It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Her bottom is out of control

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

I for one always look forward to your threads. They are just so entertaining! People gave some pretty good advice. I like cats, even though I’ve never had one and would have no idea how to feed one. I think some cats are like aliens, can be very mysterious and spooky. I bet if your cat could talk, she’d have a lot to say to you.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PandaPrincess

Could you take a picture of your cats bottom for me

Congratulations, OP. Really.

You've managed to get away with nonsense like asking for pics of cat butt,

while the rest of us get slapped for "off-topic" and "manners" violations.

edit on 24-5-2020 by DietWoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DietWoke

This series of threads shall go down into ATS history as "The Maggie Chronicles".

Maggie is one important cat!
edit on 24-5-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Truthfully, have you tried TheCatSite?? They are geared specifically toward cat ownership and may have better expertise to help you with your issues with Maggie.

I've gone there with issues with my kitties before, and they've been very helpful.

Wow, I haven't been to that site in years. They changed their look. It is a very informative site.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DietWoke

It was hombero i complained about him being nasty to me
i never have a problem with you dietwoke your always nice to me and maggy
xx

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Give her some of this. It was originally made for animals.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The smell given off by some microbes is bad, so the gas smells bad. I would guess finding a pet probiotic to help bring down the number of the offensive gas producing microbes in her body might do the trick, but I do not know which ones do that.

If you ever noticed, sometimes our gut feels iffy and when you go bathroom, the crap smells really nasty. It is because we have some bacteria in our gut that do that, they are out of whack. To some people the crap smells normal....we go into public restrooms and they reek, but because the people have lived with those microbes symbiotically all their lives, they do not smell nearly as bad to them. But we sure can smell them as offensive.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The smell given off by some microbes is bad, so the gas smells bad. I would guess finding a pet probiotic to help bring down the number of the offensive gas producing microbes in her body might do the trick, but I do not know which ones do that.

If you ever noticed, sometimes our gut feels iffy and when you go bathroom, the crap smells really nasty. It is because we have some bacteria in our gut that do that, they are out of whack. To some people the crap smells normal....we go into public restrooms and they reek, but because the people have lived with those microbes symbiotically all their lives, they do not smell nearly as bad to them. But we sure can smell them as offensive.

ricky do you have a cat
if so what is his/her bottom like

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Have you taken Maggie to the vet? I recall you were worried she might have gotten pregnant at one point. That argues that she needs fixing (spaying). If you do, then she'll also get her checkup and shots, and the vet will let you know if anything is wrong with her butt.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Have you taken Maggie to the vet? I recall you were worried she might have gotten pregnant at one point. That argues that she needs fixing (spaying). If you do, then she'll also get her checkup and shots, and the vet will let you know if anything is wrong with her butt.

She has been to the vet my friend, yes.

She is not fixed, i want Maggy to breed and multiply

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

ricky do you have a cat

We are down to two cats indoors now, with no outdoor cats anymore. We have had up to five cats at a time for thirty years, always having at least two or three minimum.

Our one blind cat was having some smelly farts and I started to give it a tad bit of bromelain along with some specialized minerals and the smell went away but occasionally he does go bathroom and you can't even go into the room yet, but now it is rare. Same multimineral I take, just a little sprinkle. It does not take much bromelain either, I crush up a pill and put just a little sprinkle into his milk in the morning. After crushing I use some empty capsules to put the bromelain and L-lycene in because both need to be ground in a crucible. It seems to help by controling the microbes a bit, but too much is not good either, bromelain is a sulfur chemistry, and Minerals can lower the stomach acidity too much temporarily too which is not really good if you put too much.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Well that answers one thing ...

If she's not fixed, she will periodically go into heat and then she will purposefully show her butt to anything and everything. That's hormones.

That might also be your gas problem - hormones.

We fix our pets. All kinds of annoying things happen to them when they're not, and it's not their fault.

edit on 25-5-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Well that answers one thing ...

If she's not fixed, she will periodically go into heat and then she will purposefully show her butt to anything and everything. That's hormones.

That might also be your gas problem - hormones.

We fix our pets. All kinds of annoying things happen to them when they're not, and it's not their fault.

Thanks you may be right, but i just want a litter of little maggys and then we will get her fixed
Thanks for your reply my friend

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

do you have a cat

I mean come on...

Just. Come on...

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Who would've ever thought this is how the Maggy Manga ends, just as the story started to arc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join