It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC -wearing oversized mask incorrectly- touches her face dozens of times in interview

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
She's a friggin' idiot; what would you expect.

But, hey, the American electorate put her in office.

She is not the problem. The typical American voter is.

Kinda like retarded evangelicals put the orange clown in office?
edit on 22-5-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The irony. People voted Trump calling other politicians dumb.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

You do have trump at the helm, just saying...

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

I call that comedy gold.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Many people have never been in mop 4 and it shows...

but I have also seen people saying I am wearing a mask to protect others... and not cover their noses and these are airmen that should have at least basic Mopp gear training.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If all you're wearing is a fancy piece of cloth like the ones we see strung around Pelosi's neck, then the mask does you no good as any kind of barrier to breathing in virus. It might serve to remind you not to touch your face which is also important to illness prevention.

Clearly this is doing neither for her.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If she were to cough or sneeze, would it reduce the distance in which her droplets travel? That's what it's for and you all know that.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
If she were to cough or sneeze, would it reduce the distance in which her droplets travel? That's what it's for and you all know that.

So everyone everywhere wearing a mask has the virus and is attempting to not transmit it?

Thanks... I didn't know that.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Her mask say's "Medicare for all"?....

Who's bright idea was it to advertise a broken medical entity on a face mask made from a horse blanket during an exaggerated pandemic?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: nugget1

The only thing that makes AOC relevant is the people continuing to talk about her.
oh the irony

I could have sworn someone else with more power than AOC did not wear a mask at all recently, but that was deemed as good, cant think who that was though....

Stay safe all

There is a difference between those that want to wear a mask and have no concept of how to properly do so , and someone that does not want to yet knows how.
You knew that of course
Right ?

Denying ignorance
Why ?
Some folks try really hard to get there

edit on 5/22/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

1. Does she have COVID-19? As a member of congress, you would think she's been tested and more than once.

2. An oversized or loose mask is not a really effective barrier to cough or sneeze droplets because they'll splash out the sides.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

So everyone everywhere wearing a mask has the virus and is attempting to not transmit it?

Again, if that's the running assumption - that we're all sick and trying not to spread it, why are we locked down and running these half-@ssed phased in openings. We may as well just make up our minds to wear masks for a few weeks and open all the doors.

Or we admit the masks are just a pretty confidence booster for the scared and drop the fiction.
edit on 22-5-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Here is the thing though; the virus threat isn't in the droplets, it's in your breath. It can stay floating in the air for up to 3 hours after just exhaling in an area. Yeah it's in the droplets too -- but you'd have to get those droplets into your lungs or eyeballs to get it; the real risk is just exhaling, which goes right through those masks. Honestly, they aren't even that good at blocking droplets; the average cough or sneeze sends particles as hard and fast as a can of air, and I turned one upside down and shot it through these masks last night... LOL, what a joke.

CDC just said it's not likely to get it from surfaces, which is the "droplet" form, but it's likely to get it from the vapor, which is in exhaled breath.
edit on 22-5-2020 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Personally, I think a mask is a good fashion statement for her...as long as there's a piece of duct tape covering her pie hole underneath.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
And Trump doesn't wear a mask at all.

So let me get this straight. You go after her for wearing a mask incorrectly. But don't go after Trump for not wearing one at all.

So basically, if I'm getting this right, you guys are hypocrites and only care what letter follows someone's name.

I keep saying it, but ATS has lowered the bar around here so much, a decent conversation is difficult to be had.

Tribal mentality. How's that work for those in the Middle East?

Do you all have difficulties understanding the written word? It scares me how you misinterpret these things and at the same time I understand now why some people behave the way they do if they misunderstand everything.

The whole point is: You don't need to wear a mask at all. Or did we ever wear useless masks during other flu outbreaks?

AOC was pointed out because she excellently makes the point above, by slapping on a mask that won't help her stop any virus, too big, not cinched at nose etc. So she might as well leave it instead of virtue signalling in an embarrassing way.

See so easy and not contradictory at all.

I don't know where you and others get 'Orange Man Bad' from. But you'd make it fit, regardless, even if it is a total non sequitur.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Masks prevent US from spreading to those NOT wearing them.

People are ridiculous

1st Respondee

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: nugget1

The only thing that makes AOC relevant is the people continuing to talk about her.
oh the irony

I could have sworn someone else with more power than AOC did not wear a mask at all recently, but that was deemed as good, cant think who that was though....

Stay safe all

OMG a thread about AOC, about someone else talking about AOC?

Up is surely now down. Hint, we can talk about her, we're not promoting her.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Sometimes, people don't know they have it.....

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

AGREE

Unfortunately

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

It is super ironic, not a fan of AOC..she is bit too far out there. But 45 may be the most ignorant pres..nevermind might be, he really is. Ignorant is more fitting than dumb.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join