It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Tells Voters He’s Going To Beat Joe Biden

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Don't worry it's just Joe being Joe right ?

Now he gaffed it up on an interview from his basement headquarters.

He FIRMLY commits to beating himself !!!

Might actually be truer than any fiction Democrats are trying to convince people of 🤣🤣

Notice when he gaffs, he is very stern and serious and sssooooo convincing 🤣🤣

He even says HOW he will do all this !!!! 😆😆

You gotta be serious 🤓

Joe Biden Tells Voters He’s ‘Going To Beat Joe Biden’

In an interview with CNBC’s “Squawk Box” Friday, when former Vice President and 2020 hopeful Joe Biden was asked to speak directly Democrats aligned with Senators Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren’s progressive agendas, he wasted no time saying he’s “going to beat Joe Biden” before laying out several areas of his policies.

+5 more 
posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Makes me wonder if he is not just some adult clone created in a lab, sometimes forgetting its lines and its name.

+14 more 
posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Are they going for an insanity plea in an upcoming trial? That is the only explanation I can come up with.

+7 more 
posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Ah darn it ... just this once I will defend him. I heard "I am gonna BE Joe Biden". It makes sense in the context of his response. He merely says he is going to be himself, which is terrifying in itself.

+1 more 
posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Could go either way but I slowed it down to 1/4 speed and it seems like he says "be".

+6 more 
posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Joe Biden has already beaten Joe Biden.

+4 more 
posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Wow… so the democrats went out and found the one person that might actually make trump seem like a paragon of intellectual superiority.

Dang the DNC has turned into a dumpster fire.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Are they going for an insanity plea in an upcoming trial? That is the only explanation I can come up with.

Hahahaaa yes thats exactly it!

You've nailed it

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Its doesn't matter what Biden says as long as he doesn't tell people to inject bleach like donnie dipstick

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Lol Joe Biden runs off to a dark corner and beats Joe Biden right after Joe Biden sniffs a little girls hair. The sick pervert!

edit on 25-5-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Joe Biden Tells Voters He’s Going To Beat Joe Biden

That's certainly leader of the free world material right there folks.

I've already called up ETSY to have the Sniffer in Chief coffee mugs, and T-shirts made.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I have a baseball bat I'll cheerfully lend him. Wonder what I can get for it on E-bay after he's done?

+1 more 
posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
Its doesn't matter what Biden says as long as he doesn't tell people to inject bleach like donnie dipstick

Guess what ?

BLEACH is used for long term potable water storage.

So people been ingesting it for decades.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Maybe he is telling the truth and the dems have decided to make the republicans clean up their own mess for a change...

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

So many lols. I've got family who are trying to gaslight me on ol' Joe.

"He doesn't have dementia. He has a stutter!"

Miss me with this moron.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
He almost makes democrats want to have Hillary back as candidate.
edit on 25-5-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Ya, in a very diluted form, filter by the digestive system..
Not injected into the blood!!!
A few drops in a few gallons of water might be strong enough to kill any unwanted critters living in the few gallons of water... it's not gonna do crap when it comes to fighting an infection in the body...
My guess is that a dose strong enough to kill a one celled bacteria would also be strong enough to kill the surround cells of your body.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Makes me wonder if he is not just some adult clone created in a lab, sometimes forgetting its lines and its name.

No he's not a clone.

He is a very genuine mental case that has millions of people supporting him for President 😆

+3 more 
posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I don't know why you get so up in arms over the bleach thing. Honestly, anyone dumb enough to inject bleach into their veins should do so.

I feel lighter already.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Here's what Trump really said.

Here’s the full context:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute.And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills i

www.politifact.com...

I think Never Trumps reading comprehension skills are a joke.

Cancer patients go through SOMETHING LIKE THAT everytime they irradiate themselves.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join