It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Long Can The Biden Charade Go On For

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well, just for clarification purposes, the videos I posted were not gaffes, that is how an elite, "I'm better than you" Washington DC swamp creature speaks to and of the public, that is how Joe Biden talks to people. They are seen as gaffes, but they are really not gaffes.

I would even go out on a limb and say he had that "Chuck Stand up so everyone can see you!" line prepared, that is how Joe Biden has always been. Saying that to the guy in the wheelchair is part of Joe's schtik.
Joe Biden lacks respect for anyone who isn't filling his bank account, he has zero respect for anyone. Just take a look at how he speaks to the people at his "gatherings" while campaigning..."lying dog faced pony soldier"...told another guy, don't vote for me when the guy said he would vote for Biden in the general election..it goes on and on, the footage over the past 4 decades is never ending.
Just because Biden appears to be having cognitive decline it does not dismiss anything, it's not a relevant point. Joe Biden has been acting this way his whole life.
If Bernie Madoff has cognitive decline does that make him less of a scum bag?

originally posted by: Meniscus
a reply to: fringeofthefringe
You right Biden has been a gaffe machine for years. But this is different. He has been in cognitive decline.

"Chuck Stand up so everyone can see you!"video

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 23-5-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: PurpleFox

If I was a democrat that voted in a primary I would be extremely pissed if the party chose a guy other than one I had to choose from.

Why bother with primaries then?

Also, I'm not sure every state would allow a new candidate if they missed the deadline.

I'm convinced the DNC will dump Biden, before or during the convention.
they might pretend to have an open convention but the Clintons and Obamas will make the decision.
wouldn't be surprised to see HRC again.

the dem voters will bleat for five minutes and then get docilely back in line, herded by the media shepherds.

Lord willing Trump will win in a landslide and the Republicans will retake the House.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Everything about that sounds right except one thing...what are the Bernie Sanders supporters going to do?
I get the impression they won't be happy and won't play along...
As it stands now Bernie supporters aren't on board with Biden...
www.usatoday.com...

Poll: Nearly 1 in 4 Sanders supporters not on board yet with voting for Biden

This would be sweet, payback is a bitch..

Lord willing Trump will win in a landslide and the Republicans will retake the House.

originally posted by: ElGoobero

If I was a democrat that voted in a primary I would be extremely pissed if the party chose a guy other than one I had to choose from.

Also, I'm not sure every state would allow a new candidate if they missed the deadline.

they might pretend to have an open convention but the Clintons and Obamas will make the decision.

the dem voters will bleat for five minutes and then get docilely back in line, herded by the media shepherds.

edit on 23-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe Been going on since 1812,when red coats overthrew the US,people watch these ass puppets,meanwhile govt raiding their bank accounts and stealing land

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Of course they do, the states choose who to put on the ballot and who not to.

Jaden

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

God, this would be amazing political theatre

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Joe's latest gaff, it's only 8 seconds. That's how quickly he can deflate his competency. SMH

But isn't it too late to dump Biden? Even more so if they wait until the Democratic Convention which is August 17 - 20th, there's no time to change ballots and no time for serious vetting of a new candidate before the election on November 3rd. It's not even 3 full months for cryin' out loud.

I would ditch my party if they were this unorganized and..and...and....STUPID. I mean really, it's not like it's a surprise of his full on dementia, his creepiness or his gaffs. It's pathetic how irresponsible the Democrats have been in their efforts to put forth a decent contender who tries to lead their party to a win.

Having a brokered convention would be the last straw for the Dems, at least for this election and considering everything else that has gone on. I don't even know what to think anymore. Everything.....and I mean EVERYTHING is upside down backwards world. I think the only thing that could happen to make things worse is if a nuclear bomb were to be dropped somewhere.
I simply cannot wait for this election to be over because almost everything stinks right now.
edit on 24-5-2020 by StoutBroux because: Brain not working well today

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
And he will have to answer why he allowed thousands to die in his nursing homes.

He already does have an answer for that. He is saying is he was forced to do it because that is what the White House said he must do.....

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I dug a little deeper into the DNC and their convention body.
www.commondreams.org...

Like many Bernie supporters who witnessed the DNC-rigging of the 2016 Democratic primaries, it’s hard to be hopeful about a fair process in 2020. For those who weren’t paying close attention then, here’s a quick run-down of the anti-Sanders establishment manipulation in 2016. Sanders had secured electoral victories in 18 state primaries. And yet, superdelegates across the board awarded a majority, if not all, of their delegate votes to Hillary Clinton, even in states where Bernie Sanders won by a landslide! In other words, superdelegates acted as spoilers, nullifying and defying the electoral results from their own states. The DNC, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, and the corporate media—who conistently featured superdelegate tallies alongside earned delegates—successfully secured the nomination for Hillary Clinton, who then turned around and lost to Donald Trump in the general election.

www.politico.com...

But the member, who declined to be identified, said the convention body is the “ultimate authority of the party, so the convention body can do anything they want to.”

www.politico.com...

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: Mach2

Of course they do, the states choose who to put on the ballot and who not to.

Jaden

edit on 24-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Anyone that was going to vote for Bernie, is still going to vote a straight Democrat ticket. They are not ever going to vote for Trump. So I really doubt the DNC is worried about losing thier base.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

As Long as he Still has a Sense of Smell.............

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

But isn't it too late to dump Biden? Even more so if they wait until the Democratic Convention which is August 17 - 20th, there's no time to change ballots and no time for serious vetting of a new candidate before the election on November 3rd. It's not even 3 full months for cryin' out loud.

at the end of the day the elitists will do what they want. as usual.
Biden's support is a mile wide and a foot deep. nobody really wants to go to the mat for him.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join