It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden is a racist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Biden's latest gaffe boils down to this: if you support President Trump, you aren't black. Nevermind the 24% of black men who support President Trump, I suppose they don't count, right creepy Joe? No!

Gropey Joe's response is that he wants you to look at his record, man.

Well, here is what his record shows:

Joe Biden once called state-mandated school integration “the most racist concept you can come up with,” and Barack Obama “the first sort of mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean.” He was a staunch opponent of “forced busing” in the 1970s, and leading crusader for mass incarceration throughout the ‘80s and ‘90s. Uncle Joe has described African-American felons as “predators” too sociopathic to rehabilitate — and white supremacist senators as his friends.

SOURCE: nymag.com...

In a statement by Black Voices for Trump, Biden and liberal elites are excoriated:

“White liberal elitists have continuously dictated which Black Americans are allowed to come to the table and have a voice. It is clear now more than ever, following these racist and dehumanizing remarks, that Joe Biden believes Black men and women are incapable of being independent or free thinking. He truly believes that he, a 77-year-old white man, should dictate how Black people should behave. Biden has a history of racial condescension and today he once again proved what a growing number of Black Americans and I have always known: Joe Biden does not deserve our votes.”

www.donaldjtrump.com...
edit on 5/22/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see if Biden chooses African-American Stacey Abrams as our next president.
edit on 5/22/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It will be interesting to see if Biden chooses African-American Stacey Abrams as our next president.

I'd prefer Stacey Dash.

Hot and crazy VP works for me.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Indeed. The fact he'd consider a non-entity radical for such an important position just to signal his virtuous virtues shows how much baggage rapey Joe has in this department. It also shows how much control the alt-radical left has over this gaffe machine. Joe Biden - one blunder after the next.
edit on 5/22/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Seconded

Just as qualified too

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Is she on Biden's shortlist?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Is she on Biden's shortlist?

I don't know about that but she's on my playlist.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I must have missed it.... was he sued by the Federal government for racial discrimination for refusing to rent to African Americas?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Oh, just wait until sometime between now and November, Old Joe accidentally drops a racial slur in the middle of a conversation or throws out a "you people" type comment while arguing with a minority. It will almost certainly happen... it almost did happen when Kamala Harris called him out at one of the debates, you could see him literally catch himself a split second before he dropped the bomb. His addled brain has slipped even more since those debates and I don't think his filter is very solid anymore.

That moment, for what it's worth, will be an odd combination of glorious and heartbreaking. Glorious because it is a wonderful moment to see a fraud expose themselves and burn in the ensuing flames. Heartbreaking because there are probably a number of African Americans who have tragically been manipulated into supporting Joe Biden and the party he represents and it will be painful to watch those poor souls' faith and trust destroyed in front of their very eyes. If any good can come from it, it will hopefully be a learning moment that will reflect a great shift away from the party that doesn't believe African Americans can succeed on their own merits and through their own efforts. At some point the nation will wake up to the fact that "We believe YOU can succeed through YOUR OWN intelligence, work ethic, and talents" isn't racist, but "You poor simpleton, you live in a world where you're not good enough to succeed unless we elect progressives to hold back other races, give you the earnings of others because you can't earn it yourself, and pass laws that force society to artificially advance you because we think you're incapable of advancing yourselves" IS absolutely racist.

The Democrat elites haven't changed much in 170 years... the only real difference is 170 years ago they enslaved blacks to pick their cotton and tend their homes, today they enslave blacks to vote for them.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
I must have missed it.... was he sued by the Federal government for racial discrimination for refusing to rent to African Americas?

www.clearinghouse.net...
Case was settled with zero money changing hands, zero guilt proven or admitted, and a simple "We will continue to follow the federal law" statement signed. The definition of a nothing burger.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

He was sued? That's it? You can sue anyone for any reason.

Meanwhile, Biden's history in this regard is clear. He's objectively a racist. Where's the outrage, indignation and borderline riotous behavior by the alt-radical left?

Oh that's right, it's phony baloney virtue signalling.

Joe Biden is a racist.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

That's a fact burdman! His cognitive issues really need to be addressed, but of course the left is anticipating installing his VP pick when they 25A him (or let nature run its course)

Heartbreaking because there are probably a number of African Americans who have tragically been manipulated into supporting Joe Biden and the party he represents and it will be painful to watch those poor souls' faith and trust destroyed in front of their very eyes.

If only democrat followers would look at history instead of the endless propaganda. It has always been the democrat party involved in racism/slavery and Republicans fighting to reverse their downright anti-liberty positions on a variety of issues.

"We believe YOU can succeed through YOUR OWN intelligence, work ethic, and talents"

I think many are starting to understand that its an endorsement of the individual, and a form of respect that Republicans believe individuals are capable and intelligent enough to make it on their own without the help of "500 strings attached" government ""help""

"You poor simpleton, you live in a world where you're not good enough to succeed unless we elect progressives to hold back other races, give you the earnings of others because you can't earn it yourself, and pass laws that force society to artificially advance you because we think you're incapable of advancing yourselves" IS absolutely racist.

The Democrat elites haven't changed much in 170 years... the only real difference is 170 years ago they enslaved blacks to pick their cotton and tend their homes, today they enslave blacks to vote for them.

Amen!!!!

Our party put a major dent in their oppression of our fellow Americans by winning the first civil war, and its about high time we do it again while we control the levers of power. The left & democrat party has demonstrated its outright hostility to freedom, liberty and the Constitution enough times you think it'd be treated akin to a domestic terror organization not celebrated and treated as a legitimate option

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
www.cnbc.com...

President Donald Trump has done “positive things” for the economy that have greatly benefited African Americans, said Robert Johnson, the successful Democratic businessman who started the BET television network nearly 40 years ago. “For African Americans, the trend continues to be favorable,” Johnson said Thursday on CNBC’s “Squawk Box.” “There used to be an old saying, ‘When White America catches a cold, African Americans get pneumonia.’ It’s going the opposite way now. White unemployment is going down, African American unemployment is going down. That’s a plus-plus that you can’t argue with.” “I give the president credit for doing positive things; when I see a president doing positive things, particularly for African Americans,” added Johnson, who made history as America’s first black billionaire when he sold BET to Viacom in 2001. Shortly after the sale, he started the investment firm The RLJ Cos. (Johnson is no longer on the Forbes billionaires list.) Johnson, who describes himself as a friend of the president, actually supported Hillary Clinton for the White House in 2016. Since then, Johnson has been complimentary of the Trump economy. Shortly after the election, Johnson said he turned down a position in Trump’s Cabinet, not over politics but because he said he could not deal with the government red tape. The RLJ Cos. founder made headlines in July, and drew a gushing tweet from Trump, over praise he heaped on the president in a CNBC interview, saying “I think the tax cuts clearly helped stimulate the economy. I think business people have more confidence in the way the economy is going.”
well founder of BET sure likes trump despite voting for hillary in 2016

www.cincinnati.com...

As President Trump returns to Cincinnati today, he brings with him an impressive record of accomplishment. Not only has the president delivered results for Americans across the board, he has done so specifically for the African American community. Meanwhile, 2020 Democrats continue to lecture us about what they think our communities need, while refusing to cover their own records on race. But what they fail to explain is how President Trump’s record of success could ever be a bad thing. Since President Trump took office nearly two and a half years ago, he has delivered transformative results. From passing tax cuts and renegotiating bad trade deals to rebuilding our military and fostering a booming economy, the president is making all parts of America and Ohio greater.
more praise from the African American comunity which seems to get dems all hot and bothered that they may loose what has been a stable voting block for them for decades

www.desmoinesregister.com... tial-race-iowa-caucuses/3649719002/ MLK neice seems to like him too

And what does Biden promise black voters, apart from unwarranted fearmongering about a “white supremacist” threat? He’s just offering the same policies that have failed the black community for decades: high immigration, high taxes, and fake-compassionate, dead-end handouts that offer no way out and up for America’s brothers and sisters. The distance between today’s Democratic Party and the legacy of my uncle, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., is wide and growing, and Biden has been the canary in the coal mine for years.Biden will not make good on the reconciliatory check prophesied by my uncle. In the 1970s, Biden even opposed the use of busing to integrate public schools, and his instincts don’t seem to have improved since then. Remember his patronizing description of Barack Obama as “the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy?” Or the time he told a black audience that Republicans wanted to put them “back in chains?” Does anyone even remember that it was Republicans who broke the chains? What about when he said that you need “a slight Indian accent” to go to a Dunkin Donuts or 7-11? He even assured us he wasn’t joking about that one.
but sure dems keep ignoring bidens often insensitive and or ignorant comments

www.independent.co.uk... 346.html then this gem

Those statements appeared to imply “that black parents don’t know how to raise their own children,” according to some, including Anand Giridharadas, an editor-at-large for TIME Magazine. “Joe Biden’s answer on how to address the legacy of slavery was appalling – and disqualifying,” he wrote in a tweet. In a follow-up tweet, Mr Giridharadas added: "Asked about his past comments denying responsibility, as a white man, for America's sins, he gives an answer insinuating that black parents don't know how to raise kids.”
which ends up making biden sound like every ones drunken racist uncle every one seems to know

www.motherjones.com... throw in his gaffes and him not able to rememeber that there was another black senator on the stage with him at the time.....

On the defensive, Biden tried to gesture towards his relatively strong polling numbers with the African American community. “I come out of the black community,” Biden said. “I have more people supporting me in the Black community because they know me, they know who I am,” he continued. “Three former chairs of the Black Caucus, the only African American woman elected to the US Senate, a whole range of people.” Looking across the stage, Booker immediately fired back, “That’s not true.” “The other one is here,” said California Sen. Kamala Harris, who is indeed Black. “I said first!” Biden said. But he hadn’t, and the damage was done.
and this gem

But Black people were surprised to hear that Biden was picked to be Barack Obama’s running mate because of his great relationship with African Americans, seeing as he launched his last presidential campaign in early 2007 with a racial gaffe. Biden, who was then a senator from Delaware, described his then-opponent Barack Obama as “the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.” When reporters asked him to explain what he meant by that, his answer wasn’t great: “This guy is something brand new that nobody has seen before.” On a press call, Biden assured the media that Obama was not upset and had accepted his apology. ““I didn’t take it personally and I don’t think he intended to offend,” Obama said in an interview with the New York Times.
lol and this is from left of MARX motherjones not briebart or the blaze

www.newyorker.com...

But the story was bigger than the single quote. Biden misspoke several times during his trip to Iowa—the state where, in 1987, his first run for the Presidency fell apart, after he plagiarized Neil Kinnock, the former British Labour Party leader, in his stump speech. At the Iowa State Fair, on Thursday, he screwed up one of his new slogans, telling a crowd, “We choose truth over facts!” At the Asian and Latino Coalition, he referred to Margaret Thatcher when he meant Theresa May, and spoke of using biofuels to power “steamships.” (On Monday, the group announced that it had decided to endorse Kamala Harris.) On Saturday, after an appearance at a gun-control forum hosted by Moms Demand Action, Biden told reporters that the students who survived the shooting in Parkland, Florida, last year “came up to see me when I was Vice-President,” even though the massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School occurred a year after Biden left the White House. The media narrative soon became, simply, What about those gaffes?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Man, if only your post made Joe Biden less of a racist.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Mark my word. His VP is now officially going to be a black woman. Only way to get out of this "black" hole now. It was going to be Klobuchar. I bet she is pissed. Dude is seriously going to get his ass kicked either way. As many blacks are saying, Biden never did anything for black communities spanning decades. And Stacy has never done anything to be VP. Pence will eat her alive.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
nymag.com...

our years later, Biden remained at the cutting edge of law-and-order liberalism. In a Senate floor speech recently spotlighted by CNN’s KFile, Biden raised awareness of the (mythical) threat posed by super-predators — a rising generation of inner city children so comprehensively failed by their parents and society, they had developed into incurable sociopaths whom the state could quarantine but never rehabilitate. There is a “cadre of young people, tens of thousands of them, born out of wedlock, without parents, without supervision, without any structure, without any conscience developing because they literally … because they literally have not been socialized, they literally have not had an opportunity,” Biden explained. He then he urged his colleagues to support aid to such youths now, or else they would “become the predators 15 years from now.”As for the already existing predators, “they are beyond the pale many of those people, beyond the pale,” Biden said. “We have no choice but to take them out of society … rehabilitation, when it occurs, we don’t understand it and notice it, and even when we notice it and we know it occurs, we don’t know why. So you cannot make rehabilitation a condition for release.” The super-predator proved to be a myth. But the specter of inner cities teeming with irredeemable monsters and abandoned children helped rationalize both mass incarceration, and its racially inequitable character. Uncle Joe says the darndest (and/or most racially insensitive) things.

this is the problem when you have been in politics as long as old joe has been because you can find the insane stuff he talked about in ye olden times and when viewed through modern pc lens he looks pretty frigging bad ,some will harp on things trump may have said or done in the past but so far the laws he passed or helped get passed in his limited political time actually helped African American community vs well the bulk of what biden has done in his very long time in the senate ,throw in the fact that the bulk of the republican base is not "woke" so to speak.And are bluntly use to trumps well trumpisms as far as our base goes trump takes a far less of a hit then say bidens comments go as far as the more PC dem base goes

jacobinmag.com... here is what the more vocal sanders supporters view him and his record as

After his big South Carolina win on the back of strong black support revived his campaign, Biden solidified his place as the front-runner through a series of wins in Southern states on Super Tuesday, with (mostly older) African Americans in those states backing him in larger numbers. Biden has carefully cultivated loyal Democratic voters in the black community, both in this campaign and throughout his decades in Washington. “My entire life I’ve been involved with the black community,” he said during the last debate. “My entire career has been wrapped up in dealing with civil rights and civil liberties.” But surveying Biden’s record, one is left with a different impression: that Biden has, in fact, built a career on the back of steadfast African-American support while consistently betraying those same voters. Elected as county councilman in 1970, Biden was known as an advocate for public housing, earning him racist abuse from bigoted locals in Delaware. Yet he quickly assured the press about his public housing stance: “I am not a Crusader Rabbit championing the rights of people.” True to his word, when plans for a controversial moderate-income housing project came to the New Castle County Council in 1972 — one opposed by a crowd of hundreds who attended the meeting — Biden voted with the rest of the council to table it indefinitely. More accurately, Biden disappeared after a recess, and the vote had to be delayed until he could be found and his vote put on the record. When the county’s housing authority later drew up plans to buy a complex to convert to “non-elderly” public housing, the agency’s outreach to discuss the plan with Biden fell on deaf ears; Biden was too busy campaigning for the Senate.
its a much longer read but the sandersnistas do not seem to be happy with old joe

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'd prefer Stacey Dash.

Hot and crazy VP works for me.

Hot and a right-leaner

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

He is surely an "unintentional racist" according to the amorphous definition of racism I read on these boards, this very day.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The whole point...

Choose the status quo, or a racist sex offender. Your choice.

Next

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I read yesterday they were starting the vetting process on Amy klotzbach for his vp pic. Not sure if it's TRUE ( not sure I spelled her name right either).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join