It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The government know something we don't about Covid-19

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Of course, nothing about what the Democrats are doing resembles communism; they're corporatists just like the Republcians.

while I don't believe for one second that either party is less scummy than the other, the democrats seems to be operating in plain sight, where the republicans hide as they always have. That to me signals something odd. Why does it seem they don't believe they have recourse to the law? (final cut reference to those who know)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Maybe the COVID19 "strain" has some "military variants" 🔥

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
It could be part of an early push to get the vaccine when it comes out. If you are not vaccinated or not willing to be then you may also not be compliant enough to conform to any military.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Just like when this was first released..

I think its to start the move over to robotic soldiers.

Everyone will look at everything in terms of The Virus, and they can do whatever they want behind the scenes for the same plans that have existed for years and years.

Its all piecemeal though, no Huge moves just yet. Just little feelers that get retracted if they get too much of a response, and the ones that go unnoticed stick.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: network dude

COVID damages the lungs. If the disease was severe enough to require hospitilization, it damaged the lungs considerably. Think the 19th century tuberculousis effects.

I agree with you that the whole COVID thing has been used, if it wasn't designed, to test out plans for nationwide if not international population control.

Stop living in compliance? Maybe. Stop accepting the false dilimma that it has to be ignore the danger or be brave and free?

In my opinion the "just nut up" narrative is not helpful either.

Thinking for one's self, knowing the government and their media proxies are part of a control system?

Absolutely.

Really? Really? You're going the blanket approach route with the lung damage maybe/maybe not aspect with people who had no symptoms? What if they have no discernible after-effects at ALL? Still going to run with the blanket stuff?

I think it's time to cram it and "nut up", we're well past that line in the sand. An extreme minority of the population (local, global, go with whatever makes you feel bubble wrapped better) has a severe case, the rest of us can get back to being the grown-ups we claim we are instead of trembling children in a corner.
edit on 5/24/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Gryphon66

exactly. which is why it seems there is more to this than we have been told.

In the military times article, there is a retraction at the bottom stating they now will accept recruits as long as they weren't hospitalized.

Maybe some people are permanent shedders of it, and the vaccine "cure" is bulls# because there may be an incompatibility between Covid and Lab Immunity (maybe you really DO have to get and recover from it full strength naturally to get any tangible immunity)

That's a twist I'd expect the government to hide. I'm not much of a gambler, but I'd be willing to wager a truthful press circus would go something like " Yeah, sorry folks, we can't do much to accelerate immunity artificially, you're just going to have to suck it up and get it."
edit on 5/24/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

A military recruitment memo sent out by the US Military Entrance Processing Command (MEPCOM) stated that individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19 will not be allowed to join the military — even after they recover.

www.msn.com...

Something about this virus is massively different. This is limiting the future growth of the military. Just think what might happen if most of us contract this virus over time, and even those who never felt the symptoms are barred from military service. We might have to outsource our protection to some other nation? Yea, I know, sounds stupid enough not to even say it, but what does the future hold?

At this point "we" the general public has many more questions than answers, but this particular angle, needs to be investigated and answered for.

What is it they know, and why don't we know it?

Stop living in compliance for fear of having to do something. Ask questions. Ask why. And share your answers. The collective "we" need to grow a frickin pair.

In recent times, about 0.7% of the population is in uniform (active duty or reserve) at any given time. The annual turnover is around 25% of that number. There is currently about 5% of the population In the military age range (18 to 25).

They won’t run out of recruits due strictly to COVID19 any time soon.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

it was rescinded.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I thought this was familliar. We did this one weeks ago.
Coronavirus Survivors Banned From Joining The Military

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This virus causes agglutination, or blood clots. If the platelets stick together, they can block capilaries anywhere in the body, even in the blood that is in the brain, even that blood and fluid that is separated from our regular blood. So, it is possible it is causing minor strokes in people which can effect their ability to reason.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
This virus causes agglutination, or blood clots. If the platelets stick together, they can block capilaries anywhere in the body, even in the blood that is in the brain, even that blood and fluid that is separated from our regular blood. So, it is possible it is causing minor strokes in people which can effect their ability to reason.

AHEM read please. It was rescinded.

www.msn.com...
edit on 20000000pppm by yuppa because: correction

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Drat.
I had this whole thing worked out to enhance the plausibility & support the contrail nanotube 5G 60gHz stuff.
Oh well, next time....

ganjoa

edit on 2020-5-24 by ganjoa because: spell missingds

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

This is limiting the future growth of the military.

Well, that's refreshing news! I hope it's true. American Military Industrial Complex should be focused on protecting its own borders instead of wreaking havoc, murder and mayhem across the globe for decades that only benefited its oligarchs and not its citizens.

Just think what might happen if most of us contract this virus over time, and even those who never felt the symptoms are barred from military service.

I suppose those BETA minded individuals will have to find another occupation that will exploit that type of *submissive* personalities. Or, they can just ALPHA up and carve out their own path life. Who knows? Maybe many will surprise themselves at what they can accomplish living in capitalistic orientated world. They can also wisen up and rewire their manchurian 'Pledge Of Allegiance' mind—btw, what other nations submit their children to that type of indoctrination that causes blind patriotism similar to Nazi soldiers? The answer starts with the letter Zed. Maybe those people who can't join the military will take the time, energy, intelligence, deductive reasoning to glimpse REAL WORLD geopolitics instead having their childish world views painted by media.

We might have to outsource our protection to some other nation?

Nah, man.

You guys already have dudes like Eric Prince and Blackwater...

You have Silvercorp as well. You should be aware of them since they recently failed a coupe attempt in Venezuala just a week ago. It was HUGE news globally.

I gather it was huge breaking news across all US media platforms as well...?

...AND you guys have more independent military contractors all across the globe anyway.

Like ISIS/al-Qaida/Taliban/Kurdish Resistance. This list goes on and on and on and on and on.

Or what about those contractors in Ukraine? Whatever happened to the old "clique" in Yugoslavia...? They get old and retire?

What is it they know, and why don't we know it?

In reference to the virus AND the American peoples general perceived attitudes concerning geopolitics: Obviously, alot.

Stop living in compliance for fear of having to do something.

Great sound advice that applies to both subjects you highlighted in your OP.

Off to watch the show Ozarks. I heard it trending on twitter...

Take care

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: rickymouse

AHEM read please. It was rescinded.

www.msn.com...

But my post is correct. It just may not have been applicable to the thread because the military changed it's mind. This virus is just like any other virus that gives a person sore muscles, the sore muscles are from tiny clots in the capilaries and the muscles get deprived of oxygen.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Ive felt from the beginning that they were hiding something from us almost form the word go.

This particular thing though was just a temporary thing, more than likely anyone wanting in will have to sign away the right to claim the military wrecked their lungs, or at least set the standard of proof absurdly high.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Perhaps it isn't for the reasons you think.

Those hospitalized by COVID-19 usually have pneumonia, which causes lesions in the lungs, which after recovery, leaves significant scarring and reduced lung function.

Although these people may appear to be recovered and healthy, they are not. They may not even be aware of the reduction in their lung capacity because it does not evidence itself in pain or breathlessness under normal situations.

However, to place the body under the extreme physical stress of military training when it is not at its peak and when it may take a significant time to recover is dangerous to the recruits.

It is prudent to exclude those who may no longer have the stamina to achieve the physical peak required.

At least, that's my guess.

edit on 24/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
it was rescinded

www.militarytimes.com...< br />
This article was published THREE DAYS AGO. This thread started today. Keep up.

edit on 5/24/2020 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
it was rescinded

Fauci and his Boyz ran the same scheme against HIV. We've still never heard the truth about the scam that is AIDS. Why hasn't everyone on Earth died from AIDS yet?

That crap's been a headline for forty years now. They tried kickstarting the fear mongering when the death #s didn't pan out on WuFlu.

Fauci (and all of his associates and beneficiaries) need to be treated like rabid dogs.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

it was rescinded

Fauci and his Boyz ran the same scheme against HIV. We've still never heard the truth about the scam that is AIDS. Why hasn't everyone on Earth died from AIDS yet?

That crap's been a headline for forty years now. They tried kickstarting the fear mongering when the death #s didn't pan out on WuFlu.

Fauci (and all of his associates and beneficiaries) need to be treated like rabid dogs.

Your question of "why hasn't everyone on Earth died from Aids yet" is just snark right and not something you truly think is possible right?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: Snarl

it was rescinded

Your question of "why hasn't everyone on Earth died from Aids yet" is just snark right and not something you truly think is possible right?

What's that supposed to mean? Yeah ... they were fear mongering back then ... same as now.

Guilty as charged mon frère.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join