It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump I have a chance to break the deep state”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Gryphon66
I do think there is a deep state, but it has nothing to do with some giant evil cabal secretly running things.

Yes, the deep state is simply a deeply embedded bureaucracy filled with people who loathe the principles of liberty and freedom our once great Republic was founded on (warts and all).

The evil cabal is a different beast entirely, a small group of the wealthy powerful elites. Some say there are multiple factions warring among each other, with possibly one or more of those factions actually being 'good guys'... I doubt the latter exist inside the Cabal, though there may be more than few of those in the deep state.

See 'The Blacklist' and 'X-Files' historical documents for proof of their existence.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Nope, you didn't notice the deep state before because Obama was the president and he is part of it.

you know i always wondered about that. especially when he and the insurance companies wrote obamacare, when nobody but him ,the heads of the insurance companies and Gruber were the only ones allowed in the white house when it was written.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but he's not a superhero and I do not believe he thinks of himself as a god. He is, however, someone that does care very much about our country and he has shown that throughout this term.

Count me in, well said.
It's not Trump per say it's someone..anyone who would deregulate business to create a better economy for everyone and allow wages to rise naturally, sure up our borders so our country is safer economically and criminally, create a better trade balance with other countries, improve our military readiness and the other things he has promised and delivered on during his campaign.
The level of hate displayed against Trump is completely disproportionate to anything we have ever seen, that is the most telling thing of all, what are they afraid of?
What hasn't been improved-pre-coronavirus, which will be in our rearview mirror soon enough?

a reply to: HalWesten

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I'd much rather his bogeyman be a secret cabal rather than a Middle Eastern or North African country.

Wouldn't you?

It's so much better to have your own countryman to have their foot on your throat.

Middle Eastern and North African Cabals get your foot of my throat, I want an American foot on my throat.

Okay.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Not sure you have a clue what Occoms Razor tells us.

Eisenhower said there is a deep state. Kennedy said there is a deep state. Your Conspiracy theory is that Trump is controlled opposition.

If Occums Razor says the simplest answer is the one most likely to be correct?

Trump running on the entire idea of draining the swamp means Trump intends on draining the swamp.

What has he done?
Replaced the head of the FBI, CIA, DNI and many other high ranking intelligence officials. His administration has either terminated or accepted resignations from at least 100 such people in 3 years. The level of turnover is unprecedented.

He is fighting a trade war against China, who many believe are involved in a Cold War with the US. He signed into law all essential items need to be made in the US. Knowing it’s impossible to win a war with a country that your predecessors, deep state shills, left you dependent on.

It’s not easy to arrest people for doing shady things. You must 100% prove that those shady things were illegal. The rules surrounding our intelligence agencies makes that complicated.

Terminations and resignations are a definite sign that he is doing what he said he would do. Draining the swamp and defeating the same deep state that Eisenhower and Kennedy said we are at war against.

Occoms Razor suggests Trump is simply telling the truth, because all this being part of controlled opposition is most certainly not the simplest answer for what we have seen and heard.

And most of your post is highly opinionated and reflects TDS more than reality.

edit on 25-5-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
Kennedy said their is a deep state.

He did? Where and when?

edit on 25-5-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

He did? Where and when?

This speech: JFK secret society speech

You better sit down for this.
edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago0510699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Eisenhower said there is a deep state.

Eisenhower warned of an "Industrial Military Complex", which is an entity that Trump panders to, feeds and provokes like a bull being prepared for a bull fight.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

youtu.be...

If you don’t believe that this speach was about the deep state military industrial complex, those who push for a communist NWO while they create for themselves a power structure that sees them in unelected control over the world that’s your prerogative.

But when I hear this I believe that China is the chosen vessel that is being pushed into the global power in order to destroy the US through a secret Cold War. A war that the past administrations enabled through horrendous trade deals.

The elitist believe in China’s brand of authoritarian communism. If you want to know the NWO vision for the world simply look at China and their social credit score system. Where anyone who opposes their absolute control is either literally or figuratively imprisoned due to their social credit score.

They are trying hard to push this through social media in this country already. I absolutely believe this speech was about the elitist ideology of authoritarian communism which is exactly what the deep state wants. Orwell knew this when he wrote 1984.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
The problem is there are other countries involved. Durham is being careful to only identify the officials in Italy, Australia, U.K., who conspired with Obama's Admin to violate U.S. laws. Otherwise, an entire country would look bad.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Eisenhower was warning against a military industrial complex that would somehow subvert US laws along with the military in order to rule the world.

The US has been involved in Regime changes that do exactly this ever since the days of Eisenhower.

Trump has brought our troops home and you don’t hear anything about global regime changes that are somehow necessary for freedom.

Making our military stronger and more capable of defending our freedoms has nothing to do with what Eisenhower was talking about. Which is all that Trump has done.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Damn bro, you didn't have to dismantle him in such vicious way 🥴

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Trump has brought our troops home

No has hasn't. If anything he's just repositioned them.

Making our military stronger and more capable of defending our freedoms has nothing to do with what Eisenhower was talking about. Which is all that Trump has done.

Keep telling yourself that lie, as you complain about your freedoms being taken from you.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

He did? Where and when?

Wait What? I thought you were one of us?

" He did? Where and when?" - Are you being sarcastic?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

It’s been argued this was about communist USSR.

Although it does describe the intelligence agencies pretty well.

As for Trump, i worry he is controlled opposition, if not I’d worry about his health, he must have some balls to get involved in that fight.

Actions speak louder than words etc etc.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I absolutely believe there are factions and that there has been a growing divide between them in the past decade or so.

Essentially, I see Trump as a Brand that is fighting more insidious Brands. Neither really hold the best answers, imo, but they might keep themselves distracted while we explore and implement better approaches.

Plenty of us have been talking about this stuff loooong before Trump, but of course, everything gets framed through the lens of Trump. So, anyone talking about it now is suddenly labeled as some Trump worshipper.

Funny, that.

I hope Trump can accomplish what he is talking about here. But, until concepts like self-sufficiency and autonomy really start working their way into the Narrative, Im not sure of any long term success.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018

He did? Where and when?

Wait What? I thought you were one of us?

" He did? Where and when?" - Are you being sarcastic?

LOL ... "one of us. "

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

In other words, "keep the faith", AM.

Also, hire a teenager while they still know everything.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
You guys are going to have to make up your minds at some point. Is the "deep state" something that works in mystery, or is it conveniently there as a scapegoat any time your chosen faction fails miserably.

It was actually Eisenhower who was known for the "military-industrial complex" warning ... but don't let little things like facts stop the narrative.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join