It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tutankhamun, eerily in the process of being brought back to life!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This ladies and gentlemen blows anything youve seen in the past with `virtual reconstructions of jesus` out of the water
This individual is possibly the most gifted person ever, at recreating and bringing to life faces fromt he past.

Ill get to the Tutankhamun in a second, but just so you know the work this guy does

Take this death mask of henry vii for example

this is his brought to life version - unbelievable looks like he is alive and well in 2020......

Now for it, hes currently doing Tutankhamun he is half way through it and the results are shockingly and adorably haunting
Just makes you think, this boy looks like he could be walking around in Egypty right now.
Time, is just a flash in the pan.

This is the page of the person behind this

Unbelievable

www.instagram.com...

edit on 24-5-2020 by PandaPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
A 3d model of someone is not life. It is still just an image.

This has been done for many years. Now it can be done without destroying the subject, 3d scanning and computer modeling instead of putting clay on a skull.

I thought this would be about studying his dna and possibly someone trying to clone him.
edit on 5 24 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The image reminds me of the face of a women....woops, screwed up with the identity of who it was.
Had to edit
edit on 24-5-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

You must be a lot of fun at parties

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

Everyone's seen the crappy reconstruction of Tutankhamen, ugly and crippled.

I hope this guy does a better job.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I am. Just not your kind of parties it seems.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

A 3D model of someones face brings them to life in our imagination more than a mummy , skeleton or painting , it allows us to see them as they were not as they are now.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Thank you for the insight, Captain Obvious.

I thought this would be about studying his dna and possibly someone trying to clone him.

Alas, it is not. Your expectations have been dashed.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Which would have been so much cooler. And possibly the beginning of a scifi disaster movie but you can't make a future without breaking a few legs.

Not that this isn't awesome. Henry looks pretty damn lifelike for a half-millennia dead man.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

No offense. I'm sure you can drop science with the best of 'em but (women/girls) named "panda"-anything or "princess" usually throw great parties.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

No offense. I'm sure you can drop science with the best of 'em but (women/girls) named "panda"-anything or "princess" usually throw great parties.

Thanks bae

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

No. It is an interpretation of what the individual could have looked like based on average measurements of flesh in areas of the face and body. This is based on estimates of the measurements made on bodies of the time period, region, and condition of the individual being simulated. These measurements are not very accurate because there is no one alive from that time period. From that point, there is much artistry and interpenetration of what looks right. This in no way duplicates reality closer than saying "Ok, that might have been that person" in a comparison to real life.

In other words, it might be 50 to 80 percent correct in what is represented. Much like the interpretations of dinosaurs in museums. What color were they? Which of them had feathers? No one really knows.

I consider this no more accurate than the statues of Tutankhamun made when he lived, both are artists interpretations to a certain extent. Nice art though.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I have always questioned the accuracy of these reconstructions. No matter how good the artist is they only have so much to work with. Even knowing for certain the race of the individual or having a description does not guarantee an accurate reconstruction. I would think the best that can be done is an approximation.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The model of Henry VII is taken from his death mask so I think it likely it's an accurate representation of how he looked ,good enough for a bloke who's been dead for 500 years.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Everyone's seen the crappy reconstruction of Tutankhamen, ugly and crippled.

I hope this guy does a better job.

Well, hes going to be ugly and crippled. He was the result of a little too much inbreeding. Kinda like a Hapsburg.. poster family against inbreeding of royals. Tuts father was all kinds of disfigured and strange looking even in tomb reliefs and statuary.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Especially when you extrapolate the fascination with her cats southern regions combined with lots of tequila.

It boggles the mind. eh?

Here's a cool party tune to dance with...

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

He's my favorite Honky...

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I think the bust of Tutankhamen found in the entrance tunnel is accurate.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

He has been reincarnated as a 2 star michelin chef

I present Michel Roux Jr

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

...Born in Arizona, moved to Babylonia.

Since we're already deep in our tutts we may as well:

I know. I'm gonna burn for that.

top topics