It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Want This Too? / Putin signs bill on remote voting experiment in Moscow in 2020-2021

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: timequake

I have come to the conclusion that it is just trolling. Which I am fine with, it can be fun.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Democrats Want This Too? / Putin signs bill on remote voting experiment in Moscow in 2020-2021

Anything that's free,fair, and representative D's want no part of.

So you have to ask yourself WHY are they pushing alternative voting means.

Yeah, I ask myself, since mail in voting would likely increase rural voting, which would be good for the Republicans, why you guys are so opposed to it.

The answer to both of us is controlled opposition.

Neither party wants American voices to actually be heard. Because we might get rid of the two-headed beast.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I have come to the conclusion that it is just trolling. Which I am fine with, it can be fun.

And there it is ...

May I direct you to the information just above? Five States conduct elections entirely by mail.

Can you show us the massive Demcratic fraud your buddy is alluding to? K, thx.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: timequake

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: Gryphon66

And again you seem to not understand.

You responded to my post with a personal accusation towards me, which was off topic, and you can't answer the question I posed so now you want to move the goalpost again. Same lame leftist play book.

I see that I'm not the only one trying to get an actual response from ole' Gryph.

Bull# forum gang tactics aren't going to work either. You made a claim. Then you tried to avoid it. I showed your own words to you ... and now you want a buddy to high-five with you.

Here's my claim: mail-in voting has been used by States in the US for years. There is not now nor has there ever been any significant fraud with mail-in voting that has changed the outcome of a national election.

If there is (hint: that's your assertion) then demonstrate that.

If not, move on.

Just calling it as it is, bud. But hey, at least you tried to give a response this time, so at least some credit there.

But yeah, voting by mail the instances are rather notorious. If one were to do a cursory search, one would see sites that both provide evidence, whiles others attempt to debunk it. You asked the question about why the Dems would favor this if (in your estimation) it favors rural voters? The answer is because the urban vs rural issue is immaterial. Its all about the willingness and motivation to sway an election by fraud. One would not need to do it too often. Just enough to overturn a few key, close elections is all that is needed. Funny how its these elections where we see the ballot shenanigans take place.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

edit on 23-5-2020 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yeah ... BS BS BS.

Here. I'll get you started:

Five states currently conduct all elections entirely by mail: Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington and Utah. At least 21 other states have laws that allow certain smaller elections, such as school board contests, to be conducted by mail. For these elections, all registered voters receive a ballot in the mail. The voter marks the ballot, puts it in a secrecy envelope or sleeve and then into a separate mailing envelope, signs an affidavit on the exterior of the mailing envelope, and returns the package via mail or by dropping it off.

National Conference f State Legislatures

Now, there you go: five States conduct ALL Elections entirely by mail. Why don't you go to those States, and try to demonstrate with evidence how Democrats have corrupted the process.

Or not.

Funny thing. Those states are largely controlled by democrat politicians... The reason might be obvious, such that one shouldn't need to point it out, but I'm sure you'd just call it a coincidence.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

And yet, you can't give one instance, being handed five US States that vote exclusively by mail.

All you have is a blank reference to an article that you Googled and you think answers something.

Although there is no evidence that the millions of missing ballots were used fraudulently, the Public Interest Legal Foundation, which compiled the public data provided from the Election Assistance Commission, says that the sheer volume of them raises serious doubts about election security.

Oh look, there's ZERO EVIDENCE that any ballot was used fraudulently. And your source depends on "the Public Interest Legal Foundation" which is actually, it turns out making the claims.

I wonder what we could discover about that group?

The Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) is an American conservative legal group based in Indianapolis, Indiana,[1] which is known for suing states and local governments to purge voters from election rolls.[2] The group has made false claims about the extent of voter fraud in the United States.[2][3][4] The organization has published the information of eligible voters online, including Social Security numbers, falsely accusing them of being fraudulent voters.[5]
Wikipedia

Oh Golly, look at that. Your claim originates from a group known for attempted voter suppression and deceipt.

And before you go there with "Duh, Wikipedia ain't reliable" here are the gathered references:

A Conservative Legal Group Significantly Miscalculated Data in a Report on Mail-In Voting

Anti-vote fraud group levels false charge of corrupted voter rolls

Etc. etc. etc.

Your only evidence so far is short on facts, long on lies.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
OH, and look ... the author of the Real Clear Politics "article" you linked is an OPINION writer for the Washington Examiner.

Mark Hemingway

So, now, outside of lies from the right-wing echo chamber ... whatcha got?

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

No. I will not. You wouldn't even try to answer my question, and now you want me to do your leg work to refute something you disagree with? Just yell upstairs and get your mom to do it.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it a lie, bud.

You really must be troll. I show you something, and you attack the source but not the info. Typical weak, fallacy of an argument. But that's pretty much been your MO hasn't it. Well I have a few more examples, since you cant be troubled to do it yourself, but I'm sure its just going to be more of the same sticking your head in the sand nonsense for you, right?

Mail -In ballots make voter fraud easy. I know because I did it.

15 Election Results That Were Thrown Out Because of Fraudulent Mail-In Ballots

More missing ballots

www.npr.org... is

The president has been arguing mail-in ballots are frequently fraudulent for the past week, after originally saying voting reforms like expanded vote-by-mail shouldn't be implemented because of the political ramifications.

Election experts say Trump is partially correct, that there is slightly more fraud in mail-voting than in-person voting. But they caution that both can be done safely and securely, and that election fraud is extremely rare in all instances.

"Where there is fraud in the system, it really seems to be in mail balloting," said Lonna Atkeson, a political science professor at the University of New Mexico. "There's some, there's not a lot. I think there's a little bit."

Can it be done? sure. Does it make fraud easier? Yes. The real question is why has is it favored by Dems as an exclusive means of voting? Reviewing the close elections in the recent past will show you why...

edit on 23-5-2020 by timequake because: trying to fix urls

edit on 23-5-2020 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
American Democrats and the NWO are in unison more often than not.

Just look at the COVID19 results !!

😈

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

When our governor first took office the very first thing he did was re-instate 150,000 voters to the "registered Democrat" rolls who had been removed (the majority) because they were either dead, residents in other states or were not legally eligible to vote. If that doesn't give you an idea of what some people are willing to do to skew the election process then I don't know what will!

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Neither party wants American voices to actually be heard. Because we might get rid of the two-headed beast.

DING DING DING DING DING

WE HAVE WINNER HERE!!! WINNING PRIZE HERE IN BOOTH 7!

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Dammit man, take it easy on him.

At least leave a bloody pulp.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Do you consider it extremely strange that NO Independent is running for President or is the MSM keeping the lid on that too?

If an independent was running during THIS particular election cycle, the dEmocrat party would no longer be a part of the two-party system.

If there was a third choice, NOBODY would be voting dEm.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

Dammit man, take it easy on him.

At least leave a bloody pulp.

Gryphon was OWNED

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
What the democrats want to do is have people go around collecting your ballots door to door to mail them for you.

Would you know if the collector was a Republican or democrat and was not using your party registration information to trash all Republican ballots.

Warning to all Republican do not hand over your ballot to anyone.
Put it in the mail yourself.
Allow no one else to handle your ballot.
www.ocregister.com...

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

You really must be troll. I show you something, and you attack the source but not the info. Typical weak, fallacy of an argument. But that's pretty much been your MO hasn't it. Well I have a few more examples, since you cant be troubled to do it yourself, but I'm sure its just going to be more of the same sticking your head in the sand nonsense for you, right?

This is why I told that particular poster earlier this week that I wouldn't respond to it anymore.

It is intellectually dishonest and has a political bias that it won't acknowledge.

So why bother wasting your time on it?

It is essentially mental masturbation.

Wish you luck on having a "conversation" or a "debate" with it though.

Pro Tip... in 3-4 months it will flame out, take a "forced time off" of ATS again and it won't bother you for awhile.

Kinda like herpes.

edit on 23-5-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

The "rural voting" BS came from a BS story in the Washington Post and is BS 🤣🤣🤣

edit on May-24-2020 by xuenchen because: 👁️👃👁️

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Agree all criminals are fundamentally the same and they all think alike . Regardless of whether they are from North America, Asia Pacific or Europe.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

The technology exists within fairly easy reach to let every American vote validly on any issue.

You are correct in what you said but you failed to address hacking, malware and the rest of the story about anything electronic today can be manipulated electronically, including voting machines. My position stands.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join