It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 weeks later, have you changed your mind about the covid-19 pandemic?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
If you have seen the "quasi-studies" it is clear that they have cherry picked that information by giving the drug to people who were already on their deathbed.

That, and many are not using Zinc which MedRvX has clearly shown works much better than without it.

Again (man, I get tired of repeating myself)...

It isn't the hydroxy, it is the Zinc.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
May 25, 2020

NY Governor Andrew Cuomo says all the Covid-19 projections were were wrong.

www.foxnews.com...

Which means all the current projections for massive resurgence and a huge "second wave" are.. WRONG.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Swedens incidence per 100K (36) is 4 times that of Denmark (9).

Sweden will reach herd immunity much sooner (or may already have)... and it will disappear... without destryong their economy.

But...

All of the numbers are meaningless, because they are mostly BS.

Feel free to continue to panic though, Chicken Little...
edit on 25-5-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Can you explain the difference in percentages from your governors survey to the tests done here in Australia . Different test kits maybe , i dont know .

Actually those numbers are skewed . Positive rate sits at under 2 percent . Coronavirus
Takes a few second for graphic to load .
edit on 25-5-2020 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2020 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
Right. The US loses 7,700 citizens to death every single day of every year. (give or take a thousand)

100,000 over the past 5 months from Covid-19, while not insignificant, is not worth the economic damage that (mostly) Blue State Governors have inflicted upon the people of this country.

Governor Cuomo has killed more people with his Nursing Home death sentences, than died due to terrorist actions on 9-1-1 !

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

We should have never closed it. Period. At most, we should have locked down old folks homes and issued advice to those at most risk living alone and/or with family.

Seriously locked them down, and then look at hot spots while keeping pretty much everything open.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
i certainly have become more resolved against the CV/COVID pandemic lock-up...

i really need to research the 5th Page Update=on=coronavirus thread...to recover what I said as St Udio and see if my warning was in line with the current Black-Ops, narrative which touts a 18-24 month span of recurring 'hot spots' and a whole lot of mutations of the pathogen expected, killing many as it circles the Globe at least 3 times

heres a wake-up article that should make the hair-on-your-neck Stand-on-End :
www.alt-market.com...

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

We should have never closed it. Period. At most, we should have locked down old folks homes and issued advice to those at most risk living alone and/or with family.

Seriously locked them down,

Yes, and I would have gone so far as to include the staff. No one in or out, supplies delivered - hell, deliver them grass fed/finished filet mignon if that is what they want...

Also, anyone should be able to leave, but they cannot go back in. So, children can come get their parents out of they want.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Also, anyone should be able to leave, but they cannot go back in. So, children can come get their parents out of they want.

Here was the problem though... The virus was already here month(s) before the first known case. There just isn't a straight line from the airport to a nursing home, so we are talking 100,000s already had it in the area and finally it went where it would be noticed past the normal flu. I live in WA and we know about the nursing home here, but then another one was hit hard in OR outside of any major city with the state reporting very low numbers... Once again it had already spread quite far even there. NTC is suggesting a third of the city already had it and is over it as random sampling testing is showing, and that would be millions just there alone.

Now for the bad side... We had 3 or 4 States that forced by law nursing homes to take back positive people. These states are blaming Trump (of course) and "his" CDC, but the guidelines, yes guidelines, said that it should be case by case as to the situation, the nursing home capabilities etc, but these states did a wide brush across their whole state that forced nursing homes to do this no matter what. The litigation that will come out of this will be interesting, and I expect states like NY, NJ, PA etc will be paying big time.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
First I thought it was a foreign problem. Then I thought it was a serious problem. After I caught the media and officials in several lies I was of the belief it’s a bad flu that mainly hurts older already sick people.

Now i believe it’s purely political and therefore nobody should be trusted with anything they say. Don’t touch my face and live my life.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Wonder how many people have switched their opinion on the origins of covid?

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DougHole64
As many of you know, I had a terrible bout of this earlier in the year. As my sickness grew I decide it was best for me to travel from the UK to Michigan where I could be with my family and like minded folk who knew this was nothing more than a mild cold. On arrival I was relieved to be welcomed like any other healthy citizen - unlike the leper I had been made to feel in my home country. To boost moral I took to the local Lockdown protests where we had a wonderful day picnicking in the park and making our voices known in support of our great president. Two days later my illness unfortunately worsened and I spent two weeks in ICU but I feel much better now. Thank you to my American brothers and sisters who have supported me through this time. I am looking forward to the next protest where we can be together again.

In hindsight, I fear the American people were a little too welcoming under the circumstances but I am still very grateful to Mr Trump for allowing me entry.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
My mind still hasn't changed.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Neither has mine. This was an event planned for years in advance.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Mine has not changed, either. It's STILL just a cold that like any other average yearly bug we get running around, will eat the weak for a snack. That's not my fault, not my problem, and not my job to apologize for. If poker deals you a bad hand, you either make the best of it in life, or you 'futz' (no real good parallel here for Bluffing) with the cards. What you DON'T do, is alter everyone else's hand to make yours better.

I will never see people who used unmitigated psychological abuse & force on the population to get their way as anything other than scum buckets. That includes their civilian cheerleaders.
edit on 6/8/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

Dae

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I kept an open mind util I saw Pierre Kory's passionate speech at the Covid hearing, I hear that video was taken off youtube. When was that... months ago!

Darkhorse Podcast has a decent 16 min vid that sums up a lot right now. 'Censorship of medical information and intellectual authoritarianism (Pierre Kory & Bret Weinstein)'. From this you hear how doctors were told not to treat Covid, just ease symptoms... no to blood thinners... no to anything that might actually save lives! Ties up with the nurses telling us how people are being killed in hospitals. This is why, to bring forth the vaccines and all the hell that comes with it.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
By and of itself, covid has comparable death rate as common cold. The deaths count is wildly inflated, counting people who died of old age, cancer, and what not as covid deaths in order to drum up money and power.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dae

I kept an open mind util I saw Pierre Kory's passionate speech at the Covid hearing, I hear that video was taken off youtube. When was that... months ago!

Darkhorse Podcast has a decent 16 min vid that sums up a lot right now. 'Censorship of medical information and intellectual authoritarianism (Pierre Kory & Bret Weinstein)'. From this you hear how doctors were told not to treat Covid, just ease symptoms... no to blood thinners... no to anything that might actually save lives! Ties up with the nurses telling us how people are being killed in hospitals. This is why, to bring forth the vaccines and all the hell that comes with it.

Big fan of the Chuckle Brothers here, lovely to see them back together...To me, to you...haha love it!! Any news on a new series?

Dae

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DougHole64

Chuckle Brothers..? I hear that intelligent people notice the gap between them and average people, but average people don't see the gap, their minds can't comprehend such a thing.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: YongPeng
By and of itself, covid has comparable death rate as common cold. The deaths count is wildly inflated, counting people who died of old age, cancer, and what not as covid deaths in order to drum up money and power.

I'd like a reputable link to confirm that's what the medical establishment did. Q and Alex don't count....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join