It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The times we are in what it means if you start at the great sign in heaven

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: HalWesten

Matthew 24:36 New King James Version - “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of [a]heaven, but My Father only.

No one.

While I am not sure gbp is on the money, scripture saying “hour” and “day” doesn’t indicate month or year, so
Not sure I would argue or agree

I do believe this Wu Flu is as biblical as I have seen in my lifetime.
I don’t believe in the rapture or much of these end times modern day prophets believe.

Serving God, Jesus said go love people, feed the hungry, visit the lonely, help the poor and love the unlovable
Not so much eschatology, not so much

They said the same about the 1912 flu, the 1957 flu, SARS, AIDS, etc. - all bunk. Don't get me wrong, I am a man of faith but I am not into predictions or false claims like we have seen in recent centuries. I do not believe we have seen anything on the scope of the plagues seen in medieval times, or what the pharaoh put up with before he sent the Jews out of Egypt. That's all I'm saying. If someone wants to make predictions based on their understanding of the scriptures, have at it. He asked in the OP, I answered.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
it would be an honor for you....I like your handle

Paul says yes we will know when the day approaches and to comfort one another

more

Rev 1 : 1......but lets rap....this date set in stone is the midpoint, April 3 2021....Sept rapture then another for the ones that did not take the mark and another that no one knows right before Armageddon where the angel with the sickle waits for the word from the throne .....then it says ok....the harvest is ready....sometime before Armageddon

Sept details if we don't fly at Pentacost is Sept 17 in the States for the glorified bodies for both the dead ones then the ones left alive Paul says.....then 10 days of the Dragon bothering the immortal ones on Earth but they escape to the throne room.....Sept 28.....Attonement 10 days after Trumpets

a reply to: Raggedyman

edit on 24-5-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

God knows all things

My dad is a 93 year old genius research scientist. He has been looking at this September as a rapture date

Good. That's when all you Christians abandon your cars and float up to Heaven, right. I need a new car. I think I can hold out until then. If you have one of those new fangled cars that don't have an actual key, please just leave the fob on top of the front tire so I can get in. TIA.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Is there some need to lreface everything you post with a blurb about your genius father? Are you posting on his behalf or just picming his bones clean for material to post.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Yeah, that’s a very valid point, been a few flus in the past somewhat more aggressive but
The ducks do seem to be lining up but yes, they have been for a while

I am very sceptical as well

My main point was “no one knows the day or hour” doesn’t deny or negate other options like “week month and possibly year”
Also, not sure I believe God knows the future, or at least the future is not set in stone.
Freewill does come into play as far as I can tell

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
God knows all things
My dad is a 93 year old genius research scientist. He has been looking at this September as a rapture date

I don’t think God knows all things, not sure He knows the future
He knows what’s going to happen but not every exact detail.

I know the sun will rise tomorrow, I know the future but, every detail
Freewill, God lets us choose, he knows my thoughts, motivations but not my actions till completed

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
What was the great sign in the sky that no one except OP saw?

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
When the light goes out they will choose their own path.
Too long in darkness he will creep closer.
Confusion all around, the thief made his move.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join