It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stimulating acupuncture points and meridians.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Sooo..

I bought this acupuncture pen that gives off low voltage currents. It came with a guide showing acupuncture points. On the website (European) it said WisePen TM, but the box says massager pen W-912.

I tried it.

I'm impressed. It wasn't very expensive and does wonders. It works with one AA battery.

My physical issues seem to vanish like snow before the sun. I worked with it on some points two times today and I can feel I'm off to a good night sleep. I feel revitalized.

It works for migraine, tense muscles but stimulating acupuncture points is also good for internal organs.

So I tried it and feel improvement in my overall well being, I'm glad I found this product.

I'm feeling one with the aliens already.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
When I used to get bad migraines I would pinch the pressure point between my thumb and forefinger. It eased the sharp pain while I held it but came back within minutes if I let go.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

I was having constant headaches for a year and a half. Had MRIs and other scans- nothing showed up that could be causing it. Was eating prescription ibuprefren like candy as it was the only thing that helped. Read an article on an acupuncture website about Daith piercing helping some people with headaches and migraines. Figured worse case scenario was I'd have cool piercings so I went for it. Been a few years now- headache free!

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Be careful with pressure points, not because of the pen, but in general. Remind yourself:

it is your body and you do not want to rush it. While it is not magic knowledge, this is just not something that can be learned easy alone and you can also do a lot of damage.

This is why knowledge like this is handed down personally but at least under guidance. Just a friendly and caring, but unasked advice.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
When I used to get bad migraines I would pinch the pressure point between my thumb and forefinger. It eased the sharp pain while I held it but came back within minutes if I let go.

I woke up with a migraine this morning and was doing that very thing. I woke up around 5:30 AM and pinched the pressure point between my thumb and finger. I did this 3-4 times, and was able to get to the point where I could go back to sleep for awhile. I eventually woke back up at around 7 AM with the headache.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I got some acupuncture done on my ears and head that was supposed to help clear out my kidneys. About 15seconds after I had about a dozen needles drove deep into my inner and outer ear my kidneys started to feel a very strange throbbing sensation and about a half hour after the experience I had to urinate very frequently and with great volume.

I went into the session with the belief it was all bunk. I can’t say for sure if it help cleanse anything but it did make me pee. 🤷‍♂️

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I know nothing about acupuncture, other than it is supposed to work for some things. Even science says it works to some extent. It is not a miracle cure but does have it's uses. The TENS machine also is supposed to work and same with the old electric medical quack boxes that the doctors long ago labeled as quackery. Ionic baths work too. I own an old early nineteen hundreds Monkey wards medical box.....if you use it correctly it can help with some things, I experimented with it when I bought it about forty years ago and it is fun to play with. A friend and his GF borrowed it one time for AAAH-HUM. Each held one electrode while doing their thing and said it was really interesting and actually stimulating. They informed me that turning the level too high during sex was not fun anymore.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Shibari

I'm imagining Steven Seagal pushing his fingers in my back causing me to lose my water or stopping my blood flow from going to my brain.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
From reading your posts you seem to know a lot about the body and it's inner workings, pressure points is something you want to lookup if you are interested in how we run.

TENS tend to act on the nerves that make your muscles work. Not all pressure points work on nerve hubs.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Pressure points can do a lot of things. There is one (there are a lot but this one specific) on the back of your shoulder and one in the first third to half of the eyebrows, measured from the nose outwards. You can feel it, it is a little dent.

Both pressure points stimulated correctly will calm your nervous system down quickly. While this is relaxing, if you do it fast, hard and with a third one in combination it has a very different effect.

Pressure points is just a overall term for different things you put pressure on, it is not always nerves. Out6of9Balance's hidden erotic wishes to loose his bladder control and blood flow to the brain by Steven Seagull covers two of those different things.

There is a pressure point near the arteries in the underside of your arm, around an inch distance from the joint of your hand. Putting slight constant pressure on this area will reduce motion sickness. It is best done by someone else because it works better when both points are stimulated.

There are a lot of pressure points for various purposes, numbing, take away control, pain, relaxing, arousal and even death as a consequence of not knowing what to do once the dangerous one are activated.

top topics

join