It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Rep. Warns Trump On Wild Scarborough Murder Claim: 'Just Stop. It Will Destroy Us.'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

An Illinois Republican congressman warned President Donald Trump Sunday to “just stop” with his outrageous insinuations that MSNBC commentator Joe Scarborough is a murderer.

“Completely unfounded conspiracy. Just stop,” a frustrated Rep. Adam Kinzinger tweeted, lashing Trump’s attack on Scarborough, a frequent critic of the president. “Stop spreading it, stop creating paranoia. It will destroy us,” he added, apparently referring to Republicans and future elections — or possibly America.

Adam Kinzinger

@RepKinzinger
· 11h
Completely unfounded conspiracy. Just stop. Stop spreading it, stop creating paranoia. It will destroy us. twitter.com...

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
A lot of interest in this story about Psycho Joe Scarborough. So a young marathon runner just happened to faint in his office, hit her head on his desk, & die? I would think there is a lot more to this story than that? An affair? What about the so-called investigator? Read story! twitter.com...

doug
@dougRESISTance
If only Republicans had some sort of clue

TurboTachs
@TurboTachs
It's interesting watching you folks attempt to control the monster that you created. Just remember that all of the damage and death he has inflicted on our country is a direct result of the @GOP and all who support it.

It's refreshing to see some of them have the courage to call out their own.

Maybe it's contagious? One can only hope....

Jeff Tiedrich
@itsJeffTiedrich
it's just the president of the united states straight up accusing a tv host of murder. very cool, very normal, very dignified, very presidential and not at all the kind of thing a vulgar unhinged morally-bankrupt sweaty warthog would do

Some say he may even get banned from Twitter. I think this would be a mistake. He provides so much material there....

@Jack and @TwitterSupport. So it's cool to accuse someone of murder on Twitter? Seems illegal to me. Plus a violation of your hateful conduct policy. What gives?

www.yahoo.com...
edit on 25-5-2020 by ErEhWoN because: added link

+25 more 
posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
This guy has a history of getting mad about Trump. I think he is in an area where he believes that he could lose his seat if he doesn't hate on Trump.

www.huffpost.com...

Anyway, nice try - I CANNOT WAIT TO VOTE TRUMP IN NOVEMBER!!!

I also hope that the police open a cold case file on a girl that mysteriously bashed her own head open in an office when "no one" was there and died from it.

That happens ALL the time.

+9 more 
posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Jeff Tiedrich
@itsJeffTiedrich
it's just the president of the united states straight up accusing a tv host of murder. very cool, very normal, very dignified, very presidential and not at all the kind of thing a vulgar unhinged morally-bankrupt sweaty warthog would do

It's just a TV host having a young woman faint, hit her head and die in his office. Not at all the kind of thing people with an unnatural hatred for one allegedly orange man would want to investigate if HE said it.

Any precedent for a marathon runner dying by head injury in someones office after fainting I wonder?
edit on 2552020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

Very few people gives a chit about ScarBro, like President Trump does. I wouldn't know him if he walked into this room right now. I think its probably a distraction tactic.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
This guy has a history of getting mad about Trump. I think he is in an area where he believes that he could lose his seat if he doesn't hate on Trump.

It seems like to me that he is just one of the few people who are living in the real world and he has noticed that Donald Trump is crazy and is bad for this country.

+1 more 
posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Great. And of course I think you are wrong. Very wrong.

+15 more 
posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

It seems like to me that he is just one of the few people who are living in the real world and he has noticed that Donald Trump is crazy and is bad for this country.

Quoted for hilarity.

What color is the sky in your "real" world?

Orange, I am assuming?

It's one thing to have a difference of political opinion and quite another to suppose that real people living in the real world are not because they don't agree with you.

I would normally at this point address the OP, but I've been told to not feed the trolls on ATS lately soOo...

+1 more 
posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   

An Illinois Republican congressman

And therein lies your answer in one word
Illinois .
You know , like unto Chicago.

+5 more 
posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

Congressman Adam Kinzinger is the House counterpart to Mitt Romney, over in the Senate.

Kinzinger has been very hard on President Trump, and even believed he colluded with Russia. Kinzinger is also a favorite on CNN, for obvious reasons.

Source from 2019: www.mediaite.com...

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN Do you ever stop to think that these lame distractions are in place as drama made for media,meanwhile big corp are getting richer,small buisness being eliminated,fools wearing masks,people getting money from govt,for doing nothing,,fake numbers and fake photo shoots for a virus that was named and a law inacted before it happened,our armed forces were sold to Saudi Arabia,oil is trading in the negative,which our currency is based off,turn your Fing TV off dude and wake up,your watching a soap opera,while reality is in action

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: ErEhWoN Do you ever stop to think that these lame distractions are in place as drama made for media,meanwhile big corp are getting richer,small buisness being eliminated,fools wearing masks,people getting money from govt,for doing nothing,,fake numbers and fake photo shoots for a virus that was named and a law inacted before it happened,our armed forces were sold to Saudi Arabia,oil is trading in the negative,which our currency is based off,turn your Fing TV off dude and wake up,your watching a soap opera,while reality is in action

People that buy into the drama just don't see it, and as we can see by the few replies here folks are absolutely invested in the drama, in fact so much so that if any negative statements are made about their hero's they instantly have to jump in and defend their chosen ones honour.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

what you're saying is not untrue, but i gotta wonder if the official twitter account of the president is really the best possible venue to be setting out for an investigation?

Like let's assume good faith here and say Trump is concerned out of the goodness of his heart, why not have a word to his head of security or the boss of the fbi or, heck, call the chief of police and get it investigated efficiently by professionals?
the very best you can hope for by just slamming it out there on twitter is that the usual crowd will get all riled up and then who knows who will take what into their own hands? it's happened before, and recently.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Good for Trump bringing this to light.

If the liberal media organizations are going to push crazy and misleading stories on Trump, he'll simply counter punch, this is the firebrand we all know. He simply went nuclear oh Psycho Joe, Mika was just the cream on the top asking for the twitter manager, lol, no customers are not always right, lol.

Who cares what Kinzinger says? Certainly know one else and Trump is NEVER ratioed, to the social media savvy, this isn't an indicator of aything, to the social media ignorant, Trumps tweet of 19k Comments to 65k Likes over a 36hr period translates to millions of impressions and generally well recieved among those reading the tweet and reacting to it.

To the OP and others of you're brand, quit being Karens 🤣

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Just what the country needs; potus suggesting one of his media enemies may be a murderer.

Would trump even give the scarborough story one thought if he was a pro-trump fox news commentator?

I don't think trump thinks before he talks.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I've NEVER seen a man so petty and insecure as Trump. NEVER.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Good for Trump bringing this to light.

There's probably more to this story. Trump's not just returning fire willy-nilly. At least, I haven't seen him do it.

Joe probably did murder her. I wonder how that's going to affect everyone who has grown familiar with his face. I mean ... Matt Lauer ... the accused Rapist ... eww.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
And there it is. Lying is okay if Trump does it because that's "counter-punching."

Nope. It makes him look like a mentally ill, petty, thin-skinned old creep.

Why would he need to "counterpunch" Joe Scarborough? Trump is the f-ing President of the United States.

The only thing he needed to say was "Joe who?" and move on.

A tan suit was "beneath the dignity of the Office" but Trump constantly lying and making an ass of himself is praiseworthy behavior?

The Trump media machine has certainly done it's work. Hoo boy.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
you say then.....where's the body.....really

did a woman die or not....

originally posted by: Gryphon66
And there it is. Lying is okay if Trump does it because that's "counter-punching."

Nope. It makes him look like a mentally ill, petty, thin-skinned old creep.

Why would he need to "counterpunch" Joe Scarborough? Trump is the f-ing President of the United States.

The only thing he needed to say was "Joe who?" and move on.

A tan suit was "beneath the dignity of the Office" but Trump constantly lying and making an ass of himself is praiseworthy behavior?

The Trump media machine has certainly done it's work. Hoo boy.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Where's the investigation?

Where's the DOJ if the States aren't doing their duty?

What is there to back this up besides Trump's mouth?

Please, show us.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

Do you by any chance wear a mask and gloves while driving in your car?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join