It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden--'Black Americans who Think of Supporting Trump, are not Black.'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
When you're a Democrat pandering for the Black vote or trying to shame them into voting for you.

Peer pressure. Remember all of the names Condi Rice and Colin Powell were called when they were with the Bush Administration?

Quite a while back my employer sent me to school for my engineering degree. They assigned an engineer that I worked with to help me. I spent more than one evening sitting at his kitchen table while he pounded a few things into my head. Him and his family are some of the nicest people I ever met. He is also Black. He grew up in the area and his parents still live in the house that he grew up in. He will not take his children to visit his parents because he's afraid of what might happen to them. The people in his old neighborhood consider him a sell out because he "went over to whitey" when he mads a success of himself.
edit on 22-5-2020 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The left re-defining the meanings of words again.

How you vote is the measure of your race. Not your DNA.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thats a messed up logic, even more messed up that Charlamagne didn't say anything. He let Hillary off on the hot sauce in her purse, but he atleast questioned it.
edit on 5/22/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/22/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: highvein

He wasnt smart enough, he was male enough...
But still, considering the options...
He does seem to be the smarter of the two and more likely to rely on those he selectd to fill his administration... which boosts his intelligence level quite a bit..

We are obviously not speaking about the same JoeBiden. I am talking about Hairy Leg, Corn Pop, I love kids sitting on my lap, Creepy Unncle Joe. If he were living during Greece's heyday he would have been named Sniffocules Cornpopious Maximus.
edit on 22-5-2020 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Dumb Bell Democrats like Biden keep screaming "EQUALITY" and yet at the same time keep categorizing people into groups !!

Hmmmm.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: DAVID64
When you're a Democrat pandering for the Black vote or trying to shame them into voting for you.

Peer pressure. Remember all of the names Condi Rice and Colin Powell were called when they were with the Bush Administration?

Quite a while back my employer sent me to school for my engineering degree. They assigned an engineer that I worked with to help me. I spent more than one evening sitting at his kitchen table while he pounded a few things into my head. Him and his family are some of the nicest people I ever met. He is also Black. He grew up in the area and his parents still live in the house that he grew up in. He will not take his children to visit his parents because he's afraid of what might happen to them. The people in his old neighborhood consider him a sell out because he "went over to whitey" when he mads a success of himself.

Sad, but true.
I hope we are seeing a change to that though, with more upward mobility of the black community lately, because of the lowest unemployment numbers for blacks (pre-virus).
I hope to see the day come when the sentence that I wrote above be considered racist. It is sad that we have to think in terms of color in this day and age.

+1 more 
posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It’s hard to be a worse candidate than Hillary...she is the michael Jordan of failure...
But Biden is looking to upstage her...

Wow, he is an idiot...

To be fair, Biden knows the black community...lest we forget, it was Biden who saved the world from CornPop and the Romans....

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Another presidential election between clown 1 or clown 2.

Naw , Barry cant , and Hillary hasn't decided to run against Biden yet.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If an Asian-American votes for Trump...are they no longer Asian Americans?
If a woman votes for Trump...is she no longer a woman?
If a Gay person votes for Trump...do they cease being Gay?

According to the Progressive/Regressive left, the answer to all of those questions is a resounding YES!

They get to define who you are. They get to tell you what to believe. They get to define reality according to their own view of things.

This is the only possible end of existential nihilism and absolute relativism.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

The same Biden who will sniff a little white girl all day long but won't get near the head of a little black girl. He's the last person that should be preaching to us about morals or who/what we are.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

They have to let Biden out of the basement before he can though.

Right now he's winning just by not showing up. He's the imagine candidate.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

It's worse than that.

They don't cease being black or Asian or gay. They cease being people.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

As opposed to creepy, kitty grabbing, bleach drinking, lying king trump??

I know what we get with curtain number one.. we've had close to four years to explore its contents and I am far from impressed...
And, I am afraid that when things get as far off course as trump has driven us, I have a tendency to just throw a wrench into the mix and watch things fall apart, sweep up the mess, claim what is salvageable, throw away what isnt, and rebuild...
Think of Biden as that wrench!!

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Funny... if Trump said something like that they would be conducting yet another impeachment investigation

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Go get em Joe!

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Love it.

Just.

Yea.

This should go over well.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Biden has never been very smart. Can't the Democrats find one half way decent candidate for their presidential ticket?

Maybe they do not want to win because anyone who is president now with this pandemic going on is going to have a real lousy presidency, I surely would not want to be president right now. Biden is their perfect choice if they want to lose, a candidate with the start of dementia and who likes to sniff young girls hair.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
So, are poor kids still as talented as white kids? According to Biden’s logic if poor kids supported Trump they’d no longer be poor, great deal for them.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Joe Biden is the great white savior and his jam is the authoritarian left. Which is trite, boring, not-scary and has the worst soundtrack since Doom Eternal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join