It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO signs confidentiality clause on covid' organics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 23 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Shhhh this is above top secret .

Madagascar :

Late Wednesday President Andry Rajoelina took to Twitter to say he had a successful talk with Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus and that the WHO will sign a confidentiality clause on the formulation of Covid Organics (CVO) – an herbal beverage Rajoelina has claimed could prevent or cure the virus – and will support clinical observations in Africa.

andalou news agency

It's no secret that Madagascar's herbal tea contains artemisia annua also known as sweet Annie or sweet wormwood . What else it contains is currently unknown , partly because some of the ingredients are native only to Madagascar.

Madagascar , the Indian Ocean island off the easy coast of Africa is unique for some important reasons .
Firstly it's known as 'megadiverse' meaning in biological terms , it has an enormous number of species present and many of those are unique to the island . Similar to the galapogas islands which Darwin studied .

Secondly Madagascar has a special history . While European colonists reached most other parts of the world , when they tried repeatedly on Madagascar they were repeatedly repelled , partly thanks to a very fierce and ruthless queen that lived in the Victorian era .

Since then , Madagascar has retained independence , but that has made it one of the poorest countries in the world . Economically poor that is , because it is rich in spirit ( everybody there loves pot , the president used to run a sound system , etc ) and there is no taking away it's ground up status as megadiverse .

So , where better for the cure and preventative measure for Corona to come from ? Who better to promote it and distribute it and defend it and indeed profit from it ? Than those who retain independence from the corruption the rest of the world has to suffer ?

The WHO tried , to make it irrelevant ,tried to call a herbal tea dangerous even , called it self medication , disrecommended it with side effects , called it with ' no evidence ' , wanted to sideline it because africans deserve ' better' things that are equal to western standards .

Desperate much ? Dodgy are they ? But no w they're changing their tune , apparently. Something is definitely up here. Here's some relevant facts: the ncbi research found artemisia annua amongst other herbs to work by inhibiting SARS 1 , so the WHO damn well know it works .

If that s not enough , France and Belgium have outlawed artemesia annua after the WHO withdrew their OWN previous recommendation for it against malaria in the early naughties . Hydroxychloroquine was the replacement , something' that can be controlled , made in labs given names and profited from , instead. You can't patent a herb , yet malaria is widespread and people need remedies.

Even the msm have jumped in on this , you have doctors saying not to use known broad spectrum anti virals like garlic either ? What , are there side effects to eating raw foodstuffs now ? A case of ' no evidence ,' yet again?. Wtf are they playing at , it's almost as if they want people to suffer or die .

Apparently according to this article nworeport

The Madagascan president claims last week the WHO offered a 20 million bribe to poison the herbal tea he is producing. There's a France 24 TV report /yt with him on it saying so.

And this week apparently the WHO wants to conduct clinical trials on covid' organics herbal tea , and has signed this confidentiality clause.

It probably is the case that artemesia annua does work to both prevent and cure covid . But what else is going on here ?

Links for research from this thread from 29 the April
www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

Its just an Anti-Parasitic/Bacterial agent that our bodies can tolerate but the bugs cannot....we can flood our bodies with a remedial cocktail of food/plants and it will wipe out the invaders in minutes to hours....exact same plants used in the Big Pharma pills.

You can buy Wormwood/Sweet Annie in liquor stores as Wormwood Bitters that has a Multi-Spectrum anti-parasitic/bacterial impact.....yes its made with real Sweet Annie.

You can buy Nocino an Italian green Black Walnut Liquor that has a multi-spectrum anti-parasitic/bacterial impact.

Listen man....I have a wonderful recipie for Covid-Coffee....a wicked wonder remedy for all that ails you.

I only us lower case letters fo covid now because we have its number.

Madagascar....mmmmm….you ever heard of the Absu?....of a spiny plant to be found deep within the Absu---- the key to immortality and good health?

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The problem being that if it is a plant unique to Madagascar and the entire world suddenly needs it, it will be wiped out within a few months if they retain exclusivity or else they will end up damaging their island trying to produce enough.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Black Walnut Liquor

Black Walnut tincture is absolutely the more rancid horrible tasting stuff.
The minute the put it in your mouth it tastes like poison. I do believe it works though.

I found a way to make it absolutely tolerable. Trust me on this. Amazon, or other retailers sell an empty gelatin capsule.
You open the capsule, and can fill it with whatever you want. If you get the Black Walnut tincture with a dropper, you can easily fill the capsule with it and swallow it without having to taste any of it.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's possible that could apply to some of the other ingredients but artemesia annua ( the herb with proven effects ) comes originally from China and can be grown in many areas of the world

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The problem being that if it is a plant unique to Madagascar and the entire world suddenly needs it, it will be wiped out within a few months if they retain exclusivity or else they will end up damaging their island trying to produce enough.

Definitely a consideration.. Particularly with any sort of "urgent" situation.

I do believe we could rather easily grow our own in controlled environments though. A lot of this stuff is extraordinarily powerful medicine that just tends to get synthesized for patents and profit.

I also believe there is an additional component that comes from growing your own medicine, but thats just the hippie in me.

As for the WHO.. Well, no idea why anyone trusts them at this point. Historically though, they have been kinda strange about anything involving artemesia annua, artemisinin, ACT, etc.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

They have been doing it in Australia for Decades now in an unbelievable pogrom.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Black Walnut Liquor

Black Walnut tincture is absolutely the more rancid horrible tasting stuff.
The minute the put it in your mouth it tastes like poison. I do believe it works though.

I found a way to make it absolutely tolerable. Trust me on this. Amazon, or other retailers sell an empty gelatin capsule.
You open the capsule, and can fill it with whatever you want. If you get the Black Walnut tincture with a dropper, you can easily fill the capsule with it and swallow it without having to taste any of it.

I know....lol...that's why I advise the purchase of a bottle of Commercially made Nocino from a reliable source that follows traditional methods closely....yes indeed you really need to camouflage that wonderful full bodied taste now don't you....lol...lol.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

Definitely a consideration.. Particularly with any sort of "urgent" situation.

I do believe we could rather easily grow our own in controlled environments though. A lot of this stuff is extraordinarily powerful medicine that just tends to get synthesized for patents and profit.

I also believe there is an additional component that comes from growing your own medicine, but thats just the hippie in me.

As for the WHO.. Well, no idea why anyone trusts them at this point. Historically though, they have been kinda strange about anything involving artemesia annua, artemisinin, ACT, etc.

Its really not that complicated and Sweet Annie grows wild all over the place in many countries...and there are plenty of other plants that have the same or similar bug killing qualities...no reason to get our breeches in a knot over just one of many plants that we can use to do the same job.....remember its not majik we are simply killing bugs and many many things we can tolerate will kill the little monsters.....lol...everyone relax theres eough to go around.... one person could harvest enough Sweet Annie for a Village of People....for a year.

Wait till they find out there really is an Immortality plant...….lol....lol...I am not taking that assignment here or anywhere else....LMAO.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I wasnt talking about artemesia annua though. Its not rare or particularly hard to grow.

There are plenty of others where that is not the case though, undoubtedly including some that we havent discovered yet.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

that wonderful full bodied taste

No matter how long I have used it, every time I get a little taste of it, it still shocks me.
Some people say they actually like the taste. I imagine those are the same people that were fond
of the original Absinthe liquor or something.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

I wasnt talking about artemesia annua though. Its not rare or particularly hard to grow.

There are plenty of others where that is not the case though, undoubtedly including some that we havent discovered yet.

There are synergistic combos they do not wish people to know about....like Tumeric and Pepper....like Liposomal Carriers….but @ the end of the day the Human body is a closed System so we are not ever discussing any dynamic with an innumerable number of possibilities...every single dynamic possibility is FINITE.....no majik no smoke and mirrors....take Ayahuasca for instance...all it is is a full Spectrum Anti-Parasitic/Bacterial agent that has the ability to penetrate a four critical body zones from which we are attacked by bugs...the 4Bees....belly-blood-body-brain....and this particular remedy is able to pass the blood/brain barrier due to its synergistic ingredients....but @ the end of the day...all you are doing is killing bugs that don't belong.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

that wonderful full bodied taste

No matter how long I have used it, every time I get a little taste of it, it still shocks me.
Some people say they actually like the taste. I imagine those are the same people that were fond
of the original Absinthe liquor or something.

Actually its the body acknowledging the positive impacts and manifesting a craving the way it is supposed to do...same thing happens to me now....I never discuss anything I do not do...and I went to a remedy of Oregano Oil and MJ Oil and VitaminD3 and Oilve oil in a sugar based juice....the oregano oil was OVERWHELMING THE FIRST TIME I TRIED IT AND ALMOST COMPLETELY TURNED ME OFF....A FEW MONTHS LATER AND I CRAVE EVEN THE SMELL OF THE CONCOCTION...my mouth waters as I prepare it....I think I tailwinded the sugar addiction I beat down a few years ago on this one with the sweet juice I use as bait fo the bugs.

Every single Anti-Parasitic/Bacterial remedy I hav tried has manifested into a craving...a STRONG ONE TO...and quickly.....its simply nature doing her thing no majik.

edit on 23-5-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

From your source...

''We have offered to support the design of a study to look into this product,''

That's just a political ploy. It's still snake oil.

A confidentiality agreement regarding ingredients does not mean it's a cure or treatment for anything.

Madagascar has sent CVO to several African countries including Comoros, Guinea Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Liberia, Niger, Tanzania, Nigeria, Senegal, and Chad.

Rajoelina also said Madagascar will send CVO to Haiti and scientific bodies.

It's a placebo to make it look like they are doing something and it's clearly a marketing gimik. It may be helpful with Malaria, but where are the studies? I think it's to throw Madagascar a bone by helping them market their product with news articles from suspect sources. The Anadolu Agency is a state run Turkish source. I suspect some money changed hands here.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Surely its not that bizarre of a possibility where treatments that are effective against malaria might also be effective with SARS-CoV-2/covid?

Theres been some overlapping research for quite some time, and drugs like hydroxy chloroquine & chloroquine are right in that ballpark too.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

It could be that other wormwoods would have the same healing qualities. The common wormwood used for absinthe is grown all over the U.S. and Canada, and I believe Europe, and also has healing qualities. There are many native wormwoods that might be used for the same purposes.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

No, not bizarre at all, but if it's been around for a long, long time and it was cast aside by the medical community in favor of meds that have been studied, peer reviewed and made it through the approval process, why would anyone waste money on it?

It's a marketing gimmick directed at Third World, mostly illiterate countries. But then, most alternative medicines are the same. Like the colloidal silver confidence game. The President of Madagascar probably touts it out of one side of his mouth, but then if he got Covid he'd get real treatment I'd bet.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

ncbi

There's definitely science behind artemesia annua being effective against SARS .

Upon co-challenge with the virus, these natural compounds effectively prevent the early stage of HCoV-22E9 infection, including viral attachment and penetration. Extracts from Lycoris radiata (石蒜 Shí Suàn), Artemisia annua (黃花蒿 Huáng Huā Hāo), Pyrrosia lingua (石葦 Shí Wěi), and Lindera aggregata (烏藥 Wū Yào) have also been documented to display anti–SARS-CoV effect from a screening analysis using hundreds of Chinese medicinal herbs.[15]

There's other research papers saying the same thing too

Eg

As shown in Fig. 1 , four of the extracts, Lycoris radiata, Artemisia annua, Pyrrosia lingua, and Lindera aggregata exhibited significant inhibition effects on virus-induced CPE when SARS-CoV strain BJ001 was used in screening. A dose dependency of antiviral activities was determined by serial dilutions of compounds. 

ncbi identification of antiviral compounds effective against SARS coronavirus
edit on 23-5-2020 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I think there might be two trains of thought here!

To clarify, are you saying that artemisia annua/artemisinin/ACT/etc. have been cast aside in the treatment of malaria?

As far as I know they havent really been properly explored in the treatment of SARS-CoV-2/covid.

I cant say I hold your confidence in the motives of the pharmaceutical industry either way, but thats alright.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

but if it's been around for a long, long time and it was cast aside by the medical community in favor of meds that have been studied, peer reviewed and made it through the approval process, why would anyone waste money on it?

Because your assumption is kind of wrong. They have not done a lot of scientific reviews, but they now will do that on "global technical and ethical norms" concerning the treatment of COVID-19.

On the other hand, against Malaria they also found since 2013 that the agent responsible for it (the plant) to work as a remedy, is becoming immune against one ingredient of the plant. So this is clear evidence that the malaria bug is adapting / evolution against this treatment.

That tells me it is not some marketing gimmick but based on year long observations in different studies. How effective it really is, I can not proof and I do not have a horse in the race, but let's deny ignorance?

The WHO warns that the drink's efficacy as a treatment for COVID-19 is unproven, while the African Union is seeking technical data from Madagascar and has asserted that there will be a scientific review based on "global technical and ethical norms."
Rabary, Lovasoa (8 May 2020). "Madagascar coronavirus herbal mix draws demand from across Africa despite WHO misgivings". Reuters. Retrieved 9 May 2020.
www.reuters.com... ngs-idUSKBN22K1HQ?il=0

top topics

<<   2 >>

join