It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter tweets out calling Trump a lout and a blithering idiot.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Biden will raise taxes, rejoin the Paris Accords, start up the Green New Deal, raise minimum wages which will increase unemployment,

And that's just off the top of my head.

Your kidding !
WTF do you think is going to happen whomevereverever...to infinity...will be what the next President is going to do, but exactly that?
Apart from a trip to Mount Rushmore for an airing of course...dammit, it might even be Boris if he suddenly decides to become an American again....Jesus, how would they be able to do the hair/s to make it sexy.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

You're right, eventually the leftist anti-freedom asstards will win, but why make it easy for the mouth-breathing ####-tards?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think the Democrats have a very different idea of what "better person" actually means, but that shouldn't be surprising given the way just about every other word in the English language now means something other than what it used to as far as they're concerned.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

When I got told that NOT wearing a mask was virtue signaling, I knew the narritive would flip.

It's now patriotic to obey your governoir and stay at home.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I like being a counter culture dirty rebel. How about you?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Who knew "being normal" would be counter-culture!

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

You're right, eventually the leftist anti-freedom asstards will win, but why make it easy for the mouth-breathing ####-tards?

I didn't say that did I?
That's not clever discourse, just political rhetoric..something I do wish you would give up, and something you know is not a truism et al.
In some ways, now is the time to forsake, 'politique' and make the coming together the real truism.
Nothing to do with violence, nothing to do with madcap hedonists, profiteers and the like, but is just the time for the ordinary Joe to shine through their modesty, and the power to create, or recreate, after all this is evereverever over.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I’m a texan and decidedly conservative...
If the government would allow it, my wife and I would happily take a month or 2 to go lay bricks for a wall...
Free of charge...
Heck, she would offer free medical care in the evenings (provided no one sue us)

-Chris

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

When I got told that NOT wearing a mask was virtue signaling, I knew the narritive would flip.

What mask?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I didn't say that did I?
That's not clever discourse, just political rhetoric..something I do wish you would give up, and something you know is not a truism et al.
In some ways, now is the time to forsake, 'politique' and make the coming together the real truism.
Nothing to do with violence, nothing to do with madcap hedonists, profiteers and the like, but is just the time for the ordinary Joe to shine through their modesty, and the power to create, or recreate, after all this is evereverever over.

Nope.

Because I see things going sideways in a hurry.

Not the type to blindly "obey" whatever my government tells me.

It's bullcrap, all of it.

2 months ago I started threads where I asked, pleaded with people not to panic and use common sense.

2 months ago I wrote threads about government over-reach.

I was told to shut up and do what was needed. I was told I'd kill people with my "crazy" ideas.

I was right then, I'm right now.

This is a serious illness, but people acted like asstards and screwed it up.

Politicians acted like asstards and screwed it up.

I'm just a single voice.

But I won't shut up to the asstard actions of my nation, the politicians, and the sheep obeying every god-damned dictate that the asstards spewed.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Who knew "being normal" would be counter-culture!

Should have been predictable the moment the counter culture took control of the media.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

What mask?

What mask? Have you been in a cave for the past 3 months?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

No answer ... maybe he actually has been. Or a bunker.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Funny how "coming together" is really caputulating to the demands of the left.
No thanks!

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

What mask?

What mask? Have you been in a cave for the past 3 months?

See what I mean, you're doing the political thing again, an ordinary Martingdale is absolutely useless against a virus, just a piece of toilet roll for you to basically slobber against, block and divert any contagion right out to those who you might be slobbering to...so yes, it it a useless except for the purpose it was made. N95's are limited, and not suitable for every asymmetric of the face, and are just as 'leaky' ultimately, both are considered a one time use..so have you any military stuff...that you know of?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

So you honestly haven't noticed that pretty much every commercial out there on TV now shows people in pretty cloth masks as if they mean anything?

Please, don't act like you don't know what we mean by this.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

So you honestly haven't noticed that pretty much every commercial out there on TV now shows people in pretty cloth masks as if they mean anything?

Please, don't act like you don't know what we mean by this.

Who's the 'we', should I wear a Calvin Kleine mask perhaps? thus far, I have not worn a mask...I'm not in the military..and at least nominally, they are the only masks that could really work.

edit on 25-5-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Funny how "coming together" is really caputulating to the demands of the left.
No thanks!

The Beatles liked it...sheesh!

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

You're doing everything except address the question.

Have you or have you not noticed the full court media press and political press to get you to wear a mask when out in public at all times for "protection"? And what kind of mask it is is beside the point. Surely you have not missed the rancor here from those who desperately want everyone to wear a mask, and even defended Alyssa Milano for wearing crocheted mask in the face of those of us who choose not to?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I didn't say that did I?

Nope.

Because I see things going sideways in a hurry.

Not the type to blindly "obey" whatever my government tells me.

It's bullcrap, all of it.

2 months ago I started threads where I asked, pleaded with people not to panic and use common sense.

2 months ago I wrote threads about government over-reach.

I was told to shut up and do what was needed. I was told I'd kill people with my "crazy" ideas.

I was right then, I'm right now.

This is a serious illness, but people acted like asstards and screwed it up.

Politicians acted like asstards and screwed it up.

I'm just a single voice.

But I won't shut up to the asstard actions of my nation, the politicians, and the sheep obeying every god-damned dictate that the asstards spewed.

Yep, rhetoric as I said, however there's no need to adhere to this or that, but again, does that not mean you don't have the right man at the helm, in fact a Philistine of old, who today played golf!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join