It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Affiliates Improperly Received $80 million in SBA Coronavirus Stimulus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
America's favorite leftest organization just got busted for improperly and illegally receiving 80 million dollars from the SBA program. It appears they have over a billion in assets and have decided to illegally drain some SBA funding just because they thought they could get away with it.

Please, somebody prosecute these jackasses. For once, I would love to see someone go to jail for fraud from one of these political organizations.

www.foxnews.com...

The SBA warned more "severe penalties" were possible, beyond mandatory repayment. In particular, incorrect or false eligibility certifications by PPP recipients could result in criminal or civil sanctions if the SBA determined borrowers made knowingly false statements, the SBA letter read.

“There is no ambiguity in the legislation that passed or public record around its passage that organizations such as Planned Parenthood, whose parent organization has close to half a billion dollars in assets, is not eligible for the Paycheck Protection Program,” Rubio said. “Those funds must be returned immediately. Furthermore, the SBA should open an investigation into how these loans were made in clear violation of the applicable affiliation rules and if Planned Parenthood, the banks, or staff at the SBA knowingly violated the law, all appropriate legal options should be pursued.”

"It is rich that they, in turn, feel entitled to taxpayer dollars meant to help businesses in need," the spokesperson continued. "After decades of feeding at the taxpayer’s trough while running the nation’s largest abortion operation, they have over a billion dollars in net assets. They should return this funding immediately.

I guess they needed it for their DNC election slush fund. I really despise these organizations that suck in taxpayer money to then use it to elect these clowns.

Planned Parenthood's political arm to spend $45 million on electing DNC candidates

www.cnn.com...

(CNN)Planned Parenthood's super PAC kicked off a $45 million electoral program targeted toward battleground states for the 2020 election, the reproductive rights giant announced on Wednesday.

The funding effort, launched by Planned Parenthood Votes, clocks in at more than triple what the group spent during the last presidential election year and eight times what it spent during the 2018 midterms -- a telling sign of Planned Parenthood's anticipated full court press in the coming election after recent state and federal efforts to curtail reproductive rights including abortion.

edit on 24-5-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

From the taxpayers, right into the pocket of DNC candidates, but not without a 50% cut to the own pockets. The thing should be dismantled to the foundation.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Good Luck seeing that $80M returned to those that it was actually intended for.
Dems gotta get their kickbacks.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
We know Trump is no friend of theirs, who directed the money to them? Shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Only humans can make a profit over the slaughter of infants. They're getting rich from it!

Just FYI. They feel it.

They might not scream but I imagine it's a gargle sound. Limb after limb being ripped off... ripped. Not cut or sever. Imagine a cold metal device you cant fight off or run away from. A tool causing a pain that we cannot fathom. Well people who have been ripped apart by animals could tell you how it feels.

Those people on both sides. A woman wanting to it because of one fun night but she wants to keep those fun nights. Then the doctors not giving a # that this is her fourth treatment will slaughter that parasite without question. Yes. I'll say 80 percent of all abortions are those people. The other 20 is from rape and medical conditions that if not removed would have killed the mother.

If this does not make you angry and sad at the same time... You are not human.

THERES A BLACK MARKET FOR BABY PARTS!

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
We know Trump is no friend of theirs, who directed the money to them? Shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

Don’t worry, Pelosi and cronies, oh ment friends on the case....

Pelosi forms new select committee to oversee $2 trillion coronavirus relief package

www.politico.com...

Talk about the fox guarding the hen house with the hen who laid the golden egg.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Nice to see during a global pandemic.

We still manage to give planned butcherhood money to kill babies.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Would love to see them actually punished but I expect like everything else coming to light lately it will be swept aside in favor of some flavor of the month outrage instead of actually addressing it.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Don’t come to Ohio...our entire existence is in the hands of an abortionist as the Director of Health. Then to find out she was an educator and business administrator rather than a practicing physician...

So she couldn’t even abort babies on the way to the birth canal correctly...and you wonder why Ohio is still in lockdown.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Pa is in the same boat. Our health director is a gender confused man that helped wolf committ genocide on an entire generations of people. When they systematically put covid patients in old homes.... then they blame trump... these people are so disgusting.. hang them all I say.

edit on 24-5-2020 by TheGhoul because: I can

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

As long as they go after any entity that lied, cheated and stole, okay by me.

This isn't as clear-cut as Tucker Carlson and the Trump SBA (and of course, the calvacade of Republicans) want it to be.

Still ... these funds should never have been stolen from the Treasury in the first place to put more money in the pockets of corporations.

Somehow, I don't think we will see the same fervor against the other thieves, though.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGhoul
Only humans can make a profit over the slaughter of infants. They're getting rich from it!

Just FYI. They feel it.

They might not scream but I imagine it's a gargle sound. Limb after limb being ripped off... ripped. Not cut or sever. Imagine a cold metal device you cant fight off or run away from. A tool causing a pain that we cannot fathom. Well people who have been ripped apart by animals could tell you how it feels.

Those people on both sides. A woman wanting to it because of one fun night but she wants to keep those fun nights. Then the doctors not giving a # that this is her fourth treatment will slaughter that parasite without question. Yes. I'll say 80 percent of all abortions are those people. The other 20 is from rape and medical conditions that if not removed would have killed the mother.

If this does not make you angry and sad at the same time... You are not human.

THERES A BLACK MARKET FOR BABY PARTS!

Abortions is a business, a business that pays the doctors well for their services most times. I do feel that we do have to have abortion available for some people who are victims of rape or have some health conditions, but I would rather that they would promote abstinence then teach them it is alright to have safe sex to young teens. I was shocked to see what they are teaching the twelve and thirteen year olds, it appears they are taught it is alright if done safely..

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Yeah buddy! That whole planned parenthood thing is terrible! Just terrible, I tells ya! Can't you see that this whole pandemic thing would be so much more pleasant if we had 14 billion people instead of 7 billion? What kind of silly fool wants to plan for parenthood?
edit on 24-5-2020 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join