It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alyssa Milano Is A Dumbass

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I've got a wonderful business idea but lack of cash to do it. Red, ball shaped Nose Masks for covidiots.
I'd start with all colors but after a while the other colors would be out of stock.
Oh man, this event is a gold mine and I'll stay on the sidelines again. Sigh!

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

does it really matter if the mesh on the mask is from crochet or not? the virus is smaller than the mesh in the "real mask" and can pass through. so what's the difference?

to me, this highlights the foolishness of the mask regardless of the fabric it's made from.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
I've got a wonderful business idea but lack of cash to do it. Red, ball shaped Nose Masks for covidiots.

Something like THIS?

------------------------------

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

or like this....

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Poor kids.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Poor kids.

Macramé condoms.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If a mask protects the person wearing it, then me NOT wearing a mask should be no big deal.

It's not supposed to protect you FROM it. It is supposed to protect you from getting it from someone else who is asymptmatic giving it TO you. I don't like this any more than you do, but let's be fair about the issues here.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I don't like this any more than you do,

How do you know when people have different reasons for not liking it?
If you're in compliance you couldn't hate it with as much reason as I do!

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shibari
a reply to: Sublimecraft
Honestly I expected some folks to use this as an excuse to go out in their latex dresses (rubber protects) and gas masks...

but what a letdown that was!!!

No seriously I did expect some of these showing up but no. Seems the world is not that naughty like the internet always pretends.

I smell a fellow kinkster...

Alyssa Millano could have made a crochet face mask that holds the filters, is there a better pic?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

If a mask protects the person wearing it, then me NOT wearing a mask should be no big deal.

It's not supposed to protect you FROM it. It is supposed to protect you from getting it from someone else who is asymptmatic giving it TO you. I don't like this any more than you do, but let's be fair about the issues here.

It's not supposed to protect you FROM it, it's supposed to protect you from someone who is asymptomatic from giving it TO you .. isn't that the same thing?
If you read the warning on the masks it says that it will no stop any kind of virus. So if it won't keep it out, you know that it won't keep it in.
You can even find Fauci saying that a mask is just false security .

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Masks are nothing more than sugar pills.

It's virtue signalling.

Of all the people I do see wearing masks, they're either cloth which are worthless, or too many don't even wear them correctly.

Might as well give people magic decoder rings and tell them that those will protect you from the virus.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Or...
...red hepa filter clown noses

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

It's not supposed to protect you FROM it. It is supposed to protect you from getting it from someone else who is asymptmatic giving it TO you.

So...does it, or doesn't it? I haven't had enough beer to futz with my comprehension yet, because you say it's not protecting you from it, but then you immediately turn around and say it's protecting you from people giving it to you, therefore, it ultimately protects you from it.

I cannot be the only person to notice this Cirque du Soleil level mental acrobatics yet.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

1. Dr. Fauci:
  2. People should not be walking around with masks

1. Dr. Fauci:
    2. There's no reason to be walking around with a mask when you're in the middle of an outbreak.

1. Dr. Fauci:
      2. Wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it's not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And often there are unintended consequences.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro
You can smell latex over the internet?

Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

No, you weren't, but I didn't feel like engaging.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Alyssa Milano Is A Dumbass

# 1 on the "No Sh** Sherlock" list.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
OK - Aside from the argument of whether or not wearing a mask serves any useful purpose...AND the fact that the mask she is wearing is probably less useful than almost any other mask someone could possibly wear....

If wearing a mask did not serve any useful purpose, why would experts be telling us to wear one? Let me put it to you another way - What other reason could they possibly have for telling you to wear a mask in public than to attempt to make the virus less easily spread among us?

It seems like to me that some people are resisting just for the sake of resisting. Why are you fighting a recommendation that won't hurt you to follow it? Is this the most useless piece of territory ever to fight over?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
There is a filter inside it, I saw it on Twitter when she responded to a ton of callouts. Regardless, it's not going to stop the virus if YOU have it either. It'll slow it down, but when you're only allowed to go into a WalMart or Target you're around a lot of people who may or may not have a mask on. I wore one on my weekly shopping trip to WM yesterday morning and because

I can't walk well from surgeries and I start breathing heavier after a while if I'm going through the whole store. When I got done in the food section I trudged over to the pets and HBA and by the time I got there I had to unmask because I was unable to breathe normally. After a minute or so I was breathing normally again. I left it off until I got to the actual pet store to get dog food and they have a sign on the door to not come in unless you have a mask. So I reluctantly put it on, got the food and got out. I left town again, for the fourth or fifth trip in a row, pissed off at people for being so stupid and hoarding, and at people for letting fear run their lives now. Not to mention at the govn'r for being a hypocritical bitch.

Sorry. Alyssa is just a much of a hypocritical bitch as our governor and she proves it every single time she says something.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Alyssa Milano hits back at trolls after they slam her crochet mask and tells them it has a carbon filter attached to it

Gee... not one poster in their fiendish glee to trash her intelligence ever thought it might -- just might -- have a filter?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join