It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 100,000 narrative started to be pushed today

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist
a reply to: chr0naut

On the plus side it seems other various causes of deaths are in decline this year!

More than 41 times the deaths at Pearl harbour that led the USA into the Second World War.

I wouldn't worry about it.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Even without Covid-19, 7,700 U.S. Citizens die every day of the year...year-after-year. That's 100,000 people every 13 days.

Source - CDC stat page: www.cdc.gov...

The fear-mongering over Covid-19 deaths, is taking one of many "killers", and focusing on it.

Thankfully, most people are now keeping the proper perspective, after 99% of MSM warnings in recent years failed to materialize.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah. What's a hundred thousand more?

Do you think this is the end of it?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

On the plus side it seems other various causes of deaths are in decline this year!

More than 41 times the deaths at Pearl harbour that led the USA into the Second World War.

That reminds me of the stat I saw last week. NY Governor Cuomo has killed more people with Covid-19 (sending patients to NY nursing homes) than the 9-11 plane hijackers did in his state.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah. What's a hundred thousand more?

Do you think this is the end of it?

The end of Covid-19? No way. Several contagious diseases flare-up/die-down all the time. We can add Covid-19 to the existing list.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

The end of the increasing number of deaths.
How many until you actually care about it?

edit on 5/25/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

The end of the increasing number of deaths.
How many until you actually care about it?

According the graph here: ourworldindata.org...

It looks like U.S. Covid-19 daily deaths "peaked" about 35 days ago. Overall, there are now fewer deaths each week, than the week before.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

And the number of dead continues to rise.

It looks like U.S. Covid-19 daily deaths "peaked" about 35 days ago.
Everywhere in the US?

edit on 5/25/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Everywhere in the US?

No..there are likely pockets where the deaths are still increasing. Why are you asking questions that you already know the answers to?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Everywhere in the US?

No..there are likely pockets where the deaths are still increasing. Why are you asking questions that you already know the answers to?

tell me something...

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

What kind of comparison is that ?

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Good for the learned to do every now and then .

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The point of making this thread was not about the actual counts but rather the use of a nice, solid number being pushed by "insert name here" along with the timing of that number's release to social media an any other outlets you may have noticed it on.
I guess I'm simply seeking justification that I wasn't the only one seeing things :-)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Everywhere in the US?

Just a guess, but maybe to make you think about what you are actually saying?

Believe the numbers or don't, people are dying. People that would not have died otherwise. Is it less than the official count? More? What is the threshold at which you would care?

Arguably, of course, almost 100,000 people have died. Horribly, in most cases, choking for breath and alone.

Should their deaths be disregarded because of politics? Because the number of deaths is "round?"
edit on 5/25/2020 by VariableConstant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Anyone know which light bulb works best in liquid? Been playing around with the old style pin ones as these new eco friendly bulbs seem to explode as soon as they come into contact with my tongue. I've been reading a lot about the science of getting a light inside of you and how it can ward off this terrible virus. I suspect Mr Trump has had one inside him for sometime now (You can tell by the fluorescent nature of his skin) and he has remained healthy throughout. If anyone can help I would be very greatful. I don't want this thing again, nearly killed me the last time.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

What kind of comparison is that ?

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Good for the learned to do every now and then .

Apparently Trump has broached the subject of resuming nuclear testing.

My guess is that he will detonate a nuke out over the ocean to stop hurricanes and prevent them becoming sharknados. The fallout will also irradiate people from the inside, and in that way, COVID-19 will just go away.

The severe onshore prevailing winds caused, will demolish those 'liberal' wind farms which will stop people getting cancer from the sound of windmills. Also, tremendous windmill fumes, tremendous, tremendous fumes...

edit on 25/5/2020 by chr0naut because: Sorry, banging head causes strange ideas that make Tonald Drump's raving seem almost sane.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Course they will push the narrative they have to, and 100k is a great number to scare people with.

Cant get everyone to rely on the govt 100% if they start working and innovating on their own.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

The number itself seems like a simple, round number which can easily be sold to the narrative.

The actual number is likely to be higher than that but I see no surprise it has been reached , the number a couple of days ago was around 95.000.
The official number is 99,348 so I guess it's just been rounded up to 100.000.
www.worldometers.info...
edit on 25-5-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Title : Sixth Name On NYT’s List Of ‘Coronavirus Victims’ is 27-Yr-Old Man Who Was Murdered
I am sure there are more B.S. numbers if anyone cared to look

KOMO News reported last week that officials in Washington state included deaths from gunshot wounds in their state’s official “COVID-19 death count.”

www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018
The next country on the list is 60 000 deaths below the USA, WHY?

Is the USA really that sick?
Don't they have immune systems that work?
Are they too obese?

Yes. But apparently the ones most at risk are the obese with diabetes (or at least pre-diabetic).

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That feeling when you second guess your screen name and avatar..

Been having that feeling a lot lately...

Respectfully,
~meathead

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join