It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 100,000 narrative started to be pushed today

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

14 million tests given according to the CDC and 1.7 million positive. You have about a 1 in 10 chance in the US according to that to contract. 1 in about 1000 of those tested die.

That would mean about 350k dead if everyone in the US was tested and the stats were the same.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

Please consider population.

If you're referring to the UK, they are 66 million
If you're referring to Brazil, they are 209 million
US is 328 million

If you factor in total population, the numbers start to all look pretty similar.

You can't just say the US is the worst because look at their numbers, unless you take things like population or density into play...

UNLESS this is just a troll post, that case, kudos for getting a response, lol

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Who here can honestly say that they PERSONALLY know someone who's died of this virus? Not from underlying causes. Not from preexisting conditions made worse. I'm talking totally healthy one day, infected and unfortunately expired later. (as it was sold to us)

???

I do not fortunately

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Who here can honestly say that they PERSONALLY know someone who's died of this virus? Not from underlying causes. Not from preexisting conditions made worse. I'm talking totally healthy one day, infected and unfortunately expired later. (as it was sold to us)

???

I do not fortunately

Likewise. We've had a few local radio personalities who were admitted to the hospital but they all recovered. One of them was pretty surprising, healthy 40-something who was prescribed hydroxycloroquine and was out of the hospital 3 days afterwards.

Both Ketsuko and I have fathers who are considered to be in the vulnerable group so we've been helping advise them on best ways to stay safe.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I know this is a conspiracy forum, but bloody hell some of you must live in perpetual fear. Too much X-files.

The 100,000 is not a "narrative" it's data.

You should be more concerned with donnie's declining mental state, adderall abuse, Twitter meltdowns and how easy it is to bait him into reacting to things.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Teikiatsu

We'll never know, Phage. Might have been 5 minutes. Might have been influenza or pneumonia the next day.

Right. And I might get hit by a drunk driver tomorrow. No worries. I was bound to die before too long.

You might, if you venture out of your house. That's absolutely true. And, we're all going to die eventually...

The point that you consistently seem to miss in your argument to continue a shutdown, Phage, is the fact that what we are doing right no is not "living". It is existing. Those are not the same thing.

Want to stay home? Awesome. Want to wear a mask when you go out in public? By all means, do so. That is absolutely you're right.

I want the opportunity to do my job the way it was intended to be done, and not over a freaking Zoom meeting. I want the opportunity to engage with humanity in real time and human to human interaction, not virtually.

When I do go to the grocery store, everything I come into contact with has been disinfected to the teeth. No one has ever sneezed or coughed on me. I have never sneezed or coughed on anyone else, either, including my own family. In my almost forty-eight years of life, I have not encountered the situations in which we have been warned may cause us to contract COVID-19.

The only person I know that definitively had COVID-19 was my cousin, and he's a guard at Folsom Prison. He quarantined at his home, and is all good to go now.

Stop promoting the fear mongering. None of us is guaranteed anything. The flu could take me out tomorrow. So could a drunk driver. So could a bus.

I do not want to have the limited time I have in my lifetime shut down over a virus that is not nearly as lethal as SO many other events that could bring about my last breath.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join