It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the CDC Thinks Schools Should Look Like This Fall

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

My thoughts exactly. How on earth can this kind of treatment be healthy? Particularly as we've been told over and over that children don't pass on the virus and rarely suffer from it?? Not one Government despite all their practice scenarios and meetings in the past have handled this well, they've made rules up on the hoof which, it seems, all but them have to adhere to and most of which make zero sense

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

My thoughts exactly. How on earth can this kind of treatment be healthy? Particularly as we've been told over and over that children don't pass on the virus and rarely suffer from it?? Not one Government despite all their practice scenarios and meetings in the past have handled this well, they've made rules up on the hoof which, it seems, all but them have to adhere to and most of which make zero sense

What gets me is that if it was the parents putting tape on their driveway at home and made their kids sit in it and told them they can't leave it to interact with others, they'd lose custody so goddamn fast that they'd be blinking for a few seconds wondering WTF just happened.

But schools do it and it's ok. What horses#, abuse (of any type) is abuse, you can't repackage it as a benefit double standard and expect it to work just because it came about from a government's brainfart instead of the parents'.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I got back from PT, and the neighbor's GF came over ranting at me about this stuff. She's about as happy with all this stuff as I am.

They're thinking about homeschool if the schools pull this crap in the fall. I can't say I blame her, and we're thinking about it too.

The biggest reason for not doing it is that he misses seeing everyone.
edit on 27-5-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I got back from PT, and the neighbor's GF came over ranting at me about this stuff. She's about as happy with all this stuff as I am.

They're thinking about homeschool if the schools pull this crap in the fall. I can't say I blame her, and we're thinking about it too.

The biggest reason for not doing it is that he misses seeing everyone.

From what you've shared with us about him, he'd be far better off at home even with despair over not being able to see those he knows as much or at all, than being the square peg they try to ram into a round hole day after day.

I mean, it's just my opinion and it's not worth much -- he's your kid, not mine, but that's just how it struck me. That adapting to homeschooling would be far easier on him in the long run than adapting to the new suffocating public school atmosphere.
edit on 5/27/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

If worse comes to worse, he probably would be.

I'm not sure how we'd do that, but we've got time to figure it out.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join