It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Government, Bad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Looik, I don't care what people say, the government is hiding and keeping hiden the truth about everything. The Omega Agency, the New World Order, E.T.'s, everything. WE all are under constant watch. The government's secret internal affairs department, better known as the NSA, record every phone call, every email, and every web page. They know about everything that happens, but the only reason they don't do anything about those people like us who want to get the truth known to the rest of the planet, is because everyone who does not know, are ignorant! They do not want to know. They don't want to know that this little planet is not really alone, that they are not in control of their lives. Every since the late 40's when the first sightings came to be known, the government has kept under tight raps the truth. The truth is out there, you just have to dig for it. It is probably not classified, because if it were, then more people would be interested in the info that they can't have, like reverse phsycology. If you tell someone that they can't have something, then they want it all the more, but if you say they can have it, they don't want it and don't care. Are there more out there that knows the real truth, and not just something they made up. I mean that they actually stumbled across info that they weren't supposed to know. Please write back.

[Edited on 7-9-2003 by Daniel]

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
trust me daniel, our crusade has yet to begin. our ranks are growing in time though, the people who think like us, are starting to realise it's time to act, instead of waiting for what we talk about to happen. would you fight on what you knew, or would you fight to learn more? area 51 is empty now, there are more places to fill her role. those must be found as well.

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
You are so right Daniel. In time though the government will realize this, but it will be too late by then.

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The time to rise up will soon be upon us.

who

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I agree the time to rise is coming, cant wait for the revolution. As far as other bases popping up to replace area 51, my hope is that we can find out about them and through this website get the word out about them.

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
MUCH OF THE HIDDEN TRUTH IS VERY DISTURBING.

Im not saying that I have answers to life's secrets. Im saying the secrets are very overwhelming. Probably more than the average human being can possibly understand or handle. Im not underestimating humanity. Im simply saying that most cant handle the truth.

# 1 problem, religion. The emphesis on religion is so high in our species. Its really holding us back from empowerment and self awarness.

Imagine the Gov. came out with the truth about E.T.

Do you really think people will give in to that reality?
Not. There will be massive hysteria causing major friction on the face of the earth. ( even more than there is now ) Why? because most of the world is still in its primitive stages of exsistance.

Im not talking about the believers. Im refering to the average mom and pop that own the deli on your corner....having 2.5 kids and singing praise jesus every sunday in church. Im talking about the eastern world not being able to see past their holy Koran. The devoted christian waiting for jesus to save him or her. The orthodox jew holding sabbath every friday night, affraid to turn on the lights or drive his/her car on the holiest of days. There is far too much to list. But you get the point.

Humanity is too self contained in all its nonsense. They are not ready for the truth. Thats why its kept from them. They actually keep it from themselves...its safer for them to pretend than it is to observe raw reality.

[Edited on 12-7-2003 by kitty]

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitty
MUCH OF THE HIDDEN TRUTH IS VERY DISTURBING.
Do you really think people will give in to that reality?

Wouldn't that be a reality TV show worth watching!

new topics

top topics

join