It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remdesivir ain't gonna work unfortunately

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: Serdgiam

However, I’m just as bad with the proliferation of supplements I’m now consuming to try and protect myself from the virus (around 11 different pills p/day) without any real knowledge regarding their dose, effects and relationships with each other. But I need to put up a fight of some kind - to be proactive rather than simply hope for the best.

You can probably cut that down a little, regarding supplements, these are the most important in relation to Covid-19:

Quercetin (especially if you can't get HCQ, otherwise it's less important; effects or functions: it binds with the ACE2 receptor, keeping it occupied so that the coronavirus can't bind with that ACE2 receptor, to get more benefit out of this, one must therefore keep as many ACE2 receptors bound with quercetin, meaning continuous large dosages of quercetin, up till 4 x 250mg - 500mg per day, and then it still won't work as well as HCQ from preventing the coronavirus from entering the cell. The EVMS thinks 2 x 250 -500mg per day is sufficient, I guess it depends at what time you are exposed, make sure you just took quercetin before exposure, in that case, 250mg for 6 hours of some decent ACE2 saturation might do, having a higher amount of ACE2 receptors 'occupied' with quercetin shortly after taking it than at the end of those 6 hours. See previous comment as to how HCQ does this more permanently, with a longer-lasting effect that requires less continuous usage like with quercetin; this is what gives it some limited* prophylactic function as well. *: compared to HCQ. Other functions are anti-inflammatory in relation to the cytokine storm. And not entirely sure, but I think I also read something about antiviral effects (unless they were referring to what I just explained concerning the ACE2 receptor). It's also a zinc ionophore.

Zinc (inhibits viral replication after the cell has been infected, as long as you get it into the cell, does not prevent healthy cells from getting infected or have any antiviral effects outside of cells; zinc ionophore thus required, HCQ is the best zinc ionophore, the ratio of effectiveness as a zinc ionophore for HCQ, EGCG from green tea, and Quercetin is 7:4:2 if I remember correctly)

Copper (just to complement the uptake of zinc and prevent copper shortage if taking lots of zinc, 10:1 ratio with zinc)

Vitamin C (500mg twice a day in the EVMS prophylaxis protocol, 1000mg twice a day in Dr. Ban's protocol for Covid-19 patients with severe respiratory issues; functions as an anti-inflammatory and immunesystem-regulator)

Vitamin D3 (immuno-regulator, immuno-boosting effects)

Melatonin (very specific effects in relation to the cytokine storm, reducing the production of a particular protein or enzyme that is causing a lot of the trouble in the cytokine fire, come to think of it, I think that was cytokines themselves, or some component of a cytokine, or a particular type of cytokine)

The Eastern Virgina Medical School has all these supplements listed in their prophylaxis protocol, which I probably already linked in this thread (otherwise the link is in the thread about Trump and HCQ). It also lists Famotidine as optional (but that's not a supplement). Links to the relevant scientific articles explaining the function of these supplements in relation to Covid-19 (cause I haven't explained all those functions and effects, only the ones that interested me the most in evaluating which ones I should take for prophylaxis or just being ready for the fight) can be found in their pdf as well.

So to sum up the key ones for prophylaxis (or just getting ready for the fight, boost your immune system a bit, preparing it), based on not being able to get HCQ which is the only one that actually works well (these supplements don't quite do the trick, but are still better than nothing):

Quercetin
zinc (+ copper, like 20mg zinc + 2mg copper for example, 10:1 ratio ; I myself am taking 55mg + 1.5mg because of the way my supplements are comprised, it's not that crucial I think, my multi-vitamin is the only one with copper and has a 10:1 ratio, 15mg zinc + 1.5mg copper; my zinc tablets are not combined with copper; I'll just have to make do)
Vitamin C
Vitamin D3
And I would say optional: melatonin (the EVMS doesn't have this as an optional but part of their standard cocktail, see details in the supporting articles mentioned by them)
edit on 25-5-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

However, I’m just as bad with the proliferation of supplements I’m now consuming to try and protect myself from the virus (around 11 different pills p/day) without any real knowledge regarding their dose, effects and relationships with each other. But I need to put up a fight of some kind - to be proactive rather than simply hope for the best.

You can probably cut that down a little, regarding supplements, these are the most important in relation to Covid-19:

Quercetin (especially if you can't get HCQ, otherwise it's less important; effects or functions: it binds with the ACE2 receptor, keeping it occupied so that the coronavirus can't bind with that ACE2 receptor, to get more benefit out of this, one must therefore keep as many ACE2 receptors bound with quercetin, meaning continuous large dosages of quercetin, up till 4 x 250mg - 500mg per day, and then it still won't work as well as HCQ from preventing the coronavirus from entering the cell. The EVMS thinks 2 x 250 -500mg per day is sufficient, I guess it depends at what time you are exposed, make sure you just took quercetin before exposure, in that case, 250mg for 6 hours of some decent ACE2 saturation might do, having a higher amount of ACE2 receptors 'occupied' with quercetin shortly after taking it than at the end of those 6 hours. See previous comment as to how HCQ does this more permanently, with a longer-lasting effect that requires less continuous usage like with quercetin; this is what gives it some limited* prophylactic function as well. *: compared to HCQ. Other functions are anti-inflammatory in relation to the cytokine storm. And not entirely sure, but I think I also read something about antiviral effects (unless they were referring to what I just explained concerning the ACE2 receptor). It's also a zinc ionophore.

Zinc (inhibits viral replication after the cell has been infected, as long as you get it into the cell, does not prevent healthy cells from getting infected or have any antiviral effects outside of cells; zinc ionophore thus required, HCQ is the best zinc ionophore, the ratio of effectiveness as a zinc ionophore for HCQ, EGCG from green tea, and Quercetin is 7:4:2 if I remember correctly)

Copper (just to complement the uptake of zinc and prevent copper shortage if taking lots of zinc, 10:1 ratio with zinc)

Vitamin C (500mg twice a day in the EVMS prophylaxis protocol, 1000mg twice a day in Dr. Ban's protocol for Covid-19 patients with severe respiratory issues; functions as an anti-inflammatory and immunesystem-regulator)

Melatonin (very specific effects in relation to the cytokine storm, reducing the production of a particular protein or enzyme that is causing a lot of the trouble in the cytokine fire, come to think of it, I think that was cytokines themselves, or some component of a cytokine, or a particular type of cytokine)

The Eastern Virgina Medical School has all these supplements listed in their prophylaxis protocol, which I probably already linked in this thread (otherwise the link is in the thread about Trump and HCQ). It also lists Famotidine as optional (but that's not a supplement). Links to the relevant scientific articles explaining the function of these supplements in relation to Covid-19 (cause I haven't explained all those functions and effects, only the ones that interested me the most in evaluating which ones I should take for prophylaxis or just being ready for the fight) can be found in their pdf as well.

So to sum up the key ones for prophylaxis (or just getting ready for the fight, boost your immune system a bit, preparing it), based on not being able to get HCQ which is the only one that actually works well (these supplements don't quite do the trick, but are still better than nothing):

Quercetin
zinc (+ copper, like 20mg zinc + 2mg copper for example, 10:1 ratio ; I myself am taking 55mg + 1.5mg because of the way my supplements are comprised, it's not that crucial I think, my multi-vitamin is the only one with copper and has a 10:1 ratio, 15mg zinc + 1.5mg copper; my zinc tablets are not combined with copper; I'll just have to make do)
Vitamin C
Vitamin D3
And I would say optional: melatonin (the EVMS doesn't have this as an optional but part of their standard cocktail, see details in the supporting articles mentioned by them)

All we are doing is killing bugs and replacing critical materials they consume.

All the gobble-de-gook word salad is the Path of most resistance....so there is a reason all that energy is put into building it....you don't realise this...we are using Sweet Annie to kill Parasites/Bacteria and we are supplementing the things said bugs take out of our system.Any layers added to that Onion are tactical layers I don't care to decipher or disarm.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

Quercetin
Vitamin C
Vitamin D3

All we are doing is killing bugs and replacing critical materials they consume.

All the gobble-de-gook word salad is the Path of most resistance....so there is a reason all that energy is put into building it....you don't realise this...we are using Sweet Annie to kill Parasites/Bacteria and we are supplementing the things said bugs take out of our system.Any layers added to that Onion are tactical layers I don't care to decipher or disarm.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Remdesivir is still not working, and still being used to poison Covid-19 patients with as the damage to their body increases because of being denied the right treatment (see previous commentary of mine in this thread). All while their corona problems can be fixed in no time:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
NO at Hydroxycholorquine, and you can't get a better study:

The Lancet, full article, full peer-reviewed

14 888 patients were in the treatment groups (1868 received chloroquine, 3783 received chloroquine with a macrolide, 3016 received hydroxychloroquine, and 6221 received hydroxychloroquine with a macrolide) and 81 144 patients were in the control group.

We were unable to confirm a benefit of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine, when used alone or with a macrolide, on in-hospital outcomes for COVID-19. Each of these drug regimens was associated with decreased in-hospital survival and an increased frequency of ventricular arrhythmias when used for treatment of COVID-19.

Now shut the f! up about HCQ as a wonderdrug and let us rheumatics take this really needed drug! I can't believe that I have to PREORDER and HAVE TO HOPE that it will be delievered, because some idiot told other idiots what to do!

www.webmd.com...

So how does that foot taste?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Billions of euros were spent by the EU to buy Remdesivir pills recently. And it still doesn't work. Is still highly toxic. And nobody is trying to associate the use of Remdesivir with quackery.

I guess technically, if you're deliberately poisoning people for profits (making them more sick, increasing the duration of hospitalization unlike Fauci's pseudoscientific study claims), quackery might not be the most appropiate terminology here. Approx. a million unnecessary deaths and counting (including the unregistered ones). And that's not even looking at the unnecessary lung damage or unneeded suffering from a disease whose symptoms can be improved upon within one day of treatment with HCQ + Azithromycin + zinc + copper + vitamin C + D3 (as can be seen in the table in the middle video of my previous comment here, or the first video for HCQ + Azithromycin + zinc, she may also use vitamin C and A if I remember the other interview with Dr. Lozano correctly; melatonin, mentioned by Dr. Ban, vitamin K2 and vitamin B/thiamine are also beneficial; but the key ingredient remains HCQ because of its wide variety of functions in relation to Covid-19, including the detail that it accumulates in the lungs and kidneys, important organs where it needs to have its antiviral and anti-inflammatory immuno-modulatory effects*).

*: as explained in the video below (minus the anti-inflammatory immuno-modulatory effects, which are not discussed in this video):

Context:

Mechanism of Action of Hydroxychloroquine

Note that Dr. Mobeen above is endorsing masks, quite emphatically. Unlike certain others on the pro-HCQ side of the fence (or at least acting as such, as the media associates them with quackery as they themselves flip-flop on the subject of masks, Fauci-style, giving confusing contradictory information especially about the subject of whether or not the public should make an effort to at least get a mask; something the state sponsored media in my country is still discouraging and pointing out virulogists who say it isn't proven effective on a regular basis to promote that view and point. So here that message is coming from both the left and right spectrums of society; they really don't want people protecting themselves and you can forget about ever getting any HCQ no matter where you are, in the hospital or not. But Remdesivir? No problem, they'll gladly pump you full of it without ever worrying about legal repercussions, they have full support from the bureaucratic system for using that poisonous highly toxic snake-oil with the promise of never being held accountable and full protection from legal ramifications).

Just to be clear, this comment is a bit of a continuation on my comment in the other tread about HCQ where I used this video which has Dr. Raoult explaining a bit more about the toxicity of Remdesivir (part of the reason why I'm referring to it as "poisonous highly toxic snake-oil"):

Remember to use "CC" for subtitles.
edit on 30-7-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join