It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wilbert B. Smith, head of Canada's Project Magnet, in rare radio feature, September 6, 1957.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
IT'S [REDACTED], May 23, 2020.

The feature starts at 01:48 (youtu.be...)

"0:00 Wilbert B. Smith: "we are not alone"
0:38 Intro to Project Magnet
1:48 Smith on his background
2:30 What Magnet studied
2:53 Smith on interviewing extraterrestrial contactees
3:33 Magnet conclusions and going underground
5:00 Smith on "alien science"
6:12 Smith's ET hypothesis
7:23 Final questions and conclusion

Wilbert B. Smith, senior engineer for Canada’s Department of Transport, is one of the most important figures in ufology many have never heard of. He headed up the country's first major UFO study in the early 1950s, Project Magnet, and was also on Canada's Blue Book equivalent, Project Second Storey.

Declassified files reveal Smith concluded UFOs were most likely extraterrestrial in origin, and that the government should consider prioritizing "acquisition" of craft meta materials.

Admitting the "alien science" was impossible to crack at the time, Smith turned to hundreds of witness and contactee interviews he conducted, many of which were still classified. Because of those, he concluded some sort of "cosmic law" must be preventing "intervention" by extraterrestrials.

What do you think about his theory? Let us know in the comments.

Consider supporting our investigative work on Patreon: www.patreon.com...

And join our Discord community for behind the scenes discussions: discord.gg...
----------------------

*All files and audio used for educational purposes only.

Project Magnet declassified summary: www.lac-bac.gc.ca...

Smith 1950 Dept of Transport memo: luforu.org...

Wilbert B. Smith audio via Wendy Connors' "Faded Discs" collection: archive.org...

Sighting example sent to Smith: www.collectionscanada.gc.ca...

Smith's paper on flying saucer "magnetic sink," downloaded via archived version of Grant Cameron's website."

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Wilbert Smith gettin jiggy wit it.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Pound it up their Tailpipes like it is hot sand ….have no mercy....Wilbert deserves the accolades and the exposure....he was a Humanitarian Hero.

Just wait till Trump and Friends tell the world how important Wilberts work really was and still is....he is as big as than Tesla for his contributions to advanced sciences.I don't want to ruin the unveiling right now...but its going to be Historical.

edit on 24-5-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

...he is as big as than Tesla for his contributions to advanced sciences.I don't want to ruin the unveiling right now...but its going to be Historical.

Oh by all means, go out and "unveil".
You wont ruin it for anyone.

This just screams bull# at me, spill the beans but don't act like you know something, it is getting tired all over the internet.

Oh you can't tell, because *choose your excuse*.

Really...
edit on 24-5-2020 by Shibari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Planetarian

Heres the video

OP I think you should take down the link to Patreon as far as i know its against the t&c's to ask for funding.

So are you part of the It's (readacted) team?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I sent one of the guys I talk to from ItsRedacted, an email about it.
Hopefully they see it before the thread gets toasted.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shibari

...he is as big as than Tesla for his contributions to advanced sciences.I don't want to ruin the unveiling right now...but its going to be Historical.

Oh by all means, go out and "unveil".
You wont ruin it for anyone.

This just screams bull# at me, spill the beans but don't act like you know something, it is getting tired all over the internet.

Oh you can't tell, because *choose your excuse*.

Really...

Research David or don't but don't whine ok.

Other people can "get it".....maybe you are just not supposed to.

I don't care if you do or not.

Its time for full disclosure and the days of pandering to lazy minds are over.....you are a lazy mind that wants everyone else to do the legwork for you....you aren't smart enough to micro-manage your own behaviours so stop trying to lead when you are clearly a follower.

We ended up in this mess because of lazy minds and I am sick and tired of putting up with them.

I care only about the people who do get it.

I don't have time to waste.

No one does.

Lets get to the point here.

Does anyone know what a Caudaceous Coil is?

Yes or no will do.

edit on 24-5-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This...

Spill it and stop talking in riddles or accept you are just an air pump while making such claims.

It is always the same, speak in riddles, get challenged, get hurt feelings, more riddles, it is all bull# and make believe on your side.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

This...

Spill it and stop talking in riddles or accept you are just an air pump while making such claims.

It is always the same, speak in riddles, get challenged, get hurt feelings, more riddles, it is all bull# and make believe on your side.

Whine and cry like a baby....I do not care if you "get it " either.

Look up Neuro-Typical mind.Accept you are a Neuro-Typical thinker and might never "get it".

Accept you are somehow lacking or ask for help....but do not beg for mercy where the hades is your basic Pride?

Humanity will go nowhere with its arse getting dragged to the ground by disinformation players posing as morons
constantly trying to play off on others emotions.

Only an idiot would fail to grasp what David Hamel and Wilbert Smith teach us.

Do you find this post to be a riddle?

Learn it and share it or ask for help...don't demand anything and do not whine and beg,you are in no position to do so.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Wow. Here comes the name calling and circumventing the point. You post disinformation, you have produced more words talking about me than the topic you hinted towards.

Nobody is going to waste time on someones claims, done like you did, other than pointing out the obtuse and #ed up nature of "I know something you do not, but I can not tell."-types.

Then you pull out information you held back, and call me an idiot.

You can now wallow in your wisdom, the rest of us just cringes.

edit on 24-5-2020 by Shibari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

No, the OP is not associated with the core ItsRedacted team.
Possible on of the channels Patreon supporters - but I think the OP just copied and pasted off youtube.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Wow. Here comes the name calling and circumventing the point. You post disinformation, you have produced more words talking about me than the topic you hinted towards.

Nobody is going to waste time on someones claims, done like you did, other than pointing out the obtuse and #ed up nature of "I know something you do not, but I can not tell."-types.

Then you pull out information you held back, and call me an idiot.

You can now wallow in your wisdom, the rest of us just cringes.

You aren't the rest of US...you are a grain of sand on the beach....and if you had even the slightest idea of how important Wilberts work is to Humanity you would want to learn more and would sit on you hands close your eyes shut your mouth breath through your nose and just listen.

People with your perspective are the catalyst of why many good people refused to share this knowledge earlier in our current timeline....there were to many of you with to much influence...enter the Internet....game over....there are far more good people than bad people and now that there exists a realtime global data link once the technologies are released they will be policed properly.....more good than bad means a safe disclosure.....game over.

For those interested research the Caudaceous Coil that Wilbert taught us about.....and always keep in mind that Wilbert was given the directions on how to build his communication conduit by PEOPLE with higher technology......like David Hamel was given data by PEOPLE WITH A HIGHER TECHNOLOGY ,like many others have been given data.

We as a Global group have been randomly seeded with knowledge...for a long long time and the Harvest is now coming to fruition and it is one of ABUNDANCE.

Well apparently not all of us were seeded....sorry for your bad luck now you are the Student you really do not want to be by proxy.

Try to cheer up a little...you might need a bit of a break from the interwebs.
edit on 25-5-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   
geeze, is there anything more offputting in a thread like this than that special sort of supercilious guy who claims he can't share his rarefied esoteric knowledge and then spends the rest of the thread just straight ranting at people?

i was interested in the video at the top of the page, but now all i'm interested in is a lie down, yuck

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
geeze, is there anything more offputting in a thread like this than that special sort of supercilious guy who claims he can't share his rarefied esoteric knowledge and then spends the rest of the thread just straight ranting at people?

i was interested in the video at the top of the page, but now all i'm interested in is a lie down, yuck

Caudaceus Coil.....what is it....come on before you have your Nappy.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I archived a few Caduceus-related articles at 'A' and 'B' on www.stealthskater.com... . I'm sure a Google search will provide much more.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: stealthskater
I archived a few Caduceus-related articles at 'A' and 'B' on www.stealthskater.com... . I'm sure a Google search will provide much more.

OOps….looks like you scared them all away.

Interesting fact...John Hutchison of the Hutchison Effect also spent some time living and working in Lethbridge.

new topics

top topics

join