It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Rep. Warns Trump On Wild Scarborough Murder Claim: 'Just Stop. It Will Destroy Us.'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

we are all dealing with this pandemic and trump (at this time)is causing this family a lot of pain...their daughter complained to someone earlier that day the she was not feeling well,,,,from the autopsy she had an irregular heart beat fainted and hit her head on the desk..scarborough was no where near the office when this happened.......Trumps narcissism
will be his undoing..it is massive and he just CAN't stop.

I see this morning even anne coulter has turned against the president...he is driving away his own people...

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN
An Illinois Republican congressman warned President Donald Trump Sunday to “just stop” with his outrageous insinuations that MSNBC commentator Joe Scarborough is a murderer.

“Completely unfounded conspiracy. Just stop,”

I knew nothing about the details of this until now... read the linked TruePundit story...

Sounds like there are a lot of questions there... maybe not enough for a conviction, but enough to call it out as a possibility.

The main thing though - it is far from a conspiracy theory... it is simply a theory about a suspicious death.
edit on 25-5-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
If making a claim (no matter how outrageous or not) on a social media platform is enough to topple a political party, then that political party was weak to begin with.

The fact that we're even talking about this instead of talking about the real issues like the lack of nudity on broadcast television is beyond me!

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Trump ragging on a two-bit morning show host on a cable news channel geared toward liberal viewers is going to destroy the republican party?

If its true than maybe it means the Republican party ought to be destroyed.
edit on 25-5-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

From what i read, she had a preexisting heart condition. Scarborough was never seen alone with her. Wasn't near the office around the time of death.

President acts incredibly unprofessional. He should at least read before he throws things out there on his potus twitter account. Or as Trump would say; "Very unprofessional. SAD!".

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

Trump has many personal faults. As bad as Trump can be (which has nothing to do with his job performance) Morning Joe is even worse.

Which in the end has nothing to do with the fact that when Trump took office and asked for Truce and cooperation he was spit on by Democrats and told he was not their President and they would never stop waging war against him.

If you want to see the cause of division in this country look no further than the liberal PC brigade that demands conformity from everyone, or they will destroy your life.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'll never get over the tan suit thing. What a riot! The people who spoke on that like it was really a thing are living proof that banging your sister is a really bad idea.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Why is the POTUS using his official Twitter account (that millions see) to rag on some liberal morning and suggest he may have murdered somebody.

And look what trump wrote 42 minutes ago! :

3 months and, if I waited 3 years, they would do their usual “hit” pieces anyway. They are sick with hatred and dishonesty. They are truly deranged! They don’t mention Sleepy Joe’s poor work ethic, or all of the time Obama spent on the golf course, often flying to....

He's completely blind to his own hypocrisy and his supporters eat that sh!t up.

presidentialgolftracker.com...

The answer is yes. Trump has played 2.6 times more golf than Obama in his first 2 years and 91 days and has cost the tax payer an estimated $74 million more than Obama.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Millions of hours spent in Congressional offices since 1789 and this is the one and only time somebody "died" under these mysterious and suspicious circumstances.

Just another standard coincidence I suppose 😃💡

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It has alot to do with his job performance. Writing lies and hypocrisys on your potus twitter account is apart of the job.

Part of POTUS' job is communicating with the people and media. To which he is so clearly failing.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
If this is so terrible for Trump and the republican party, then I would expect those on the left to defend and encourage this type of behavior.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
A 28 year old intern suddenly died of an 'undiagnosed' heart problem, and manages to give herself blunt force trauma.

And Her boss just up and quits.

And you'd have us believe there's no there,there.

Sounds effing fishy to me.

edit on 25-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Yawn. Trump says sky is blue, media says clouds are white and it's a cloudy day TRUMP LIED!

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Why is the POTUS using his official Twitter account (that millions see) to rag on some liberal morning and suggest he may have murdered somebody.

Because he can; because it is politically expedient for him to do so.

Why are people still complaining about Trump tweeting 4 years after he started doing so? At some point it becomes an obsessive disorder or at the very least analogous to pising in the wind.

And look what trump wrote 42 minutes ago! :

3 months and, if I waited 3 years, they would do their usual “hit” pieces anyway. They are sick with hatred and dishonesty. They are truly deranged! They don’t mention Sleepy Joe’s poor work ethic, or all of the time Obama spent on the golf course, often flying to....

He said that? Holy $hit, how dare he say something like that? I'm going to have to seriously reconsider my opinion about him. Thank you so much for showing me what he tweeted; I may never have fully understood what kind of person he really is if it where not for you; I owe you a beer or something

He's completely blind to his own hypocrisy and his supporters eat that sh!t up.

presidentialgolftracker.com...

The answer is yes. Trump has played 2.6 times more golf than Obama in his first 2 years and 91 days and has cost the tax payer an estimated $74 million more than Obama.

Let me explain something too you, as you may have missed it ...

Donald Trump, president of the United States, is a politician.... he will forever and for always seek to spin any and all situations in his favor and against the favor of his political rivals. Thats what all politicians do, it comes with the job these days ... for these guys to do anything else would certainly cause them to lose their election bids.

This is the system we Americans have created for ourselves with our constant fake outrage over every thing that passes in front of our eyes and our 24/7 obsession with social media and cable news.

Want to be angre about the whole situation? I'll be right behind you. Choosing one person in a ocean of badly behaving people to harp on is just silly.

edit on 25-5-2020 by DanDanDat because: Spelling

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
"Why were people still accusing Pol Pot (Stalin, Mao, Hitler) of genocide after he'd been doing it for so many years?"

"Get over it. It's just they way they do their thing. Don't be obsessive/compulsive about a few 100K dead here or there."

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
"Why were people still accusing Pol Pot (Stalin, Mao, Hitler) of genocide after he'd been doing it for so many years?"

"Get over it. It's just they way they do their thing. Don't be obsessive/compulsive about a few 100K dead here or there."

Tweets = genocide now?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

Personally I think trump already destroyed the republican party when he killed conservatism.
But sometimes he seems like he joined that party for the sole purpose of getting rid of it.

Today we have the liberal party and the trump party.

Politics have defiantly changed for the worse during my life time.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: Fools
This guy has a history of getting mad about Trump. I think he is in an area where he believes that he could lose his seat if he doesn't hate on Trump.

It seems like to me that he is just one of the few people who are living in the real world and he has noticed that Donald Trump is crazy and is bad for this country.

You keep saying that Trump is bad for the country. What examples have you given? Where is your proof?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Dude, quote me.

2nd.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

what you're saying is not untrue, but i gotta wonder if the official twitter account of the president is really the best possible venue to be setting out for an investigation?

Like let's assume good faith here and say Trump is concerned out of the goodness of his heart, why not have a word to his head of security or the boss of the fbi or, heck, call the chief of police and get it investigated efficiently by professionals?
the very best you can hope for by just slamming it out there on twitter is that the usual crowd will get all riled up and then who knows who will take what into their own hands? it's happened before, and recently.

When's the last time we know who took what in to their own hands? The lady who killed her husband with fish tank cleaner? The bloke that shot up republicans playing baseball?

A lot of what Trump does would, only 10 years ago not fly in this level of politics but he's a monster that was created when politics lost geneality and decorum. Why should he play by rules set by his opponents that they don't play by?

Too late to put the genie back in the bottle
edit on 2552020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join