It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are The ALL!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: vethumanbeing
Enlightenment has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge.

The truth is singular..... its versions are mis-truths. Somni.

I know; it is the journey.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I am a meat popsicle

I was born into this planet, without any idea of what the hell is going on, forced upon me a set of rules and ideas that made no sense, and a value system decided completely by people, yet inherently bias against most but a tiny few with most the wealth.

Theres not only no god, but enlightenment, is only going to depress you.

Ignorance, truly is bliss, go take the red pill, and wish you could taste steak for the rest of your life...

You can't unlearn the truth, nor can do much about it

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
I am a meat popsicle

I was born into this planet, without any idea of what the hell is going on, forced upon me a set of rules and ideas that made no sense, and a value system decided completely by people, yet inherently bias against most but a tiny few with most the wealth. Theres not only no god, but enlightenment, is only going to depress you.
Ignorance, truly is bliss, go take the red pill, and wish you could taste steak for the rest of your life...

I am in agreement with you regarding this conclusion: What is the point of all of this? I have the answer and it does not include any form/fashion expressing 'hopelessness'.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: vethumanbeing
Enlightenment has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge.

The truth is singular..... its versions are mis-truths. Somni.

I know; it is the journey.

The assumption is that there is a you that can move......

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
I am a meat popsicle

I was born into this planet, without any idea of what the hell is going on, forced upon me a set of rules and ideas that made no sense, and a value system decided completely by people, yet inherently bias against most but a tiny few with most the wealth. Theres not only no god, but enlightenment, is only going to depress you.

I am in agreement with you regarding this conclusion: What is the point of all of this? I have the answer and it does not include any form/fashion expressing 'hopelessness'.

It is hopeless though.
There is absolutely nothing that can be done!!

What is IS........ there is nothing that stands apart from what appears to be occuring.

Enlightenment is about loss...... the loss of the illusion of a me that does.
edit on 27-5-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
Accept the process of degradation; the decay of the entire system which is inevitable. This is hard.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
As units we have free will..

And existence is like a factory..

It has models and different modes of venue...of the where abouts of where we are as a species..and more importantly..you as your micro unit self..

Freedom is the company of all beings..because we are free...we should always strive to be better...and let competition be compassionate!

We like all equal beings... have intelligence..but its what makes or breaks us is the idea of actually sharing the knowledge..and not being selfish..for whatever reasons that person may want to be selfish..

Wide gap? We are encoded to do the daily chores and habits of the days of novelty with our DNA...

So what does our DNA say about our future?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boundless1
As units we have free will..

And existence is like a factory..

It has models and different modes of venue...of the where abouts of where we are as a species..and more importantly..you as your micro unit self..

Freedom is the company of all beings..because we are free...we should always strive to be better...and let competition be compassionate!

We like all equal beings... have intelligence..but its what makes or breaks us is the idea of actually sharing the knowledge..and not being selfish..for whatever reasons that person may want to be selfish..

Wide gap? We are encoded to do the daily chores and habits of the days of novelty with our DNA...

So what does our DNA say about our future?

There is only being.....
What is occuring is all there is.

Life is what is occuring....... there are not separate lives.

Like a movie...... the movie is one thing..... with what appears to be things in the movie.

Of course..... if you misidentify yourself as a thing within the movie you will fear and worry about yourself in the future.

But there is only presence...... presence never comes or goes.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
So is one thing more than one thing?

Or are we at a loss here?

The Supply and demand formula is made from us... We are the units..

We must find a system that serves us perfectly...

With ingrained economics..we can scale everything to class..

Which is what money buys you in this day and age..

More class looks better..and therefore feels better..

Fight Club is a demi urgos..people need to have debt to realize what their life is worth

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Boundless1
Is there anything other than what is occuring?

The assumption is that there is a 'you' as well as 'what is occuring'.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
We Are All - You got that part right... let's finish it... We are all GOD... ( Not Gods )
Together, we make up GOD.

Think about it, you made this "everything", now what? You wanna experience it right?

But that's pretty boring alone, and if you create beings, well, you're their god... That's not fun.

You want "equals", but you're a god, what do you do?

You divide yourself, into beings, that have their own, unique consciousness, but you deep deep down inside, link us all together still.

I mean, take this concept, and overlay it onto EVERYTHING we experience and have read about, what do you think?
The What, Where, Why of that...

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
To be alert..is to be ready.. to be aware..is to know..

So what is it that we do as animals..that makes us feel so guilty..

It is because the nature of good and evil..is intertwined in nature itself..

The Rods..that are crooks..and the woods that are Rooks..

The more than honest bargaining(Barter.com) of the most Hazard relationships..

Even the morsel that I doth Plucketh my eye..

Which is the very accuracy itself!

The Eagle Eye! The very need to be in light..and divine in light..because it shows you where to go..

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
There is nowhere to go.

Try really really hard to move or escape this ever present happening.

Is there any thing separate from this?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

A Mind Blowing Teaching About Everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join