It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to your "NEW NORMAL"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Holy cow.. we have all lost our minds.. worldwide. I kinda like the head bubble and the rave biosafety halfsuit but thats just me...

This video is from LiveLeak and shows just what the birth of "new normal" for us all looks like. Basically stay home and if you go out.. you need a protective bubble and distancing apparatus.

New Normal Video

Im not great at prognostication but... I see a really weird future. I just wanted to share because Im really blown away at some of the things people will accept. Bumper tables?? Poolnoodle hats?? Distancing blankets?? Bizarre times to come folks!

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

That's not my new normal, infowars is pandering to people with extremist views and clearly is a successful business model.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That's not my new normal, infowars is pandering to people with extremist views and clearly is a successful business model.

On one hand I thnk its hilarious.. on the other its not going to be so funny when these idiotic things are forced. Its not just the US.. its everywhere. We've all gone mad.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   
When people begin to eat pool noodles then I will worry.
Until then I'm pretty sure it's all a psy-op.
Whatever the case I'll bet my SIL will end up with the largest personal collection of hand sanitizer in the US.
edit on 24-5-2020 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
When people begin to eat pool noodles then I will worry.
Until then I'm pretty sure it's all a psy-op.
Whatever the case I'll bet my SIL will end up with the largest personal collection of hand sanitizer in the US.

I needed to go to Home Depot.. the line was looped around through the parking lot. I went to Missouri to Menards. Its INSANE in Illinois, but it really is a curious thing to really notice that people are lockstepping with little to no protest here. I mean in Greece and etc theyre setting road blocks on fire..LOL! Here.. not much of a peep.

I bet my mother will have enough toilet paper that Ill inherit it in her will. At least Ill have somehting I can barter when it all goes zombie.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   

It's going to be weird for a while, however I do believe covid will just end up being something we live with as we have with the flu and the common cold.

The current business model requires things to go back to normal, either they introduce a UBI and attempt change or we go back to the same old same old.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
The pandemic, was a paradigm shift. It will have many chapters about it in the history books. How it literally changed our social and economic structure.

Not to mention the lives it’s took and still taking.

RIP.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It's going to be weird for a while, however I do believe covid will just end up being something we live with as we have with the flu and the common cold.

The current business model requires things to go back to normal, either they introduce a UBI and attempt change or we go back to the same old same old.

Im positive it will be endemic. Its a coronavirus.. although now we have this whole vaccine issue. Im by far more worried about the people and the annoyance of all of this versus the virus itself.

If this isnt a Cloward Piven tactic... it sure as hell looks like one. In Illinois its definitely working.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I think I want to punch her in the face.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
The pandemic, was a paradigm shift. It will have many chapters about it in the history books. How it literally changed our social and economic structure.

RIP.

Its shown me that there is a definite divide in the thought process of average people. Unfortunately it looks like she sheep side is larger.

Speaking of history, the kids and I are making kind of a time capsule of the information and things that are shifting in society. Its been actually a lot of fun to do with them, but it also showing me there could be a dark side to this control thats being slipped in. Impeding movement and business operation.. and supply chains.. is bad voodoo.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: Bicent

RIP.

Its shown me that there is a definite divide in the thought process of average people. Unfortunately it looks like she sheep side is larger.

Speaking of history, the kids and I are making kind of a time capsule of the information and things that are shifting in society. Its been actually a lot of fun to do with them, but it also showing me there could be a dark side to this control thats being slipped in. Impeding movement and business operation.. and supply chains.. is bad voodoo.

The first thing coming to mind, is probably the truth if the heart is in it. It looks that way dark that is.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   
This "Corona event" is the greatest combination of the emperor has no clothes and gaslighting the world into madness, that has ever been witnessed.

It is simply incredible to watch people, 2 MONTHS IN, continue to act AS THOUGH there is a "deadly pandemic sweeping the world".

It's not about being 'stupid' it's about how easily so many are made to live in fear. Then we can be led by the nose... oops... the mask.

But for the lockdowns & 24/7 media coverage I wouldn't even know there was a virus out there. The ONLY thing causing problems are the GOVT ORDERS, not "the virus". They are OVER COUNTING "corona deaths" to try & justify the govt restrictions and of course receive more funding/bail-outs. LIARS.

It's all about FEAR - False Evidence Appearing Real - media driven and whip crackin fascist governors. I call it the 99-1 rule which seems to be in full force. If you're 1 out of a 100 to disobey, go against the narrative the other 99 will yell, scream, snitch and beat you down with masks until you submit.

What can any sane person do in a world gone mad?

Does this seem familiar?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   

The time capsule idea is really a great idea. I’m going to do the same with the kids. I don’t think this is the new normal, we aren’t China. The longer this goes on the more restless people will get and I think the boiling point is coming for a lot of people especially when the free 600$ a month runs out. No money, no jobs and a ton of free time to think about how they’ve been duped. People are going to be pissed!

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018

She's documented, thats not only assault and battery but a hate crime.

Well played Alex Jones.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

originally posted by: Jamie2018

She's documented, thats not only assault and battery but a hate crime.

Well played Alex Jones.

I'm disgusted with myself, I shouldn't have said that.

edit on 24-5-2020 by Jamie2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

In my opinion.. it is a virus, its is a pandemic, its a bad virus, people should take precautions if in a risk group, it does kill, but the actions taken are over the top and not flattening any curve other than ours and world economies.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

The time capsule idea is really a great idea. I’m going to do the same with the kids. I don’t think this is the new normal, we aren’t China. The longer this goes on the more restless people will get and I think the boiling point is coming for a lot of people especially when the free 600$ a month runs out. No money, no jobs and a ton of free time to think about how they’ve been duped. People are going to be pissed!

My husband said when the food stamps and unemployment runs out here in Illinois, we better lock and load.. ugh. Some take it out on anyone who has more than them... thats just how that unfocused rage works.

Illinois is easing restrictions May 29th. The main street bars are already advertising a pub crawl coronavirus party... yep, someone will get covid and then theyll lock us all down again. You cant pub crawl with a mask on...

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   
No, that is just insane.

The ill-logic is blinding.
The brainwashed enthusiasm in the girl that made the video on your source is giving me the creeps. She is a brick in the wall really, and not the brightest one.

Hard to describe the real issue I have with here, maybe it is the naive way she endorses all this and acts like it is normal. Zero concerns, just parroting things for the even less gifted individuals whose problems are what kind of nail color I will put on and does my hair look great when I get out the car.

Rant over.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Smart husband. I study the stock market and euphoria is a powerful emotion when it comes to money. Once that high gets taken away and you now have no job to go back to people are going to panic.

There’s another issue people haven’t been talking about yet. Tax time next year. Typically people don’t take taxes out of unemployment checks. I’ve heard the 600$ a month is tax free, heard it wasn’t, I’ll have to look into it further but it’s income so it should be subject to income tax. Even if we go back to normal in June people are not going to plan for this. Next spring will be a big wake up call when they have to pay taxes.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

I just quickly googled, yes the 600 is taxable income. If anyone is getting this money please set some aside for taxes.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join