It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alyssa Milano Is A Dumbass

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Epirus

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: DBCowboy

I just wish we could get you to wear more than those Daisy Dukes...

No shoes, no shirt no service. Why are you crying over a mask that might help this entire thing?

Why is it so hard to just worry about yourself and fend accordingly? It's not my job to make you feel safer, unless you feel like paying me. I MIGHT consider being more social distancing considering for pay.

Outside of that, not my business or problem what others wear or don't wear. No skin off my nose, why is yours so easy to part with?

One thing that made america great was communities watching out for each other...community is what made america great. That has been lost. But by all means keep living in a bubble.

edit on 24-5-2020 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

No shoes, no shirt no service. Why are you crying over a mask that might help this entire thing?

Why is it so hard to just worry about yourself and fend accordingly? It's not my job to make you feel safer, unless you feel like paying me. I MIGHT consider being more social distancing considering for pay.

Outside of that, not my business or problem what others wear or don't wear. No skin off my nose, why is yours so easy to part with?

One thing that made america great was communities watching out for each other...community is what made america great. That has been lost.

There's a big fricking difference between watching out for each other, and forcing a life change -- no matter how short or long term -- on everyone regardless of willingness.

THAT is not an American thing. Not by a long shot, bud.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Epirus

That’s easy to fix. Just stop that one particular small segment of society to quit trying to force absolute domination over the rest and communities will start helping each other again. But I really don’t care about pleasing people that tell me what to say, speak, think, feel, wear, do, own, and so on and on and on....
edit on 24-5-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

One thing that made america great was communities watching out for each other...community is what made america great. That has been lost.

There's a big fricking difference between watching out for each other, and forcing a life change -- no matter how short or long term -- on everyone regardless of willingness.

So wearing a mask for 30 minutes when you go to costco is a big life change? You're in for a rough ride in this world.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

That’s easy to fix. Just that one particular small segment of society to quit trying to force absolute domination over the rest and communities will start helping each other again. But I really don’t care about pleasing people that tell me what to say, speak, think, feel, wear, do, own, and so on and on and on....

Except no one is trying to force domination. LOL

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

So wearing a mask for 30 minutes when you go to costco is a big life change? You're in for a rough ride in this world.

It's changes that are not wanted or asked for by half the country. And you expect glowing compliance? Are you stupid?

Edit: And to the other half, the option is to mask themselves up and deal. If they cannot make do with that, maybe they're in for more of a rough ride in life than they care to consider.
edit on 5/24/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

No to everything you posted in the post I replied to. No, we aren't in the middle of an actual pandemic, no masks don't do jack squat when thy're homemade and not actual particulate/medical/chemical masks, and no, I will not "just wear a mask." No. The opposite of "yes."

And what expertise do you have to say that?

I don't know about Burdman, but aerosol can also get in through you eyes. Expertise is in common sense.

Very true that's why masks only work to lower the percentage...face shields and goggles are used to protect more...masks still lower the spread.

Well then, why stop at halfway if this is so important. Only face covers with an oxygen supply unit. Full hazmat suit. If your going to do something about something, do it right. It's like when people say Climate change is going to kill us, but they still use their phones, cars, electricity....ect. It's hard to take people serious when they don't take the topic seriously.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Lockdown, wear a mask, gonna kill grandma, don’t celebrate holidays, I don’t want you to go to church....

Want me to drop the official (and somewhat cooked) Ohio stats and show you how many less than 60 died versus 70+ that died have you argue with me that Annie Glenn (wife of John Glenn) was absolutely a statistic of Covid versus her being 100 years old?
edit on 24-5-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

link   

It's changes that are not wanted or asked for by half the country. And you expect glowing compliance? Are you stupid?

Edit: And to the other half, the option is to mask themselves up and deal. If they cannot make do with that, maybe they're in for more of a rough ride in life than they care to consider.

Half? lol most people are fine with wearing masks...it's way under 50%. Most people don't cry about trying to lower the spread of a virus during a pandemic. I hope you're okay with your life not mattering when you hit age 60.

link   

HA!

You were right.

It's now "patriotic" or "American" to wear your mask!

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yeah except wearing a mask protects others from the disease if you're an asymptomatic carrier...we're dealing with a pandemic...take your head out of your a** and just wear it to prevent the spread...we need every % of coverage we can get. Wearing a mask prevents spread.

No.

Wearing a mask has not proven that it prevents the spread.

And what ####ing good is the mask if I'm picking my nose on the way to Walmart, then put on my mask, then touch everything YOU'RE going to buy 5 minutes after I'm gone?

Ummm...so...as the head honcho in a hospital...you no doubt have a policy that doctors...nurses...surgeons...and health care workers at your facility...go unmasked in the OR...And especially in the infectious disease ward...right...?

Cause...masks are useless...so why wear them...I mean...

...glad we got that covered...or uncovered...or un-masked...

Oh...here’s where you spit and sputter...and call me an ignorant bastard...

YouSir

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I'm just a small little director.

I don't make mask policy.

And staff that do wear masks have either been fit-tested or actually know how to wear them and for them to actually be effective.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Lol hazmat suit....To add among the odds bits of trivia about me, I was a certified haz mat first responder and could be called in for an NBC event. Never once in initial training nor exercises did I ever even pretend to don a hazmat suit. In fact the only thing it ever really did for me was grant me a discount on a pistol purchase...Colt New Agent 9mm for those keeping score at home.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Yeah except wearing a mask protects others from the disease if you're an asymptomatic carrier...we're dealing with a pandemic...take your head out of your a** and just wear it to prevent the spread...we need every % of coverage we can get. Wearing a mask prevents spread.

No.

Wearing a mask has not proven that it prevents the spread.

And what ####ing good is the mask if I'm picking my nose on the way to Walmart, then put on my mask, then touch everything YOU'RE going to buy 5 minutes after I'm gone?

Ummm...so...as the head honcho in a hospital...you no doubt have a policy that doctors...nurses...surgeons...and health care workers at your facility...go unmasked in the OR...And especially in the infectious disease ward...right...?

Cause...masks are useless...so why wear them...I mean...

...glad we got that covered...or uncovered...or un-masked...

Oh...here’s where you spit and sputter...and call me an ignorant bastard...

YouSir

LMFAO Well put.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

DING. DING. DING.

A non fit tested mask is the equivalent of not wearing a mask. And I can still taste the “candy” during my sizing session.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

One thing that made america great was communities watching out for each other...community is what made america great. That has been lost. But by all means keep living in a bubble.

But by all means keep living in a bubble.

Isn't that your entire philosophy ?
Basing that on your posts here.

edit on 5/24/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/24/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

But by all means keep living in a bubble.

Isn't that your entire philosophy.
Basing that on your posts here.

haha. all I'm saying is that wearing a mask is better than not wearing one...it helps decrease the spread...it's not rocket science...do what you want.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

DING. DING. DING.

A non fit tested mask is the equivalent of not wearing a mask. And I can still taste the “candy” during my sizing session.

*sigh*

All of a sudden, everyone's a god-damned expert!

SMH

I know what I'm doing, been doing it for decades.

But because of China-Kof-Kof, everyone knows masks, everyone trusts government, everyone trusts the doom.

Well I just have two words for them.

"Okay, Doomer".

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

DING. DING. DING.

*sigh*

All of a sudden, everyone's a god-damned expert!

SMH

I know what I'm doing, been doing it for decades.

But because of China-Kof-Kof, everyone knows masks, everyone trusts government, everyone trusts the doom.

Well I just have two words for them.

"Okay, Doomer".

I think people that are familiar with how hospitals really work have an understanding of how it works. I'd say the new found expert is you since you have no idea what you're talking about.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join