It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Paulides YouTube Series on Skinwalker Ranch

page: 1

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on May, 25 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I was trolling around YT last night before bed when I stumbled on a series of v-logs put together by Davide Paulides regarding a history of events pertinent to Skinwalker Ranch. The v-logs are split apart into a 4 part series; I've made it through parts 1 & 2 ATM.

I'm guessing many on ATS know about Mr. Paulides and his work, but for those not familiar, he is a former police detective who has put together an amazing research project concerning missing persons reports compiled from around the US, mainly focused on incidents occurring in proximity to US national parks. The name of the project is Missing 411. I first heard Mr. Paulides in an interview with Art Bell on Coast2Coast AM a number of years ago. While I haven't personally read Mr. Paulides' books, he definitely impressed the Hell out of me in his interview with Art Bell. The level of deep statistical analysis, credible research and insights from the data that Mr. Paulides pulled together was compelling. The facts that Mr. Paulides laid out concerning the many years of data in his project were thought provoking. Some of the key details I remember Mr. Paulides highlighting in his research (going off memory of a radio interview I heard a ways back so I may be a bit inaccurate)

* the victims were comprised of a cross section of society, age, race, social status
* victims often vanished mere feet from other members of large outings, without any trace, hint, clue of disappearance
* victims were often discovered with all of their clothing & gear intact; that's odd if they were abducted by most animals or kidnappers
* victims were often found in odd positions suggestive of placement rather than dropping dead from exposure or exhaustion
* some victims were in such immaculate condition that coroners/police felt the remains had been cleaned prior to discovery

All of these facts put together implied a very strange phenomenon that was not easily explained by rogue bear attacks, human kidnappers or just plain getting lost. The main focus of Missing 411 were cases that occurred in very remote areas of US federally managed park land, which would necessitate investigative involvement by federal law enforcement agencies. Ironically with several large US federal agencies in play, Mr. Paulides implied that there was less information available for independent researchers to collect relevant to the cases, which shouldn't be the case with the considerable resources brought to bear by the FBI, Parks & Ranger Services and so on. The impression I came away with was that Mr. Paulides felt something highly unusual and sinister was in the works, and there were deliberate efforts by US federal officials to downplay and obfuscate the incidents.

So with that background info, here are the videos of Mr. Paulides talking about his views and perspective on Skinwalker Ranch, covering the lengthy history of Native American peoples in the area, the custody of the property by a ranching family and the more recent research project undertaken by Robert Bigelow.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

I discovered David Paulides Missing 411 on ATS. Absolutely engrossed in this subject when I have the time: which lately, isn’t that often sadly, still working.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Back in 2011 I interviewed the grandson of one of the previous owners of the ranch. That is a very weird property.

One thing he told me about is how when he was visiting his grandfather on the ranch, one of grandpa's buddies used to hang out there a lot. Uncle Howard was apparently a pretty cool guy. My personal opinion is that place is what drove him stark raving nuts in the end. But that's just my opinion.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

And are also on or near waterways...

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam
Back in 2011 I interviewed the grandson of one of the previous owners of the ranch. That is a very weird property.

One thing he told me about is how when he was visiting his grandfather on the ranch, one of grandpa's buddies used to hang out there a lot. Uncle Howard was apparently a pretty cool guy. My personal opinion is that place is what drove him stark raving nuts in the end. But that's just my opinion.

That's interesting; I'm sure you must have some unique stories. Was uncle Howard just a friend of the grandpa of your interviewee, or was he related to the owners of the ranch? I had actually not heard of anyone connected to the ranch becoming insane, but considering the phenomena and occurrences described, it doesn't surprise me one bit.

originally posted by: DiddyC

Indeed, David often mentions the fact that proximity to water is a common thread in many cases his research has dealt with. If you notice, 3 out of the 4 interviews in the series are near a river.
And are also on or near waterways...

edit on 26-5-2020 by SleeperHasAwakened because: sp

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Forgive me for going over things I've said before. Mr Paulides wont give any definitive ideas as what could be happening and I think that he partially knows but it being too fantastic to voice.
A few scientific discoveries over the last couple of years points to the solution. Imagine with me and you'll see it's quite simple but the doing is unknown.
Say there is another world in exactly the same place as our own. Same physical size and make up but with different flora and fauna and different intelligent beings. Suspend for a moment the whys and the whats, why are they doing this or that, what are they using.
Now Pailides keeps on reiterating water, rocks, farms etc. Do not think of these as a "catalyst" what they are using. What have they all got in common?
Think of their world (I will use their, them they as they are unknown to us. YET) same as ours physically. Terrain? Rocks take millions of years to alter (without human interference of course) same in their world as in ours. Water, exactly the same, rivers take millennia to alter their terrain. The same with marshes and farmland. Example people have farmed the same land for centuries and not altered the land level etc. very much. You get the idea.
Take cattle mutilations. Why would they have to move the beast when they only "transfer" the animal into their dimension and when they are finished with it return it back to ours, without moving an inch.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
There are other tell tale signs that the extra dimension hypothesis is believable. Take Paulides missing. Though I would use taken. Take them, they can see us but we cannot see them. Evidence for that. They can take and put back people, animals and things and no one has ever seen them doing anything. That indicates 1. they can see that they are not seen, but more importantly 2. it shows that they are intelligent.
No tracks, no scent even though other people might be in close proximity. That means (no, they were not took up in a UFO as these would be seen) the "snatch was instantaneous. Another pointer from Paulides, the majority of time the weather takes a turn for the worse. Also some returned people, in the summer, have signs of exposure and in the winter have been found with few clothes as if they have been in a hot climate. Now what if this other dimensions climate is not in sync with ours eg, summer in our, winter in theirs. So when they open the portal (I hate to use that word but another wont do) we might have a high pressure zone, they might have a low pressure zone, therefore weather clash.
As with the Skinwalker phenomena Poltergiests, Strange creatures, UFOs, disembodied voices can all be explained by the parallel world theory.
The ONLY thing we should be concerned with is not the why or the what as we can beat our heads against the wall imagining these, no rhyme nor reason (example. think about people in WW2, they could never imagine the medical experiments the Nazis were doing in the camps). The only thing we should be doing is the HOW. How do they do it (I believe that is why Bigelow bought it) once we can do that WE can go to THEM.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Tag for later viewing

thanks for finding.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Can we assume Edith and Kenneth Myers were the owners and grandparents in question?

Edith survived Kenneth, dying in 1987, but her brother-in-law Garth Myers told researcher Frank B. Salisbury (author of the 2010 book, 'The Utah UFO display'):

"I can tell you unequivocally that up to 1992 there had never been and there never was any sign of that (UFOs and similar activity" (p218)

According to the notes of ex MUFON State Director, Elaine Douglass, who was in liaison with Salisbury, Bob Bigelow rang Garth Myers:

(Credit to ATSer Mirageman who originally provided the above from www.elainedouglassfiles.com...)

So "Uncle Howard" could be an important witness in that respect. Could you elaborate on what happened to him?

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar
Just watched a new History Channel Docco called missing 411, was fascinating but focused too much on a couple and implied they actually were to blame for their 2 year old going missing while camping. Never delved into the stair cases and it generally missed the target in favour of being a mainstream documentary.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The 411 thing is pretty simple I think, the small kids that go missing are taken by big cats. One kid who was taken but found alive with scratches all over his face made the claim that a cat had scratched him in 2 year old's words.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

Can we assume Edith and Kenneth Myers were the owners and grandparents in question?

Edith survived Kenneth, dying in 1987, but her brother-in-law Garth Myers told researcher Frank B. Salisbury (author of the 2010 book, 'The Utah UFO display'):

"I can tell you unequivocally that up to 1992 there had never been and there never was any sign of that (UFOs and similar activity" (p218)

According to the notes of ex MUFON State Director, Elaine Douglass, who was in liaison with Salisbury, Bob Bigelow rang Garth Myers:

(Credit to ATSer Mirageman who originally provided the above from www.elainedouglassfiles.com...)

So "Uncle Howard" could be an important witness in that respect. Could you elaborate on what happened to him?

I have read a number of Mirageman's posts, and while I find them informative and thorough, it would not surprise me to learn that the member is a beta AI program running on a server farm in Langley, or otherwise in the employment of the CIA for counter-intelligence activities.

My understanding of the Skinwalker ranch and surrounding locale is that the entire basis of the name 'skinwalker' goes back hundreds of years, if not longer, to legends told by Native American tribes indigenous to the region (Utes?) about strange beings moving through the area that are shape shifters, taking the form of various animals and humans, and acting in an eerie and eldritch manner to instill fear into the tribe members.

I had at one time did some reading on various sites related to Skinwalker, and the scope of the UFO/paranormal events goes well beyond just the boundaries of the ranch, to the point that other people living in the area had experienced and witnessed odd things going back into the early 20th century and beyond, as long as there had been witness testimony (other than Native American oral history) available. I particularly recall the account of school teacher from the surrounding area who had recorded a number of strange incidents that he had seen, in tandem with entire class rooms full of students.

The point I'm getting at is, despite any information that the ranch itself may or may not be a focal point of UFO activity, there is more than a little evidence that the surrounding area has had a long history of paranormal events preceding just the experiences of the ranch owners in the 70s, 80s, 90s etc.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
www.legendsofamerica.com...

A retired science teacher named Joseph “Junior” Hicks from Roosevelt, Utah, investigated more than 400 UFO sightings in the Uintah Basin. He found that the UFO appearances often coincided with the cattle mutilations. Over the years, many of the eyewitnesses saw living beings in the windows or portholes of UFOs.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Thanks for posting. I’m surprised at so few replies.

Gotta ask has any one heard about another researcher who took Paulides work a step further and found an almost migratory pattern to the disappearances?

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
Wow, I have to know who this is ??

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
After watching a few episodes of Skinwalker ranch tv show, i can't take anything about that place seriously. The biggest concern i have with Paulides, his main focus is to sell books and DVD's. After the national parks said they wanted x amount of money for records, he just gave up.

top topics

join