It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Objects In The Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This might sound weird, but I wanted to know what I saw and thought some of you might know. I was on a trip to Nevada a year ago and since its a really long drive to Reno we stoped in a town called Ashland, OR. I stayed in a hotel that had a swimming pool. So I was getting board so I thought that I might go for a swim. At this time it was a little after 8PM. So im swimming and I turned on my back and looked up at a clear night sky and saw two lights that looked like stars moving in the same direction one stoped dead in its tracks and the second one made a 90 degree turn with out slowing down continuing its speed. What could these two objects be?

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hhhmnn...

Your description fits under the category of "Nocturnal Lights" under the basic/Hynek classification scale. Some questions: What color were the lights? Was each a single light, or a cluster of lights? Was there any sound? Could you estimate their altitude? Was there a lot of air traffic in this area? Did any of the lights appear to have a tail like a comet? Were they large lights or pinpoint ones?

Sorry to ask so many questions...

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I have heard similiar experiences from a lot of people and have seen the same thing myself. I have heard suggestions that these were satellites of one of the US agencies.

join