It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump designates places of worship as essential and orders them to be opened immediately

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Trump designates places of worship as essential and orders them to be opened immediately

Open the bars and beerjoints as well. Human contact and dancing is essential to many.

they are open here, you can get all the spirits you want

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So by enforcing the Constitution he would be tearing it up? What kind of crazy world do you live in? 

The constitution demands the federal government has authority to force governors to open churches now ?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Open the bars and beerjoints as well. Human contact and dancing is essential to many.

My kinda spirits .

link   

Just a minute here...If you can "pray the gay away" I would think praying the covid demons back to their hellish lair would be childs play!!

Hugging and shaking hands is all part of the experience in every church I've attended. I love the Catholic ritualistic experience even though I'm mostly agnostic.

Well, they have protocol they must follow

link   

Ah, so now its the "people like you" statements?

Im not English by the way so there is that. x

Nobody telling you what to believe or not to believe, but attending church right now, that's just blatantly daft beyond belief.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

But at the same time, their selection of what is essential and what isnt has been quite nonsensical to begin with. Church services arent essential but liquor stores are??

I don't get it either, not much makes sense these days.

link   
Incredible Biden vs. Trump contrast today.

twitter.com...

link   

You live in Missouri right. I'll be in SL and Salem MO. soon on business. Let me buy you a Sunrise...
edit on 22-5-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Many Churches are also essential as In food pantries, food kitchens, used clothing, and housing also medical help.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: peck420

This is so dumb, trump has no authority to make the governor's do anything, and churches aren't essential. More pandering to his base of highly intelligent voters...

I am not sure this is accurate?

It is my understanding that upholding the Constitution and Bill of Rights is absolutely inside Federal purview?

Perhaps, in my understanding he doesn't have the authority, I'm happy to be schooled on the matter though.

He tells the DOJ to immediately begin lawsuits against the states for violating people's Constitutional rights. He wins.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Off topic, but you can check out any number of SCOTUS decisions that will point out your mistake.

Start Here ... billofrightsinstitute.org

link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'm getting confused by your posts?

Are you implying that a person shouldn't be allowed to go to church since it might be harmful by doing so?
or,
Are you saying that these people that are going to church to find solace for their mental health is actually harmful since it is defying the stay at home thing?
or,
Are you saying something else?

Look the problem with people thinking that god will save them is this; If they live people can say that god saved them, if they die then people can say that god needed them in Heaven, but either way if you believe in a god and try to rationalize either point then you have committed blasphemy since it would be impossible to know what your god's motives are.

link   

So by enforcing the Constitution he would be tearing it up? What kind of crazy world do you live in? 

The constitution demands the federal government has authority to force governors to open churches now ?

Being obtuse?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

Where's the part about unless state Governors want to?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Not during a pandemic.

Jacobssen v. Massachusetts (1905)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

You live in Missouri right. I'll be in SL and Salem MO. soon on business.

No Illinois just opened there bars and restaurants for outside seating .

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

There are many definitions of cult but the primary factor is far and away the most prevalent:

non-traditional religious groups that are based on belief in a divine element within the individual.

However, help yourself, here's a wiki for the sake of whoever.

Sociological classification of cult

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Ah, so now its the "people like you" statements?

Im not English by the way so there is that. x

Nobody telling you what to believe or not to believe, but attending church right now, that's just blatantly daft beyond belief.

You don't need to be, my comment holds up equally well either way. You can live on Mars even. You don't get to decide what other's beliefs are.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

The beauty of enumerated inalienable Rights is that they ultimately don't give a damn what you think or what your feels and fears are. As I said earlier in this thread, the DOJ will almost certainly force these tyranical fascists that infringed on the Rights of their residents to face the music in a federal court soon.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The beauty of enumerated inalienable Rights is that they ultimately don't give a damn what you think or what your feels and fears are. As I said earlier in this thread, the DOJ will almost certainly force these tyranical fascists that infringed on the Rights of their residents to face the music in a federal court soon.

Don't get your hopes up Burd.

Remember, this is the same AG that isn't going after Biden and Obama.

Besides that ... POLICE POWER is extra-Constituional anyway. "Common Law" ...

And they've had that since 1905.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

You live in Missouri right. I'll be in SL and Salem MO. soon on business.

No Illinois just opened there bars and restaurants for outside seating .

Table seating in the parking lot, spaced 6 feet apart?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join