It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The government know something we don't about Covid-19

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on May, 24 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

A military recruitment memo sent out by the US Military Entrance Processing Command (MEPCOM) stated that individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19 will not be allowed to join the military — even after they recover.

www.msn.com...

Something about this virus is massively different. This is limiting the future growth of the military. Just think what might happen if most of us contract this virus over time, and even those who never felt the symptoms are barred from military service. We might have to outsource our protection to some other nation? Yea, I know, sounds stupid enough not to even say it, but what does the future hold?

At this point "we" the general public has many more questions than answers, but this particular angle, needs to be investigated and answered for.

What is it they know, and why don't we know it?

Stop living in compliance for fear of having to do something. Ask questions. Ask why. And share your answers. The collective "we" need to grow a frickin pair.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
That will be rescinded in my opinion, by the time the emergency part of this is over I'm guessing more than half of our population will have gotten it, symptoms or not. The last thing anyone wants to do is drain our military base of potential soldiers. China and Russia maybe, but not here.

Gosh, after I typed that I realized we do have a group of people in our country that would rejoice over that. Until of course we have no defense, are taken over by a communist regime and held as slaves, or worse. Then they may not like it so much.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Also, it dawned on me that those who think that surely couldn't happen in our lifetimes, did you notice how quickly the fed and state governments shut things down? Three months. We live in a drastically different world than we did at the beginning of February.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Gosh, after I typed that I realized we do have a group of people in our country that would rejoice over that. Until of course we have no defense, are taken over by a communist regime and held as slaves, or worse. Then they may not like it so much.

The totally ironic part about that is, most of those wishing for this somehow believe they will retain their elite status in the communist regime, people like Pelosi, Schiff, Shumer and so many others. Oh how mistaken they are! They'll be out in the fields picking beans just like everyone else! In some twisted way, it would almost be worth it just to see that!

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

COVID damages the lungs. If the disease was severe enough to require hospitilization, it damaged the lungs considerably. Think the 19th century tuberculousis effects.

I agree with you that the whole COVID thing has been used, if it wasn't designed, to test out plans for nationwide if not international population control.

Stop living in compliance? Maybe. Stop accepting the false dilimma that it has to be ignore the danger or be brave and free?

In my opinion the "just nut up" narrative is not helpful either.

Thinking for one's self, knowing the government and their media proxies are part of a control system?

Absolutely.
edit on 24-5-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

A military recruitment memo sent out by the US Military Entrance Processing Command (MEPCOM) stated that individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19 will not be allowed to join the military — even after they recover.

It doesn't say they had to be hospitalized, or even show symptoms. They just have to test positive and have had it. Remember, some have it, and don't feel any symptoms. How badly are their lungs damaged?

This is about the government knowing something about this that we don't know. If you feel that is inaccurate, please explain why.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

From your article:

A defense official told Insider that the memo was "interim" guidance that was updated Wednesday. The updated guidance says that only those who were hospitalized following a COVID-19 diagnosis will be barred from enlisting.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Didn't you post this before?
If the gov. knows something that we don't, then they haven't told Trump lol...

The article does have an update:
Update: This post has been updated to reflect the US military updated its guidance to only disqualify people who had been hospitalized due to COVID-19.

I would imagine those who have been hospitalized by covid might have a weak immune system. so that would make sense to disqualify people. Back in the day if you had certain injuries or health problems that would disqualify you too...

edit on 24-5-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

In Network Dude's defense, we are a conspiracy site.

We do tend to look for things that we are officially told aren't there.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Network Dude's posted this, which is outdated....

read the update.

if you don't read the article fully.... there are things there you will miss : P

edit on 24-5-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I was reacting to this:
www.militarytimes.com...

If an applicant fails screening, according to the memo, they won’t be tested, but they can return in 14 days if they’re symptom-free. Anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 will have to wait until 28 days after diagnosis to report to MEPS.

Upon return, a diagnosis will be marked as “permanently disqualifying” for accession. Recruits can apply for waivers for all permanently disqualifying conditions, including surviving COVID-19. However, without any further guidance for exceptions dealing with COVID-19, a review authority would have no justification to grant a waiver.

Maxwell declined to explain why a coronavirus diagnosis would be permanently disqualifying, compared to other viral, non-chronic illnesses that do not preclude military service.

I tried to find a more Main Stream source that everyone would accept. Not sure why, but the bold part is what got my interest.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

You don't say?

Look above your first post.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Needless to say, several of us think "something is up" with COVID.

I find it odd to see the AF deny someone unless they have had damages due to the disease that disqualify them from the enlistment standard.

That's what you're pointing at, regardless of the details, yes?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

exactly. which is why it seems there is more to this than we have been told.

In the military times article, there is a retraction at the bottom stating they now will accept recruits as long as they weren't hospitalized.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

exactly. which is why it seems there is more to this than we have been told.

In the military times article, there is a retraction at the bottom stating they now will accept recruits as long as they weren't hospitalized.

Indeed.

So, hypothesize. Why would the military officially exclude COVID victims?

(And why hasn't this gained more wide-spread reporting, good find.)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I assume the military is just being prudent. As they are wont to be.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I had suspected that there was more to this from the start.

S&F!

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Probably a way to reduce the influx of applicants. When Economy goes to crap, people will try and join for a job. When there’s no war, military tries to maintain a reduced force. Combine those two and they can pick and choose who makes it past the recruiter, I.e. drug and criminal history, waivers become barred, Min ASVAB scores upped, etc. This virus seems like a convenient excuse.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: HalWesten

The totally ironic part about that is, most of those wishing for this somehow believe they will retain their elite status in the communist regime, people like Pelosi, Schiff, Shumer and so many others. Oh how mistaken they are! They'll be out in the fields picking beans just like everyone else! In some twisted way, it would almost be worth it just to see that!

No, I doubt that those will be in the field picking beans. I think it more likely that they will be the first ones dragged out into the street and executed when their anticipated regime comes into power.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
No "communist regime" has ever truly implemented even the rudiments of communism; it always becomes yet another means for a very few to rule over the very many.

Although, revolutions are known for eating their leaders.

Of course, nothing about what the Democrats are doing resembles communism; they're corporatists just like the Republcians.
edit on 24-5-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join