It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI launches internal investigation into its handling of Michael Flynn case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The FBI is all of a sudden launching an investigation into the ways the Michael Flynn case was "handled" !!

The Flynn case itself is likely to be dismissed completely within weeks or even days.

Apparently Federal Investigators had no standing to even interview Flynn wayyyyy back in 2017 when the Mueller "Team" (aka the 20 mule team borax gang) started to "persecute" Flynn based on pure jealousy and mindless revenge.

Now what will come of this and what and who will get exposed ? 😎🎱😎

FBI launches internal investigation into its handling of Michael Flynn case

FBI Director Christopher Wray on Friday ordered an internal investigation into the bureau's handling of the Michael Flynn case, just two weeks after the Justice Department declared that it was dropping the case against him and that federal investigators had no standing to interview the general in early 2017.

Wray "today ordered the Bureau’s Inspection Division to conduct an after-action review of the Michael Flynn investigation," the FBI announced on Friday.

The Inspection Division essentially functions similarly to an internal affairs office found in lower law enforcement agencies.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hey, let's kick that can further down the street now!

I'd like to say that I am hopeful that justice will be done; but honestly, I have lost pretty much all faith in the government of the United States to ever do anything right or just again.

Whether it's raw incompetence or intentional and criminal malfeasance, we are being governed by a rouge's gallery of idiots, sociopaths, and out-and-out criminals. Of course, when you look at the average American voter, what more would you expect?

Sorry, but I just cannot share in your enthusiasm. I hope I'm wrong. I've never wanted more to be wrong in my life, but I'll wait and see.

And I'm not holding my breath in the mean time.
:
edit on 2020 5 22 by incoserv because: they let me.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It's not an investigation. AAR just a way to ID what was done right and wrong but mainly ways to improve. He's not going after anyone at the FBI unfortunately. Rarely do 3 letter agencies burn their own alive. Almost never.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Christopher Wray just handed judge Sullivan a good excuse for not dropping the Michael Flynn case.

An excuse For waiting many months, until the internal FBI investigation is completed.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Christopher Wray just handed judge Sullivan a good excuse for not dropping the Michael Flynn case.

An excuse For waiting many months, until the internal FBI investigation is completed.

This will inevitably help the president given it will be in the news, I see no downside except for Flynn's personal situation, and that has already been destroyed.

He will be a millionaire before this is over.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Pfff yeah investigations always work best when those accused of wrongdoing are the same ones investigating.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
But remember, guys. TRUST WRAY

What a load of shlt that was. We already know who in the FBI was part of this. It's been covered ad nauseum YEARS ago when Flynn was first entrapped by illegal FBI manuevering. The same people who did the interview helped perpetrate the coup.

And this spineless jellyfish is going to spend more taxpayer money to do ANOTHER investigation... I concur with CWM. A screen manuever to further hold Flynn back. I hope Flynn body slams this... creature.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Yay! I will "launch" an "investigation" into myself! Then I will show up, at myself's home, at 0 hundred hours, (morning time), and resist my own arrest.

It's kind of a win, for everyone. "Nobody" is at a loss!

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I will bet anyone $100, [ donated to your favorite charity ] that nothing comes of this. They'll find some minor infractions, someone will get a letter of reprimand in their file and then.....pffft.

Justice my ass.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Yeah, but you're gonna have to fire on yourself and be killed in the return fire......by....yourself....

I need a beer.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I will bet anyone $100, [ donated to your favorite charity ] that nothing comes of this. They'll find some minor infractions, someone will get a letter of reprimand in their file and then.....pffft.

Justice my ass.

It's just window dressing to delay judge Sullivan from dropping the Flynn case.

The Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz has already said in more than one report, that the FBI did not do anything with Criminal Intent or politically-motivated intent.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
If I rob a bank , can I investigate myself ?

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   

I wouldn't trust the FBI to investigate a paper bag.

new topics

top topics

join