It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 Awareness Tip - DEMOCRATS easily SNITCH and SQUEAL on Neighbors.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Lumenari

CNN says you are a " Whistleblowing Patriot". Not a lowly scumbag "snitch".

www.cnn.com...

Yea...

I read "1984" too.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

You're not a Democrat, at least not these days. Your party got hijacked by Liberal Progressives. That's one of the reasons I've tried real hard to separate the two from my posts. The problem is when I speak of a politician I have to name their party.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nah, no mandate on any of that here in AK.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well, they get described as despicable people like Communists and agents of China. They're for everything anti-American that they gain from, basically what was said about the Jews in Europe except it wasn't China of course.

We'd be better off without them, they do more harm than good. No good really, all harm. The country would completely fail and cease to be the USA if they gained absolute power.

They could be veterans from the front lines of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars and be held in contempt with little respect. In fact, a Dem voting combat veteran is something very few would think actually exists.

Demonized is the word, that's what I was looking for.
edit on 23-5-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

History keeps repeating itself over and over. Does McCarthyism ring a bell?

Just wishing that the Boston Tea Party would circle back around.

It would be a Seattle Starbucks party.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
They tried that in Saint Louis, it did not work out for them very well.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Dam the irony here, posted in a thread which dared to suggest how they felt ATS has changed

carewemust posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:04 PM link a reply to: TheNewRevolution Your thread is in the wrong forum and violates ATS composition rules. Reported.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I really hate threads like this one that labels Americans. I have never belonged to a party because the whole idea sounds wrong to me but

Gallup. As of February 2020, Gallup poll found that 29% of Americans identified as Democrats, 30% identified as Republican, and 39% as Independent.

This is ridiculous. These are all kinds of various people in any party of any kind. Just a way to separate and cause hate.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   

a reply to: DanDanDat

New York's governor Cuomo wants to keep the CoronaVirus infection and death rate as high as possible...still hoping for a huge bailout by U.S. taxpayers.

Maybe California residents are more "compliance minded"?

They're probably offering free citizenship to those who can turn in the most scofflaws.
When nearly half your residents are there illegally you can make them do about anything.
Just check the code books for the state of California - it's nearly the size of all the rest of states put together.
edit on 24-5-2020 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I see them adopting Hitler style tactics again and again.

Coming from a Kraut.

Let's speak it out, what they want is block-wardens and people turn on each other.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

Democrats don't sound much different than what Jews were portrayed as through popular, agreeable propaganda in Europe before WWII.

Um... I think you misread something.

It wasn't the Jews turning in their neighbors to the Nazis... and no one claimed it was...

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Covid-19 Awareness Tip - DEMOCRATS easily SNITCH and SQUEAL on Neighbors.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Gallup. As of February 2020, Gallup poll found that 29% of Americans identified as Democrats, 30% identified as Republican, and 39% as Independent.

Excellent point... and one that I always keep in mind when reading anything "left vs right." More often than not, if the Indies and third party voters are included at all, they are included as "left-" or "right-leaning", so still lumped in with the partisans.

I would imagine if they separated out the Indies and third party voters here, the number who would snitch would be minuscule -- if any at all! Can't have that... it would reveal the truth of the matter, that it's the partisans on BOTH sides who are the tyrants.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
I really hate threads like this one that labels Americans. I have never belonged to a party because the whole idea sounds wrong to me but

This is ridiculous. These are all kinds of various people in any party of any kind. Just a way to separate and cause hate.

It's extreme alright and dangerous, pigeonholed, labeled then attacked for looking or acting a certain way, welcome to the new normal.

We're living in a time when the people working togethor is a must to mitigate the effects of this virus instead we rail on each other, all the while the ruling class just keeping making the rules and then flout them while the people praise them for it, this is like some sick joke. Who the # programmed the people to fight themselves over which member of the ruling class they idolise.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: ChiefD

You're not a Democrat, at least not these days. Your party got hijacked by Liberal Progressives. That's one of the reasons I've tried real hard to separate the two from my posts. The problem is when I speak of a politician I have to name their party.

That's it right here ^^^^^^
The "True Blue Democrats" are leaving the Party .
What's left ?
A bunch of whining kids , without moral character , who cannot take care of themselves.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

a reply to: DanDanDat

New York's governor Cuomo wants to keep the CoronaVirus infection and death rate as high as possible...still hoping for a huge bailout by U.S. taxpayers.

Maybe California residents are more "compliance minded"?

Nah, they are just committing suicide at record rates to get out from under the lockdowns. Environmentalists love this, so would Gov Newsom. It lowers the surplus population which is the environmentalists #1 priority for improving the environment. www.washingtonexaminer.com...

The backfire on this strategy of keeping the populace compliant, oppressed, and locked in at home by law, is that it is killing Democratic voters between suicide, drug abuse and alcohol abuse.
www.wwlp.com... : news.usc.edu...

edit on 5/24/20 by The2Billies because: format

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

If someone snaps a photo of you shopping in Target without a face-mask, and sends it to the local authority, you would get a fine, or knock on the door, and never know who the snitch/squealer was.

But eventually, they would get their come-uppance.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Snitches get stitches. That's the way to handle that nonsense and prevent future incidents of the same.

Yeah, that's also why drug dealers, bullies, rapists and murderers get away with it. The phrase is used for both situations, illogically for the latter.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Pretty sure that Alice’s Restaurant has been banned from the air this Thanksgiving already because it contains themes that they wish to discourage like resistance to authority, holiday gatherings and restaurants...

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Right, snitch on them to us all, about how they are snitching on everyone!

Got it.

edit on 24/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join