It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG Barr- those commiting federal offenses should run for public office

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Apparently his decision to not to pursue Obama and Biden is based solely on their previous aspirations, current campaigns and political offices they've held.

www.foxnews.com...

How about an equal standard of justice for a change, Mr. AG?

What a joke and farce our DOJ has become.

We don't have a system of justice or government, we have overlords that exempt their own kind from prosecution while holding citizens to the highest standards. Someone get a firehose to wash this garbage out.
edit on 5/22/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I can repeat here exactly what I just posted in a thread about the FBI launching the probe into the Michael Flynn afair, except that the OP seems here to agree with my take on the overall situation:

Hey, let's kick that can further down the street now!

I'd like to say that I am hopeful that justice will be done; but honestly, I have lost pretty much all faith in the government of the United States to ever do anything right or just again.

Whether it's raw incompetence or intentional and criminal malfeasance, we are being governed by a rouge's gallery of idiots, sociopaths, and out-and-out criminals. Of course, when you look at the average American voter, what more would you expect?

Sorry, but I just cannot share in your enthusiasm. I hope I'm wrong. I've never wanted more to be wrong in my life, but I'll wait and see.

And I'm not holding my breath in the mean time.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

An indictment of the public. If they want to vote for someone who commits crimes and fraud then so be it. Can't fault the politician, they already showed their level of integrity. It says more about the general stupidity of the public and their lack of morale character. They deserve each other. I think that is what Barr is saying without saying it.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
And I got raked over the coals on the Q thread when I questioned why we are trusting H.W.'s fixer... feels nice to be vindicated! He's a CIA plant. I said that he would NOT prosecute those above him in the Rat Politik body.

And let's face it; as soon as he announces criminal proceedings against the CIA section of Russiagate, his political capitol will have been spent. He'll be a political liability to the administration. Expect him to be replaced soon after.

I noted that everyone Q told us to trust ends up being untrustworthy. Sessions' whole tenure as AG was spent getting Horowitz and Huber investigations. And we all waited for a YEAR for them to not fully investigate.

And now we get to hope and pray that Barr actually does something about this coup attempt. When will the people who actively half-ass their jobs be held to account. When will the system that cost us taxpayers hundreds of millions in court fees be audited? We paid these sons-of-bltches HANDSOMELY to not do their job fully.

Glad to see ATS call Barr out. I legitimately didn't think ATS would do anything but kiss his ass. I love how wrong I was.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

No, he should be calling out the Democratic leadership for forcing the endorsement of a criminal politician to protect the party from it's own criminality. Instead he puts the blame on the entire voting body of the country. He used us as a scapegoat to save political face.

What a fμckboy.
edit on 22-5-2020 by WorldUnderCeej because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I was under the impression that Mr. Trump was hired by many Americans to be just that firehose. To wash out the garbage or to drain the swamp. So with himself, Trump being the number one overlord at this time, why is he not draining the swamp. Why is he still hiring swamp people like Barr to run his justice department.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Not to defend either Obama or Biden but the problem of criminality is so endemic in our government and institutions that how we deconstruct it and prosecute the worst of the bunch becomes very problematic. Charging Obama with treason without precedent just might spark racial violence like we haven't seen in 50 years. Is that worth it? For those hanging on the promises of Q there is a plan to bring justice and restore the Republic. In all honesty there is about 0% of a public uprising ever succeeding of doing that so sadly Q is about all we have. Destroying the country in an attempt to keep the Republic is not a reasonable option in my mind.

Also if the US were divided and fighting amongst itself that would likely be the cue for China to take a shot at regional domination unleashing their military while ours is tied down at home. There is much to consider here beyond our liberties I'm afraid.
edit on 22-5-2020 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Public office + dementia means Joe Biden can get away with murder!

twitter.com...

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WorldUnderCeej
And I got raked over the coals on the Q thread when I questioned why we are trusting H.W.'s fixer... feels nice to be vindicated! He's a CIA plant. I said that he would NOT prosecute those above him in the Rat Politik body.

And let's face it; as soon as he announces criminal proceedings against the CIA section of Russiagate, his political capitol will have been spent. He'll be a political liability to the administration. Expect him to be replaced soon after.

I noted that everyone Q told us to trust ends up being untrustworthy. Sessions' whole tenure as AG was spent getting Horowitz and Huber investigations. And we all waited for a YEAR for them to not fully investigate.

And now we get to hope and pray that Barr actually does something about this coup attempt. When will the people who actively half-ass their jobs be held to account. When will the system that cost us taxpayers hundreds of millions in court fees be audited? We paid these sons-of-bltches HANDSOMELY to not do their job fully.

Glad to see ATS call Barr out. I legitimately didn't think ATS would do anything but kiss his ass. I love how wrong I was.

I figure I will probably take some heat for it too, but it is BS

Worst part is, I like Barr as an AG (in general) but what is with the timidity? What happend to the Elliot Ness days when wrong was wrong and you got called out for it no matter who you were because it was clear there was one single standard of justice

I understand what others are saying, but I reject the argument that someone should be exempt from prosecution merely because they decide to shield themselves in politics

I don't care if it ticks 99% of the country off, they are OBLIGATED BY OATH to pursue violations of the law wherever they arise. I wish someone would shout at them that doing their darn job isn't optional

I like Trump also, but I'd like to see him exercise his inherent authority in this regard since it is clear the corrupt ranks of the DOJ/deep state will never go after their own

I said that he would NOT prosecute those above him in the Rat Politik body.

Sounds like you are spot on to me WUC

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I was under the impression that Mr. Trump was hired by many Americans to be just that firehose. To wash out the garbage or to drain the swamp. So with himself, Trump being the number one overlord at this time, why is he not draining the swamp. Why is he still hiring swamp people like Barr to run his justice department.

I was under the same impression. Don't get me wrong, Trump has ripped the curtains down and exposed a whole hell of a lot of systemic corruption, illegal practices and double standards

But that isn't good enough! What is being done about it is the real question

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I understand where you're coming from. But I reject the idea that we should ever let a potential negative response by criminals prevent legitimate exercise of law enforcement authority. Let the chips fall where they may, and use whatever force neccesary to quell the response by the criminals

Even taking posse commitatus into account, there are plenty of patriotic Americans who would take up arms to defend their country if given specific immunities

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
They are all pieces of #. They have quite the racket going on though. We pay them to be corrupt and take our freedoms away. Think about that.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Thank you for responding!

Yes, I also like Barrs way of speaking about things. He's generally very non-reactionary and centered in his speech. Which is why I found this so irritating.

Where I am at in life right now... the world is mine for the taking. I have the ammo to project my entire living being into a new direction. I have nothing real holding me back, unlike most ATS users. Broken family unit, no woman, no kids, no friends, no mortgage or land to bind me in place.

All I have is this burning ambition to truly make my world a better place. I am uninterested in a life of cushy jobs and quiet comfort. The price we pay for these is our kids' civil liberties. And we are BEHIND on that bill as it is. It would be morally bankrupt of me to continue such a life knowing what I know.

Plus I just plain hate material lifestyle. I'd throw this phone away and I'm free, but I lose the ability to inform myself as I live in progressove shlthole #9 in Michigan. The people like me are in hiding around here. Even before COVID. They literally look behind them to make sure it is safe to speak about the transgenderism being pushed down our throats, as example.

I aim to start organizing these people into an effect "fighting" militia. We will fight with the pen, and with lifting the Red citizens here out of a life of quiet resignation. No idea how I'm gonna do this, but it's gotta happen.

We, as a culture, are content with doing nothing and expecting some rat like Barr or Trump to be our Savior. These people don't give a damn about the citizens, not really. It's all a ploy to keep us inactive instead of standing up for ourselves and fixing things for ourselves. It's how they have such power over us; we yield it through our inaction.

I can see where Barr was coming from, I guess. But he clearly threw all of us under the bus, like we all voted for Biden to be the DNC pick. Illegals looking for self-determination and progressives wishing to push their ideology down our throats voted for him. You know... criminals and the deranged voting for their own.

Barr can take his assertation, shove it up his bloated ass, and then actually do something other than talk. "These things take time." Time is a luxury most of us have been stripped of by our government. These people aren't under the same duress as the disenfranchised citizen. That must change if we want results.

Well I've procrastinated long enough; I pulled a Trump and incited the Qsters on their thread by creating a post meant to antagonize them. And boy did I get some responses! That tactic; forcing reactionary response to incite action. It's a gem. Maybe they decided to do more than hoard their non-answers and pretend they are doing something other than stroking their egos and deluding those who read the thread. We'll see.

Time to face the music!

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

Imo the purpose of the doj is not to investigate at those high level and if they do its not to indict but rather tie lose ends and make things go away. Such as offering immunity plea deals or killing high level witness under high surveillance custody with sleeping guards or faulty camaras at the moment of death.

Its all bs
edit on 55531America/ChicagoFri, 22 May 2020 23:55:23 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 56531America/ChicagoFri, 22 May 2020 23:56:21 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I was under the same impression. Don't get me wrong, Trump has ripped the curtains down and exposed a whole hell of a lot of systemic corruption, illegal practices and double standards

But that isn't good enough! What is being done about it is the real question

Its looking like more and more trump was or is being used as a useful idiot

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Prosecuting a former Pres. or even a VP has never happened in this country
and it's likely for good reason. The opposing party would always be looking
to bring charges against the POTUS once he leaves office.

Surely no one here thinks these childish idiots aren't capable of such high
school tit for tat to infinity.

Never forget none of these people are like you and I. None zero!

Even Nixon was pardoned.
edit on 23-5-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Hello dear friend.

The reason I suspect is that Obama and Biden were fools being whispered to by the deepstate. They were certainly aware but were being fed by a rogue group. If this does happen, it will be after the election, and also after the deadline is gone with a Trump win. Right now we need to go after the real criminals that started this. It’s a matter of time limitations in case Trump loses, and politics.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: elouina

Hello dear friend.

The reason I suspect is that Obama and Biden were fools being whispered to by the deepstate. They were certainly aware but were being fed by a rogue group. If this does happen, it will be after the election, and also after the deadline is gone with a Trump win. Right now we need to go after the real criminals that started this. It’s a matter of time limitations in case Trump loses, and politics.

Makes good sense!!

Great seeing you again elouina
Been awhile!

new topics

top topics

join