It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden is a racist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It will be interesting to see if Biden chooses African-American Stacey Abrams as our next president.

Its not looking very likely after grandpa Joe burned Stacy on live TV, though it was quite amusing...
@:25 sec

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

twitter.com... well guess joe is definatly gearing up to beat joe biden least that is how he put it lol

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Some columnist at the Washington Post said yesterday that even if Joe Biden boiled and ate human babies, he would vote for him.

edit on 5/22/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

thehill.com... holy hell i thought you were kidding......

The Nation columnist Katha Pollitt has come under criticism for a column in which she wrote that she would "vote for Joe Biden if he boiled babies and ate them" given the importance of ending President Trump's White House tenure. "I would vote for Joe Biden if he boiled babies and ate them. He wasn't my candidate, but taking back the White House is that important," Pollitt wrote.
wow TDS strong with that one

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
And not one single individual leftist, democrat or media pundit utters a single word about it

They’re supporters of his blatant racism. That’s not really a secret though, is it?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
Old Joe is getting toasted on twitter. I went there out of curiosity. I find it funny how people are defending his comments. Saying he was joking. Most people are slamming him big time. His true self came out in that comment.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

It will be interesting to see if Biden chooses African-American Stacey Abrams as our next president.

Damn I hope so.
Gubernatorial election loser
Sued for a recount
Lost again
Sued over discounted votes.(didn't realize that the dead and illegals cannot vote in Georgia)
Lost again (didn't realize it was the Feds and not the State that oversaw that)
Kept on trying
Still trying
Will probably be a trying 10 years from now.

That Stacey Abrams

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Indeed. The fact he'd consider a non-entity radical for such an important position just to signal his virtuous virtues shows how much baggage rapey Joe has in this department. It also shows how much control the alt-radical left has over this gaffe machine. Joe Biden - one blunder after the next.

The fact he'd consider a non-entity radical loser for such an important position just to signal his virtuous virtues shows how much baggage rapey loser Joe has in this department.
Fixed it for you.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The moment she stops trying, she disappears and blows her shot at being famous forever.

LOL

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Now I see why he did that to Stacy. Senator Joe Biden authored and/or voted for legislation that destroyed millions Black American lives and family relationships.

Proof: twitter.com...

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

He is surely an "unintentional racist" according to the amorphous definition of racism I read on these boards, this very day.

But Biden called former KKK leader Robert Byrd a "dear friend". This article has a photo of the two enjoying themselves.

www.herald-dispatch.com...

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Thank you Gothmog

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Probably.

I still aren't sure why the choice would be between those particular two?

Like being given a choice between Syphilis or Gonorrhea. Some choice.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Probably.

This cycle HAS to have only two choices

If there was a third, NOBODY would be voting dEmocrat

That’s undeniable

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Probably.

Largely true here

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
most white people are racist or prejudiced. its by nature. most would call it xenophobia. of course the cycle can be broken through actions and ways . plenty of proof on this site. make ats great again.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
most white people are racist or prejudiced. its by nature. most would call it xenophobia. of course the cycle can be broken through actions and ways . plenty of proof on this site. make ats great again.

Do you know what racist means?

You should look it up.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Damn that was actually pretty funny.

Schadenfreude.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I may not have known what a "karen" was.. but I DO know what "talkin out the side of your neck" means.

ANY minority who really weighs issues and looks past the lip service.... KNOWS the Democrat/prog/libs are NOT the party of tolerance and racial equality that they love to pretend that they are.

I watch Biden for comedy value.. the Blaccent is hilarious!!

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik

Well, that was special.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join