It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump I have a chance to break the deep state”

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
A current Administration can't add to the Deep State that's what the Deep state is people all that much they are people who have been there forever so so many different administrations. all with an agenda which in sometimes is good but most of the time it is for a corporation ,a lobbyist, or some special interest . this is what Trump is talking about ,putting America before the needs of the special interest groups that is the Deep state

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
Kennedy was talking about the threat of the wealthy communist who hide their true intentions.

No, he was talking about the Soviet Union and mentions them by name in another speech which this one is a series of. He was a 100% believer in the domino theory.

He was exposing the communist authoritarian deep state. The same one we are dealing with today in my opinion.

No, he was talking about the Soviet Union. You're taking some dopey contemporaneous catchphrase invented by a dopier man and trying to apply that to a paradigm that didn't exist in the 1960's.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No, he was talking about the Soviet Union. You're taking some dopey contemporaneous catchphrase invented by a dopier man and trying to apply that to a paradigm that didn't exist in the 1960's.

Yeah...
but in all honesty, it's hard to piece together the sequence of events and connect the dots without sweeping "aha!" finger-pointing. Peeps who have had limited and elementary instruction in history and poli-sci just can't easily follow the detailed story.

This is all WAYYYYyyy more complicated than any online forum can explain. But I understand wanting to make comparisons, as do we all.
The whole show is beyond anything we've imagined or seen. We're all trying to "wing" it and make sense of it.

IMO, there IS no sense to it. The current occupant of the oval office does not help at all.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It's funny how people REALLY thought Obama was even MORE of a "chosen one" and maybe a Messiah.

People who are true supporters of President Trump do not see a superhero...we see someone who is more in tune with Americans. You are the ones so virulant that you are trying to falsley paint the image and cherade of the previous administration.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jlafleur02

different administrations. all with an agenda which in sometimes is good but most of the time it is for a corporation ,a lobbyist, or some special interest . this is what Trump is talking about ,putting America before the needs of the special interest groups that is the Deep state

Everything he does enriches or protects himself. He does not care about anything but breathing people voting for him. He is totally capitulating to big business (who got all the tax breaks), lobbies, and special interest groups. He just takes cues from what he sees his voting-base thinks.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Trump wont even break a sweat defeating Biden, I recommend you come to terms with that.

Seems to me he is coming unglued. Apart at the seams. Beside himself. Whether he "sweats" or not depends on how warmed the climate is on the golf course.

edit on 28-5-2020 by VeeTNA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

I wonder who you voted for in the past. You are so off base with your description. All of you are so brainwashed it frightening.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: VeeTNA
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Trump wont even break a sweat defeating Biden, I recommend you come to terms with that.

Yeah well hey maybe if he was half black they'd at least give him a Nobel peace prize. Maybe not get accused of Russian collusion...go grow a heart or a brain.

Seems to me he is coming unglued. Apart at the seams. Beside himself. Whether he "sweats" or not depends on how warmed the climate is on the golf course.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mailman

I wonder who you voted for in the past. You are so off base with your description.

I don't think I am off base.

All of you are so brainwashed it frightening.

All of whom? Are you wanting to say "you people" here?

I'm not brainwashed. I'm just watching and reading and learning.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

Why not say who you vote for? Did you forget to add that? Much of what your talking about was really true for previous administrations. You completely overlook the attacks and complete hatred this President has endured since he ran for office. The simple fact you don't see that tells who you are and what you choose to read and learn.

And right away you call me a racist...typical. I was simply referring to the Trump haters in this thread.
You all proclaim the same things but show now instances or corruption or lies or anything. He is exposing and pulling back the curtain for all to see. You want to argue what the meaning of deep state is... What a petty thing.
edit on 29-5-2020 by Mailman because: (no reason given)

When a civil war comes I know who I'll be attacking and the majority aren't black or Hispanic!
edit on 29-5-2020 by Mailman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Why didn't all these people hate Trump for the forty plus years he's been in the spotlight as a businessman?

Why did people hate Obama who was virtually unknown and a law school graduate that rose in popularity globally overnight?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Why not say who you vote for? Did you forget to add that?

I vote as a registered Independent, and I voted. None of your beeswax for whom. "Secret ballot."
I had a Ron Paul sign in my yard at one time. Also a Bernie Sanders sign.

go figure

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join