It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The times we are in what it means if you start at the great sign in heaven

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The great sign in heaven in rev 12 it's followed by another sign the Dragon going after the people.
The great sign in Revelation 12 verse 1 was missed by everybody but if you start the timeline giving in Prophecy at that great sign it all fits. But I guess scripture didn't call it the great sign for nothing huh. The second sign of course the dragon going after the people everyone will see that one but let's talk about the one no one noticed.

If you start a 7-year timeline on September 23rd 2017 approximately when we saw the great sign by the way you can write in the margin of your Bible right there beside Revelation 12 verse 1 saw it happen 2017 you can write that write in your Bible saw it happen 2017. All the relevant dates of the 11 timelines in Revelation hit all the Jewish rehearsal days ...the trouble is we are closer than you might think.

This puts the Midway through the seven years April 2-3 2021. This puts the Rapture September this year it wouldn't happen on Pentecost then maybe a limited nuclear war with Israel buy Halloween the pit opened with the stings like locusts. This puts the fifth seal martyrs beheaded by April 2021

Shocking to read I know that's why I'm posting it did you know the dates fit perfectly Armageddon 2024

This puts possible aliens or fake aliens sometime this summer doesn't sound so fairytale given the recent two three months happenings

What ya think
edit on 24-5-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Matthew 24:36 New King James Version - “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of [a]heaven, but My Father only.

No one.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Not long to wait huh to see if this comes true we need a temple built by Hanukkah no problem coming right up.
So by this time line by April 2021... we need a place for the Antichrist to sit and do his worst

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Not long to wait huh to see if this comes true we need a temple built by Hanukkah no problem coming right up

Every prediction of the end times that has been stated has failed. Every date mentioned came and went with no issues. I'm telling ya, you can predict all you want but it's not going to happen when you think it will.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I predicted global disruption in December but what impresses me is the record of Scriptural prophecies

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I predicted global disruption in December

Please. Those predictions aren't biblical. Even Fauci, who knew something was coming down during Trump's presidency, isn't claiming it to be of biblical proportions.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

No, i said Iran......happened....

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I was addressing whether Obama or Trump is the man of sin that turns into the son of perdition I vote Obama what about you

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

It has to be Trump for my details to work I hate that I wanted it to be Obama so bad

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I was addressing whether Obama or Trump is the man of sin that turns into the son of perdition I vote Obama what about you

I don't see any mention of either of them. You're drifting.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

No, i said Iran......happened....

Iran? You could throw a stone into a pond and say "I predict it will create waves in a circular pattern when it hits the water" and you'd be right, but that's hardly foresight. Iran has been on the edge since 1980, it doesn't take a genius to know they are going to cause trouble at any given time. If you hadn't guessed correctly, would you have said "Hey ATS, my prediction didn't come true"?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Matthew 24:36 New King James Version - “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of [a]heaven, but My Father only.

No one.
after Jesus said that he went to glory and went and sat beside his father and then the words came to Revelation 1 it says this is the revelation of Jesus Christ given to him by God the Father to show his servants what must soon come to pass that's verse one of Revelation

Then Paul gets in on it in the New Testament and says but you Brethren who are not in darkness do not need to be reminded and when you see the the day approaching Comfort one another yep that's what they call the blessed hope

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Can I change my vote back to Obama it's got to be Obama hahaha met one of my details be wrong but let it be Obama.
Getting elected to be king of the United Nations
Hey how do you spell Son of Perdition..... Obama

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

No one.

While I am not sure gbp is on the money, scripture saying “hour” and “day” doesn’t indicate month or year, so
Not sure I would argue or agree

I do believe this Wu Flu is as biblical as I have seen in my lifetime.
I don’t believe in the rapture or much of these end times modern day prophets believe.

Serving God, Jesus said go love people, feed the hungry, visit the lonely, help the poor and love the unlovable
Not so much eschatology, not so much

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
this mid point...is famous as a recited phrase.... year week day and hour appointed time in Heaven.

as being a written in stone, year month week day and hour that is absolutely set from long ago so I figure all should be aware of that phrase....year week day and hour....must be serious man....

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

By my theories and what I know it seems that the 1000 year reign of the saints/day of Jezreel should be running by May 15 2028. Assuming a 80 year anniversary of the rebirth of a nation of Israel and that being a fig leaf of the fig leaf parables. However I'm assuming that the 7 year agreement of Daniel 9 starts in the 2021 timeframe.

One other detail I'm watching for is if Daniel's prophesies are repeating as I suspect then what has been happening in the middle east for the past 20 years is a repeat of the ram and goat prophecy. Iraq and Afghanistan being the horns of the ram with Iran being the ram. I suspect Iran is going to see a government change in the next year. Either by revolt or an invasion. And then things get interesting.

Oh and stop predicting my death. : )

edit on 24-5-2020 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
ha....I can discern spirits and you are going to live forever....my bro...a reply to: ntech

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'm giving this thread no stars and no flags. Perhaps the OP could explain in more detail what the "great sign in heaven" is...for one thing. After that, the OP could explain why date setting is even a proper thing to do, as such things fail regularly. Lastly, "discerning spirits"? The OP doesn't need to discern spirits to know someone's going to live forever.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

this mid point...is famous as a recited phrase.... year week day and hour appointed time in Heaven.

as being a written in stone, year month week day and hour that is absolutely set from long ago so I figure all should be aware of that phrase....year week day and hour....must be serious man....

It’s not set in stone, where is it set in stone
The bible says no one knows the day or hour so you may guess the week or month or year
Don’t push your luck
Now
Where does the bible say the date is set in stone
I don’t even believe the Father knows the day or hour yet, God will know when it’s time.

Set in stone, youmsure you know what you are saying?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

God knows all things

My dad is a 93 year old genius research scientist. He has been looking at this September as a rapture date

top topics

<<   2 >>

join