It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker raises the 9/11 issue on Fox, naming Saudi official

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: charlyv

I am not the one posting something ridiculous, that has no merit, shown it is only a property of film, and is zero proof of thermite.

Shrugs.

No but you are the one who makes post after post on anything 9/11 and the sheer amount of them is curious. It's as if you have an alert and anytime someone posts something questioning or disputing the official story, you come running with post after post. i find that strange, no one should try this hard unless there is some hidden reason. I don't think I've ever looked at a 9/11 post that you didn't have many posts, and i'm not saying both sides don't need to be heard but damn, sit one out every now and then, don't be so obvious.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
fwiw, I'm in the LIHOP camp, but MIHOP is a possibility.

I think we saw what happened in NY 9/11, Shanksville and DC are much more of a question mark.

The jet airliners are enough to take out WTC 1 & 2, a 100% kill rate. No explosive pancakes needed.

Structural engineering is just a hobby for me.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

Fighting stupidity like nukes used at the WTC is an endless job, and cheap entertainment. Or the people that blame Israel with no real proof, but because they simply hate Jews.

You really have no understanding of technology. Some of the “theories” concerning the WTC building are outrageous as flat earth. Like the WTC was built to self destruct. Would you contract or insure such a building. Where was the wiring and secret control room? Who had access. How did such controls survive impacts and fires?

Then you have the right out lies. Like the twin towers fell through the path of greatest resistance. The twin towers fell at free fall speed.

Fight ignorance....... and there’s lots to combat.
edit on 25-5-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I kind of agree with you that they let it happen, now how much of that was deliberate vs just down right negligence I think its up for debate.

I personally believe that they knew that it was some very high up players in the Saudi government/royalty behind the attack and covered it up for political reasons.

Part of the problem I think with 9/11 has always been that while the official story has holes in it, too much energy has been waisted on the false flag conspiracy and the more outlandish stuff like holograms and energy weapons. There is a really conspiracy behind 9/11 but I think the truther community has been looking in the wrong place.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Is it a dead issue or not?! The silence on this makes me wonder if it's like kryptonite, so people who are in the know never raise the issue, for fear of discrediting their currently trending MAGA movement.

What could be driving the depraved Deep State Meltdown™, just a few Democrats caught stealing a candy bar or sniffing panties? I don't think so.

Update August 10, 2021

Following pressure from '"911" families, the Biden Administration is opening a review of new 911 documents to determine if Saudi Arabia assisted (or more), with the terrorists attacks against America on Sept 11, 2001.

Source: www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

In the disaster that was September 11 there were a number of people who saw enough of the pieces that were able to
piece together that something was going on.

People like John O'Neil, the FBI director who after years of fighting bureaucratic stupidity , finally left FBI and became security director for WTC

Cyril "Rick: Rescorla, security at Morgan Stanley , who after 1993 bombing realized that the building were a prime target and attempted to get his company to move out to New Jersey. Failing that drilled the people in building on emergency
procedures and evacuation, Saved countless lives at the cost of his

The agent in Phoenix who witnessed numerous "Middle Eastern type" taking flight training including time in jet airlines simulators Wrote a memo to HQ, which was ignored, outlining his suspicions that the people taking the flight training without any government or airline ties were up to no good

Or the FBI office in Minneapolis who after arresting Zacharias Moussaoui were unable to get HQ in Washington to sign off
on a warrant to search his computer

Even had the famous August 6 Presidential Daily Brief that stated Bin Laden was planning hijackings

All this disjointed pieces were out there waiting for someone to assemble them into a coherent scenario and more important get someone to listen and take action

top topics

<< 1   >>

join