the Rappoport's version

Speaking of internet nonsense?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

Them are some pretty specific numbers.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I said many times it's a psyop but your version is good. ) It may also be organic and abused with many levels of opportunistic fakeness at the same time.
Can it work well in such a divided society? People are picking up what they want to hear in their trenches.
No, I dont think it's a psyop

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Right brain, left brain. North pole, south pole. Republican, democrat. Black, white. Red (bottom of the spine), blue (top of the spine). Female, male. Mom, dad. Coke, Scotch....and so on. I'd say they're pretty specific, yes. + or - a couple percent here and there, as it's always been in this abomination of a reality.

edit on 25-5-2020 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I don't think half the population is Democrat. Hell, I don't think half the population is male.

Wait. You put Coke in your scotch?
edit on 5/25/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

So, what should we believe? Just what we ourselves can personally see, hear, or touch??
We all have such a limited view personally of what is happening in our world. Seems like you want to replace denying ignorance with living in ignorance.
Dont believe the govt, dont believe the news media, dont believe the scientists... just what does that leave you with?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Who the f would put coke in their scotch?

"The sex ratio for the entire world population is 101 males to 100 females (2018 est.)", FYI.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Coke, Scotch....and so on.
50/50?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Ummm.
Half the people are afraid of a virus, the other half is afraid of a deep state...
Sorry, but it's more than half that is afraid...

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Ok, let me explain it all for you. I was going to put Coke, Pepsi (the two most popular competing colas in the US), but I decided to put Coke as coc aine (upper) and Scotch as alcohol (downer) because they are competing/opposites. Only a complete freak would combine the two.

There is only one way to drink Scotch. Through a straw...from a bathtub.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

a reply to: tanstaafl
At least there is actually a virus..

Are you sure? Icke sounds pretty reasonable with his no-virus-theory. Or the Rappoport's version

As I see it, it is irrelevant whether Covid-1984 exists or not.

It is a Coronavirus and therefore extremely similar to all variants of CoVs. You can genetically engineer it ad nauseum and it'll still be the same weak viral compound all it's cousins are.

We already have at least 4 major strains of CoV that do the exact process biologically and have been spread worldwide for centuries.

It doesn't matter if 1984 is real or not, CoV has infected everyone at some point and yes many at risk ppl die from it yearly - and sadly they never took serious widespread statistics if the numbers until now this year.

The point is that it doesn't matter if it exists, the others do and are generally the exact same in terms of how it infects humans. All differences are very minute details.

Keep in mind everyone will react differently to cold viruses. Symptoms are rarely the exact same among the infected. 99.97+% of ppl will survive and most of those will never realize they were even fighting it.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Yes, and every cold virus leaves around 100,000 dead bodies over a three month period...

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Ummm.
Half the people are afraid of a virus, the other half is afraid of a deep state...
Sorry, but it's more than half that is afraid...

I'm not saying a deep state isn't true, but you're "afraid" of a deep state? You're scared of it being true? You sound female.

This is my point. You either have fear or you don't....until that ONE thing that actually scares you occurs (for those who are not easily scared). The deep state makes you afraid? It scares you? Or are you simply waiting for the truth to be fully revealed so that you can fight against it, without fear?

There is a huge difference. But this has nothing to do with my original point. The world we live in is a duality based existence. This is just the way things are. I believe it's an abomination and HAS TO HAVE BEEN set up this way for gaming/entertainment purposes. There is no way this constant back and forth between two sides existence is just normal/natural.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The devils bargain, maybe...huha reply to: FlukeSkywalker

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
The devils bargain, maybe...huha reply to: FlukeSkywalker

I'm just going to buy into that blue pill vs red pill nonsense? NOPE. The truth is NOT devastating. No f-ing way. Truth/knowledge is freedom, is lack of limitation, is transcendence.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I can honestly say that I have really no idea what the deep state is...
My point is that that yes..
There is even a duality in the fears... and more than half are afraid.

But, the duality is not an abomination, it is a necessity for our existence.. if you see it as an abomination, then you just haven't fully learned how the two opposites have their own role to play in creation... something which none of us have been able to fully understand.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
OP's post is useless. Same as it ever was. Half the people are fearful, half the people aren't. Half the people believe we should wear useless masks, half the people don't. And so on, rinse and repeat, duality after duality. What the hell is the difference? Same shhhh, different day.

You either care about the things you're purposely force fed to make you fearful, or you don't. The big question is, who the F is doing the force-feeding and why are they always trying to test those who refuse to give in and "prove" they care about life/living by relinquishing their beliefs in order to follow the status quo/the herd?
Reminds me of Hegelian Dialectic somehow...

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Thanks. I get the MSM is blowing this up, but I mean in our lives. I advocated walking dogs and mending fences, reading books and planting gardens. But that was back in the update threads. This virus isn’t going away, and millions of Americans are now unemployed.

Not listening to MSM ain’t gonna fix the damage done economically, sociologically, or psychologically.....

People are dying from “deaths of despair” in record numbers and the hits keep coming. This has taken a toll on me for sure. And I don’t even watch tv. It’s the loneliness..

edit on 25-5-2020 by slatesteam because: Pho Cough

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join