It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alyssa Milano Is A Dumbass

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Epirus
a reply to: DBCowboy

Keep believing your lies. I actually do work with hospitals and that's for sure BS.

Nothing is about obeying...you have to wear a mask for 30 minutes to go into a store...stop crying about it.

You have a lot of nerve coming in here with so little interaction with members and ridiculing them because you don't like what they say. DBCowboy is one of the most logical posters here with some of the highest integrity. Managing four hospitals DOES put his knowledge far above yours just because of the training and experience he's had to acquire to do that. I worked in one for five years and there is far more going on there than you give him credit for.

Are you a Milano fan, by the way?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Nyiah

I'm just waiting for "It's patriotic to wear a mask".

Swear to god, gonna throat-punch the first sumbitch who says it.

Give Epirus some time, he'll spin it that way.

I still don't care. You don't get compliance from me when you don't give me a choice and I have to rebel to MAKE a choice.
That and my nurse neighbor has made her own opinion clear on wearing masks -- normal folks not in the industry with no wash & care understanding are breathing through the face equivalent of a furnace trying to chug along on a clogged up filthy filter.

Epi and the rest of the kids can eat me. Wrap your own faces up and shut up.
edit on 5/24/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
OK - Aside from the argument of whether or not wearing a mask serves any useful purpose...AND the fact that the mask she is wearing is probably less useful than almost any other mask someone could possibly wear....

If wearing a mask did not serve any useful purpose, why would experts be telling us to wear one? Let me put it to you another way - What other reason could they possibly have for telling you to wear a mask in public than to attempt to make the virus less easily spread among us?

Because many humans have this bizarre personality quirk that says "OMG, there simply MUST be something, anything which we can do!!!" and that quirk is sated by foolishness like wearing a mask. It's the same mentality that goes into the ridiculous BS of wearing a colored ribbon to "draw attention to" some cause of the day which already had people's attention. Does wearing a little yellow ribbon bring the troops home quicker, increase the number of Americans who knew we had troops in the middle east, or do anything whatsoever other than virtue signal to people "Oh, that person is wearing a yellow ribbon telling the others wearing ribbons that they are one of us!" Same goddamned thing with the masks, it makes people feel like they're doing something and it generates more attention on the divide between the wearers and those not wearing, which pulls focus and pressure off the actual dipsnips making the meaningful decisions (like upending the entire goddamned nation over a bad bout of influenza).

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

a reply to: HalWesten

That's 100% bull#...that is extremely rare like 1 in 100 million. Do your research...I worked in a field that requires masks being worn for 8 hours a day for asbestos removal...not one person had that problem. Quit the BS please. We are rational humans here...dealing with a pandemic throughout the entire world.

Side note: I do like your tattoo though.

You cannot dispute anything I said. It's factual, not made up. I don't care what field you've worked in, I know a lot of people with impressive degrees and/or training & experience that I wouldn't let clean up our dog poo. Not saying you're one of them, but nothing I said is untrue.

Go back and read what I said about shopping yesterday. I do not have lung issues (tested and diagnosed normal) but walking long distances puts a strain on my body thanks to multiple aneurysm surgeries and the heart attack I had last summer. Breathing through a typical cloth mask for more than a half hour makes me start breathing labored.

I wish that was mine, unfortunately I've been told I can't get any more due to being on blood thinners for life.

So it makes no difference if I have experience in hospitals and other destro work that requires masks? Experience means nothing? Cool well you're just stuck in a mindset then.

Good for you, you can tear stuff down safely. Try working around patients all day every day with all sorts of communicable diseases and illnesses for many years before you question his knowledge and abilities. If you're that head-strong, nothing I say will matter to you anyway so have a good evening.

link   

I've been a member of this community a lot longer than you. It was once a beautiful thing.

link   
a reply to: Epirus

No.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

That's 100% bull#...that is extremely rare like 1 in 100 million. Do your research...I worked in a field that requires masks being worn for 8 hours a day for asbestos removal...not one person had that problem. Quit the BS please. We are rational humans here...dealing with a pandemic throughout the entire world.

You cannot dispute anything I said. It's factual, not made up. I don't care what field you've worked in, I know a lot of people with impressive degrees and/or training & experience that I wouldn't let clean up our dog poo. Not saying you're one of them, but nothing I said is untrue.

Go back and read what I said about shopping yesterday. I do not have lung issues (tested and diagnosed normal) but walking long distances puts a strain on my body thanks to multiple aneurysm surgeries and the heart attack I had last summer. Breathing through a typical cloth mask for more than a half hour makes me start breathing labored.

I wish that was mine, unfortunately I've been told I can't get any more due to being on blood thinners for life.

So it makes no difference if I have experience in hospitals and other destro work that requires masks? Experience means nothing? Cool well you're just stuck in a mindset then.

Good for you, you can tear stuff down safely. Try working around patients all day every day with all sorts of communicable diseases and illnesses for many years before you question his knowledge and abilities. If you're that head-strong, nothing I say will matter to you anyway so have a good evening.

Yeah except i ran the destro business in the past...i now work with hospitals...you have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No, what?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Yeah except i ran the destro business in the past...i now work with hospitals...you have no idea what you're talking about.

Boy, you just got aces up the sleeve for days every time someone says something to contradict or one-up, don'tcha?

Too bad that's a hallmark of someone nowhere close to what they claim to be professionally, though.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Resistance Is Futile Indeed .........

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I've been a member of this community a lot longer than you. It was once a beautiful thing.

A member, yes, but not one that has been interacting often. That's probably a good thing.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Boy, you just got aces up the sleeve for days every time someone says something to contradict or one-up, don'tcha?

Too bad that's a hallmark of someone nowhere close to what they claim to be professionally, though.

Or maybe I posted in the first time in years because I actually know what I'm talking about and the false information bugs me?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

No to everything you posted in the post I replied to. No, we aren't in the middle of an actual pandemic, no masks don't do jack squat when thy're homemade and not actual particulate/medical/chemical masks, and no, I will not "just wear a mask." No. The opposite of "yes."

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

And you would be wrong. That's fine, it's obvious to all.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Or maybe I posted in the first time in years because I actually know what I'm talking about

Link to that thread you're participating in, please?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

No to everything you posted in the post I replied to. No, we aren't in the middle of an actual pandemic, no masks don't do jack squat when thy're homemade and not actual particulate/medical/chemical masks, and no, I will not "just wear a mask." No. The opposite of "yes."

And what expertise do you have to say that?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Nurses are seriously getting sick of this false bullcrap about masks.

No one is fit-tested, no one knows how long to wear a mask.

My beautiful bride is a nurse with 30 years under her belt and she called bullcrap on this in March.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I hope she's doing well...ppe does matter though. Thank her for the good fight.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

" Milano herself was sporting a crocheted face mask, full of holes "

I have to Admit , that's a Sexy Mask to Attract Covid-19 though ! ..............Ooooh,,,,

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join