It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Trials in Danger - No COVID-19

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I don't think it will be as effective as normal vaccines.

It will probably be something more akin to a flu shot. Which reduces one's chances of getting it every season, but doesn't stop it altogether.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Michigan72
I don't think it will be as effective as normal vaccines.

It will probably be something more akin to a flu shot. Which reduces one's chances of getting it every season, but doesn't stop it altogether.

Well considering that they have now found out that about 60% of people in the UK had the/a corona virus, we would really screw up our immune systems if we added this vaccine, which will only be good for whatever one strain they could get their hands on. Otherwise it is exactly like a flu jab and hence should be voluntary.

As to the other illnesses like polio etc, yes there should be a/one vaccination for children. But only one for the 3 most dangerous diseases, not 81+ scraped together virus shells injected into a newborn. It's too overwhelming and too much and most isn't even that dangerous.

The rise in polio and TB etc is also due to many people coming into the UK form countries where they don't get vaccinated for these things and they are carriers and nobody dares testing them because brown people are untouchable, everything you may ask them for the greater good is racist. But that is more of a reason that these things are on the up than people refusing a vaccine for their kids.

I am not an anti-vaxxer, I am a common sense vaxxer. I agree to vaccines when millions of people suffer and this is the only way to curb a common deadly disease like malaria or TB etc. I am however against vaccines that are literally madness, unnecessary and often of no use. Plus they are not harmless at all. Everytime you get injected with unknowns you could reap the side effects throughout your life. It is a big decision to put blindly anything into your body.

I am against this corona vaccine. This strain [if there even is one], has proven to be just like any old flu. So I don't see the need to go mental over this. I will never have another flu jab, ever. After getting the only flu in my life for many month after the only flu jab I ever had in my life. So nah.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve
a reply to: ketsuko

Ha, dumb (SNIPERS) could not even get a simple virus test to go as planned, and they tried so hard, sending it all over the place and creating TP panic exposure conditions in stores on an international level.

Win some lose some, at least they got more control even if the virus tests yields bad results.

The virus hoax was a complete success if your goal was to see if you could scare people into giving the government complete control of their entire life in every aspect.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join